Clothing Company Trying to Rebrand the Swastika as a Symbol of Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I expected, no real intellect to combat what I wrote directly.

How did evolution lead to equal races?
Surely, different levels of genetic drift, and natural selection would lead to genetic inequalities.

The anti-Racists are really getting desperate, and dumb.

Luckily, some of the most intelligent of science, have remained anti-egalitarian on race including Watson, Crick, and Dawkins.
Love the typical "you won't argue my bull shit rationale with me so therefore you're dumb" response........ Do they teach you that deflection tactic in racist school? Sorry but I learned my lesson not to try and argue with your ilk long ago, it's an exercise in fruitlessness and a waste of intellectual energy so the best response is to either ignore or make fun of your cherry picked and debunked fake science tripe.

So, what's your evidence for racial equality?
Apparently you can't read either........ or a serious comprehension issue..... I'll go with both. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Does Unkotare have another sock?

Or is there an anti-Racist syndrome, which includes being an obnoxious big mouth, who's little on intellectual prowess?
Keep working on that projection dud (yeah I spelled it correctly), you almost have it perfected. :thup:

What's your personal explanation to why Estonia which was a Soviet colony until 1992 out performs an Ethiopia which wasn't successfully colonized?

In fact, why is Estonia despite it's modest income, out performing the rest of Europe in educational PISA scores?

Love the typical "you won't argue my bull shit rationale with me so therefore you're dumb" response........ Do they teach you that deflection tactic in racist school? Sorry but I learned my lesson not to try and argue with your ilk long ago, it's an exercise in fruitlessness and a waste of intellectual energy so the best response is to either ignore or make fun of your cherry picked and debunked fake science tripe.

Apparently you can't read either........ or a serious comprehension issue..... I'll go with both. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Or is there an anti-Racist syndrome, which includes being an obnoxious big mouth, who's little on intellectual prowess?
Keep working on that projection dud (yeah I spelled it correctly), you almost have it perfected. :thup:

What's your personal explanation to why Estonia which was a Soviet colony until 1992 out performs an Ethiopia which wasn't successfully colonized?

In fact, why is Estonia despite it's modest income, out performing the rest of Europe in educational PISA scores?
Not playing your game, your circle jerk rationale will make it an exercise in frustration. Besides, by arguing with a pathetic idiot such as yourself, those watching can't tell the difference....... :thup:

We don't have social equality in the U.S.

Indeed ... no society on Earth has complete social equality and not one of those inequalities is based on genetics. So, your genetics-based theory ... so loved by Nazi Eugenicists ... is total bollocks.

Anti-Racists typically seem to struggle with abstract thought.

If African American woes are because of their ill treatment, how come African Americans haven't really made any strides since Civil rights?
Despite a massive upswing in rights, there was no such massive upswing in achievement.
I'm not a Nazi, eugenics pre-dates Nazism, so not all of it's followers are Nazis.

Not playing your game, your circle jerk rationale will make it an exercise in frustration. Besides, by arguing with a pathetic idiot such as yourself, those watching can't tell the difference....... :thup:

Thanks for demonstrating that anti-Racists are typically obnoxious brutes.

Thanks for demonstrating that anti-Racists are typically obnoxious brutes.
Thanks for projecting and deflecting so well....... :thup:

You stated, and appear to believe, that social inequality is genetically based. Prove that.

There are ethnically monotonous societies that are successful, Japan and China. There are others less successful, Moldova and Armenia. There are multi-cultural nations that are highly successful, the US and Israel. There are multicultural societies that are much less successful, Argentina and Paraguay.

There is no consistency between the degree of societal ethnicity and societal success.

how come African Americans haven't really made any strides since Civil rights?

Really?

President_Barack_Obama.jpg

You stated, and appear to believe, that social inequality is genetically based. Prove that.

There are ethnically monotonous societies that are successful, Japan and China. There are others less successful, Moldova and Armenia. There are multi-cultural nations that are highly successful, the US and Israel. There are multicultural societies that are much less successful, Argentina and Paraguay.

