Closed due to diversity......Walmart closing 4 Chicago locations.

Target in order to save face will payout because they do not want the negative publicity. I really hope I'm wrong, but I don't think this is the last we will see of this wanna be Rosa Parks.
For sure, there are plenty of "racial equality" lawyers who will definitely take up this case, because everyone gets paid when you have a shakedown. If Target caves, you can bet that whatever they pay will be minimal and inconsequential to their bottom line. However, if there is no legal fault on the part of Target, they have every right to refuse to pay her a penny, and my guess is they would fight this.

This reminds me of when Maxine Waters chased Walmart out of her district depriving her constituents of good jobs and she was re elected... stupid folks do stupid things like continue to vote for people who harm them.... Its actually fun to watch people in blue cities stab themselves in their eye....

I just saw a Tiktok on this and had to check to make sure it was true. Voila, it is.

The point of the OP is that these bigger cities, where progressives are ruling, and have taken this stance to be light on crime, is driving these companies out. Not only will you NOT have Walmart, but nothing else. That's the point.

Wholefoods in San Francisco is closing its flagship store after just one year because of crime, employee safety, and bathrooms full dirty needles. Nike Store closed it's Portland Oregon store because of continuous break ins and are looking to fund police to protect the store.

We have armed security guards in our high end grocery store. Walmart practically enables the very theft they are falling victim to. I wonder if they will get bailouts eventually, just like Obama gave to the atrociously mismanaged automobile Giants at the beginning of his tenure.

Amazon.com works for me. I order stuff and it arrives. No hassle.
I use them too much.I try to save my ordering on more scheduled times, like, has it been two weeks yet since I ordered something? I don't want to order too much from them but they have things there that I can't find elsewhere.I can usually wait two weeks for it while I put stuff in the cart.

The fall of the greedmongering Roman Empire came a tumblin down............
and now the greed of the hypocritical and vile Communist driven global monstrosity "HellMart" is on it's way down as well.

I've been hoping I'd see their downfall in my lifetime. It's glorious!!!!

Dumped American made products for cheap Chinese garbage.
Cut American jobs by sending warehouses and distribution centers to other countries.
Sending their food production to other countries.
Running small stores out of business, destroying the American dream for MILLIONS of people.
Forcing employees to work overtime and NOT paying them for it.
Cutting benefits to nill.
Cutting wages to nill.
Cutting hours to nill.
Cutting jobs to nill.
All the while CONTINUOUSLY RAISING PRICES.

HellMart stopped being the cheapest place to shop over two decades ago because of their Communist corporate policies and Anti-American agendas.

Here's the typical "Walmart sale" that has been a staple of this evil conglomerate for decades now.............

1681510841021.png

Little did Sam Walton know that his blood sucking vampiritic kids would take over after his death and sell out to China, like all other American brand stores. I'm surprised he didn't come back from the dead and strangle the fucking Commies to death!

And still.....................today............................Target is CHEAPER than HellMart.
I've done comparison shopping for about 20 years now. And even today, Target is still cheaper.
Only by about $5, but $5 is $5!!!

1681511115949.jpeg

WalMarx.gif

I use them too much.I try to save my ordering on more scheduled times, like, has it been two weeks yet since I ordered something? I don't want to order too much from them but they have things there that I can't find elsewhere.I can usually wait two weeks for it while I put stuff in the cart.
Amazon does seem to have a lot other online stores do not have. It doesn’t have everything but damn close to it.

In bourgeois democracies, the population tend to have a good attitude toward business and very critical of politicians.
And the fact that the former have placed the latter in their service does not somehow occur to people...

It'll only get worse. Chicago's new mayor won't condemn looting and doesn't want to prosecute black criminals on particular

Only ONE RACE is causing this. A race of thieves. It just doesn't stop. I support their "deserts" and They've earned them

Here is another case of a story where when the evidence is staring the far left in the face they laugh at it, they don’t think it’s real, they act like demons. They claim to care about poor folks but do nothing to help them Everything they say is because they are brainwashed by blm activists on CNN, The View and MSNBC…. Multi millionaire news anchors and BLM authors who live in rich white suburbs while the poor white man and poor black man of this country has nothing.

These Walmart stores have not been profitable for 17 years since they opened in the Chicago areas. Rampant with theft and other sorts of crime issues they were forced to close. And all sorts of BLM activists complained about it ….too bad for them now they can’t steal their junk food …these criminals make things worse for the actual regular citizens of the community.

Of course a point to be made here Walmart is the largest employer in America if not one of the largest. And it doesn’t do anything for anybody. So it’s junk food, Bad jobs no real ladder up no job protection….. it is a disgrace to the America of the 1950s and 1960s. In someways this might be a good thing for the people of Chicago and the hope is that healthier grocery markets open up in Chicago ….and something is done about the crime there so businesses will want to remain in Chicago

Whether one likes Walmart or not which I don’t…. Walmart provided lots of groceries to poor people in Chicago. Albeit junk food bad for their diet but the lesson is crystal clear…. these megastores have been open in Chicago for years and have not made any money because of theft …..and there is no excuse for Democrats these Democrats that support BLM are mentally ill. They need help

From Lori Lightfoot to the new Chicago mayor elect Brandon Johnson this once great city has had horrendous leader ship. You have to wonder how do these people keep getting into the office? ….. they are racist, they are anti-Americans, they are the exact types of people who support the destruction of statues of white people but not of Black people or the tribesman of America who had a similar history.

It’s things like this Americans of all backgrounds black and white are waking up and seeing how horrible the Democratic Party has become ..and how they are constantly engaging in racism, anti-Americanism. It gets nobody anything look what it gets stores are closing. Crime is rising, New and dangerous drugs are appearing on the market, marijuana being legalized all over the place… men being allowed to go in the women’s locker room to get changed.

These are a fringe minority of loud and psycho pathic Democrats who support BLM who support trans men being able to get changed in a woman’s locker room, taking away scholarships from women. And they are losing we can clearly see that from the boycott of Bud Light among other things.

Last edited:
it is a disgrace to the America of the 1950s and 1960s

Yeah, I miss those corner stores that smelled of rotten meat in the 1950-the 60s, also the high prices and limited selections....Not to mention Blue Laws that kept you from shopping on Sundays and Saturdays.

Forum List

Back