In the Real World

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
There are real people. There are real people who don't live out the crazy shit that some feel safe to spew here anonymously. Kinda gives you a little hope sometimes.

There are real people. There are real people who don't live out the crazy shit that some feel safe to spew here anonymously. Kinda gives you a little hope sometimes.

200.gif

What KIND of hope? This was all staged drama to provoke folks into reacting. When it ACTUALLY HAPPENS -- it's usually more subtle and slimey..

In the real world there are issues that exist because of damage created by past policies that need to be fixed because they haven't been.

Gotta wonder how many people here would respond, if at all.

I guess you know I'm a white woman who is married to a black man. We loved this!!!

What KIND of hope? This was all staged drama to provoke folks into reacting. When it ACTUALLY HAPPENS -- it's usually more subtle and slimey..

I would say the hope that maybe more of us will have the courage to speak up and take that step forward and try to find the underlying reasons for our intolerance. Life itself can provoke us every day.

In the real world there are issues that exist because of damage created by past policies that need to be fixed because they haven't been.

Agree. I wish we could make politicians do the right thing!

I also think that there are many personal, very individual issues that people need to dig deeper into in order to find the underlying causes for their intolerance, as suggested in the one video.

What's funny is I don't give a crap whom white people marry and would be no more phased by the white woman's decision to marry a black guy than by her decision to move out of the country or commit suicide. Most racists I know are "racist" simply in their understanding of statistics: they see the information and interpret it rationally. Liberals see the truth but don't believe it because it goes against their agenda.

What's funny is I don't give a crap whom white people marry and would be no more phased by the white woman's decision to marry a black guy than by her decision to move out of the country or commit suicide. Most racists I know are "racist" simply in their understanding of statistics: they see the information and interpret it rationally. Liberals see the truth but don't believe it because it goes against their agenda.
What "truth" do think liberals do not believe?

What "truth" do think liberals do not believe?
That negroes are different.

And not just in skin color.

Forum List

Back