Chicago Mayor warns about WalMart withdraw

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Make no mistake, the withdraw of WalMart from Chicago is 100% racist!!

CHICAGO, IL — After Walmart announced plans to close 4 store locations in dangerous Chicago neighborhoods, Chicago Mayor-Elect Brandon Johnson issued a dire warning that this will leave many Chicagoans with fewer places to shoplift.

"Citizens of this great city have the fundamental right to steal merchandise in their own communities without resorting to traveling to other neighborhoods," said Johnson at a local protest against the store closings. "If our youths don't have a safe place to work, shop, shoplift, loot, fight, do drugs, terrorize citizens, and smash windows, they may participate in riskier shoplifting, looting, and drug-consuming in affluent communities where cops will actually bother to arrest them until my Soros-funded DA lets them back out on the street. We can't let this happen!"

Walmart executives insist the move is nothing personal. "We're just tired of our cashiers and store greeters getting beaten up and every store losing millions of dollars," said district manager Darnell Monahan. "We'd prefer our workers not get beaten up and robbed and all that stuff. Sorry!"

At publishing time, civil rights leaders had warned that if Walmart goes through with the move, they will encourage Americans to boycott shoplifting there entirely.

CHICAGO, IL — After Walmart announced plans to close 4 store locations in dangerous Chicago neighborhoods, Chicago Mayor-Elect Brandon Johnson issued a dire warning that this will leave many Chicagoans with fewer places to shoplift.

"Citizens of this great city have the fundamental right to steal merchandise in their own communities without resorting to traveling to other neighborhoods," said Johnson at a local protest against the store closings. "If our youths don't have a safe place to work, shop, shoplift, loot, fight, do drugs, terrorize citizens, and smash windows, they may participate in riskier shoplifting, looting, and drug-consuming in affluent communities where cops will actually bother to arrest them until my Soros-funded DA lets them back out on the street. We can't let this happen!"

Walmart executives insist the move is nothing personal. "We're just tired of our cashiers and store greeters getting beaten up and every store losing millions of dollars," said district manager Darnell Monahan. "We'd prefer our workers not get beaten up and robbed and all that stuff. Sorry!"

At publishing time, civil rights leaders had warned that if Walmart goes through with the move, they will encourage Americans to boycott shoplifting there entirely.
Ohh, yeah... Babylonbee... The Babylon Bee is a conservative Christian news satire website

The title is 100% correct and the last line is 100% correct. Effectively Walmart is creating a food desert. A food desert is an urban area in which it is difficult to buy affordable or good-quality fresh food.

Some of you would say "build more Burger Kings or KFC's". That is not healthy food.

Deciding to close up shop in predominately other than white neighborhoods is Racist in my opinion. I am going to ban Walmart.
Going with IGA exclusively.

I predict much gnashing of teeth and rending of garments by leftists here who have no sense of humor. ;)
This article is nothing but racist stereotypes and trash.
As a black man, I find no humor in this article whatsoever.
I can see the rich white men sitting around sipping on a Macallan 18 and chuckling.

Sadly, closer to reality than some people (see this thread for one example) will ever admit.

Shoplifting deserts - the struggle is real.
th

Ohh, yeah... Babylonbee... The Babylon Bee is a conservative Christian news satire website

The title is 100% correct and the last line is 100% correct. Effectively Walmart is creating a food desert. A food desert is an urban area in which it is difficult to buy affordable or good-quality fresh food.

Some of you would say "build more Burger Kings or KFC's". That is not healthy food.

Deciding to close up shop in predominately other than white neighborhoods is Racist in my opinion. I am going to ban Walmart.
Going with IGA exclusively.
Blame it on thieving blacks and really stupid democrat politicians

This article is nothing but racist stereotypes and trash.
As a black man, I find no humor in this article whatsoever.
I can see the rich white men sitting around sipping on a Macallan 18 and chuckling.
Not at all racist but right on the money. What is the ethnicity of all the looters? Can you show me any proof or video showing gangs of white looters destroying their neighborhood Walmart? You are getting all pissy because the truth hurts.

Not at all racist but right on the money. What is the ethnicity of all the looters? Can you show me any proof or video showing gangs of white looters destroying their neighborhood Walmart? You are getting all pissy because the truth hurts.
Typical Bigot speak.
Anyone that laughs at this article should do a soul searching.

i actually enjoy watching this....soon all the residents and business that can leave will........all left would be functioning retards

Blame it on thieving blacks and really stupid democrat politicians
They should make it legal to shoot these fucking black thieves. Nothing else will make a difference.

They're worthless and will never do anything but cause problems. Get rid of them...now!

As a black man myself, I know better than that.
Babylonbee scripted a very racist article.
The thing that you stupid Moon Bats have is that 99% of the time the Babylon Bee's satire turns out to be accurate.

Fuck the goddamn stupid Democrat Negro that is the Mayor of Chicago. The dumbass Democrat Negroes are the reason Chicago is such a shithole of crime.

Year To Date

Shot & Killed: 163
Shot & Wounded: 607
Total Shot: 770
Total Homicides: 176

Forum List

Back