There is no consistency between the degree of societal ethnicity and societal success.
You're actually trying to argue logically and rationally with it? Hope you have a lot of time to waste and don't mind beating your head against a brick wall.

Moldova, and Armenia were Soviet colonies.

As for the racial inequality, here's such data.

Table1a.jpg

You're actually trying to argue logically and rationally with it? Hope you have a lot of time to waste and don't mind beating your head against a brick wall.

You can't change the mind of a Nazi. Only mock their insane notions for others to see.

You can't change the mind of a Nazi. Only mock their insane notions for others to see.

So, says the Jewish idiot who blamed Poland for the Holocaust.

I'm not a Nazi, the Nazis mostly killed White Christians, including millions of Polish Catholics.

In Warsaw alone, 200,000 Poles were killed a couple of months, by the Nazis, for staging the Warsaw Uprising.

Really?

That's one individual who was elected by the people.

Besides, he's half White, and half Kenyan, hardly what you think of when you think African American.

Going by your 'theory' of social success linked to genetics, a person of mixed race can only be moderately successful, based on the amount of 'pure' blood they possess.

And conversely, a person with 'pure' blood cannot help but be highly successful socially.

None of your tables or claims are supported by your re-hashed Third Reich social engineering theories.

If you want to believe that you're in some way in possession of 'superior DNA' that's fine. But if you're actually expecting anyone else to believe it, you're in for disappointment.

Really?

Besides, he's half White, and half Kenyan, hardly what you think of when you think African American.

Going by your 'theory' of social success linked to genetics, a person of mixed race can only be moderately successful, based on the amount of 'pure' blood they possess.

And conversely, a person with 'pure' blood cannot help but be highly successful socially.

None of your tables or claims are supported by your re-hashed Third Reich social engineering theories.

If you want to believe that you're in some way in possession of 'superior DNA' that's fine. But if you're actually expecting anyone else to believe it, you're in for disappointment.

You're putting words in my mouth.

Studies would confirm that all races have some genes for intelligence, just there's strong sweeping disparities about how much they have.

Yes, it obviously matters enough to create the sweeping disparities we see between Ethiopia, and Estonia.

Really?

What's hysterically funny is each one of these pathetic losers show up on the board thinking they're the first one to ever post their tripe here....... What's even more hysterically funny is they are a dying breed, an impotent but vocal minority.

Really?

What's hysterically funny is each one of these pathetic losers show up on the board thinking they're the first one to ever post their tripe here....... What's even more hysterically funny is they are a dying breed, an impotent but vocal minority.

Every year that passes, it becomes more apparent that certain peoples aren't equal.

More rights , and tolerance for African Americans, but where's the upward mobility in society?

Why Western Europeans are becoming more anti-Racist, when it means their demise is beyond me.

Not very bright.

Really?

Every year that passes, it becomes more apparent that certain peoples aren't equal.

More rights , and tolerance for African Americans, but where's the upward mobility in society?

Why Western Europeans are becoming more anti-Racist, when it means their demise is beyond me.

Not very bright.
That was a good one!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Really?

Not very bright.
Oh and do the world and the board a favor, find a place where suicide is legal and give yourself an enema.............

Not very bright.
Oh and do the world and the board a favor, find a place where suicide is legal and give yourself an enema.............

Because the World needs more anti-Racist savages, right?

So you are a racist, good to know.

Tolerance bought on the Holocaust.

Tolerance bought on the British Empire atrocities.

Tolerance bought on the Soviet Union atrocities.

Tolerance bought the fall of the Roman Empire.

Tolerance will bring the fall of the West.

So it was Hitler's tolerance that caused him to kill Jews, homosexuals and several religious groups?

Most Germans weren't SS butchers, most Germans had however tolerated Nazism.

The tolerance of the population, allowed for Nazis to do what they did.

You are really screwed up.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You're awfully touchy, is someone a Jew?

I find you very funny! Lol! Your views are hilarious! Who is a Jew? You? I'm German/Scot but to me it really doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back