Chicago Mayor warns about WalMart withdraw

The numbers on Violent crime are much worse than reported. It is Black, Brown, Other, Mixed, Decline to state aged 13-54 who commit ~85% of violent crime. Under Obidens they sanitize the stats.

Advice: profile. Watch your back. Cross the street. Dont stop.

Ohh, yeah... Babylonbee... The Babylon Bee is a conservative Christian news satire website

The title is 100% correct and the last line is 100% correct. Effectively Walmart is creating a food desert. A food desert is an urban area in which it is difficult to buy affordable or good-quality fresh food.

Some of you would say "build more Burger Kings or KFC's". That is not healthy food.

Deciding to close up shop in predominately other than white neighborhoods is Racist in my opinion. I am going to ban Walmart.
Going with IGA exclusively.

People like you are stealing way too much.

The California Reparations Task Force, a nine-member panel appointed by Governor Gavin Newsom, projects that Black state residents could be eligible for as much as $223,200 per person as part of an effort to redress historical housing discrimination.

Yeah they got away with it for 44 years (1933 to 1977).

Reparations - the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged.

Learn it, acknowledge it, do not do it again.

and pay up.

Fuck reparations. And fuck blacks.

If blacks are paid two bits each it will be twice what they're worth.

Now you're going on Ignore, you're too fucking stupid to waste any more time with.

people fleeing demafasict policies aren’t racist…it’s a matter of survival

The numbers on Violent crime are much worse than reported. It is Black, Brown, Other, Mixed, Decline to state aged 13-54 who commit ~85% of violent crime. Under Obidens they sanitize the stats.

Advice: profile. Watch your back. Cross the street. Dont stop.
my advice to you "hands up don't shoot" or "don't taze me bro"
it works for me every time.

This article is nothing but racist stereotypes and trash.
As a black man, I find no humor in this article whatsoever.
I can see the rich white men sitting around sipping on a Macallan 18 and chuckling.

Is it though? There wasn't one mention of blacks in any part of the article, yet you right away jumped to that conclusion. It seems that you are more outraged over a satirical article than you are that blacks are looting walmarts around chicago, causing them to shut down and costing countless jobs, access to groceries, clothing and medicine in those neighborhoods.

Ohh, yeah... Babylonbee... The Babylon Bee is a conservative Christian news satire website

The title is 100% correct and the last line is 100% correct. Effectively Walmart is creating a food desert. A food desert is an urban area in which it is difficult to buy affordable or good-quality fresh food.

Some of you would say "build more Burger Kings or KFC's". That is not healthy food.

Deciding to close up shop in predominately other than white neighborhoods is Racist in my opinion. I am going to ban Walmart.

But white neighborhoods aren't looting Walmart clean.

Make no mistake, the withdraw of WalMart from Chicago is 100% racist!!

CHICAGO, IL — After Walmart announced plans to close 4 store locations in dangerous Chicago neighborhoods, Chicago Mayor-Elect Brandon Johnson issued a dire warning that this will leave many Chicagoans with fewer places to shoplift.

"Citizens of this great city have the fundamental right to steal merchandise in their own communities without resorting to traveling to other neighborhoods," said Johnson at a local protest against the store closings. "If our youths don't have a safe place to work, shop, shoplift, loot, fight, do drugs, terrorize citizens, and smash windows, they may participate in riskier shoplifting, looting, and drug-consuming in affluent communities where cops will actually bother to arrest them until my Soros-funded DA lets them back out on the street. We can't let this happen!"

Walmart executives insist the move is nothing personal. "We're just tired of our cashiers and store greeters getting beaten up and every store losing millions of dollars," said district manager Darnell Monahan. "We'd prefer our workers not get beaten up and robbed and all that stuff. Sorry!"

At publishing time, civil rights leaders had warned that if Walmart goes through with the move, they will encourage Americans to boycott shoplifting there entirely.
More giant retail stores are leaving blue cities and states . Don’t understand anyone who votes for the Democratic party

After Walmart announced plans to close 4 store locations in dangerous Chicago neighborhoods, Chicago Mayor-Elect Brandon Johnson issued a dire warning that this will leave many Chicagoans with fewer places to shoplift.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Make no mistake, the withdraw of WalMart from Chicago is 100% racist!!

CHICAGO, IL — After Walmart announced plans to close 4 store locations in dangerous Chicago neighborhoods, Chicago Mayor-Elect Brandon Johnson issued a dire warning that this will leave many Chicagoans with fewer places to shoplift.

"Citizens of this great city have the fundamental right to steal merchandise in their own communities without resorting to traveling to other neighborhoods," said Johnson at a local protest against the store closings. "If our youths don't have a safe place to work, shop, shoplift, loot, fight, do drugs, terrorize citizens, and smash windows, they may participate in riskier shoplifting, looting, and drug-consuming in affluent communities where cops will actually bother to arrest them until my Soros-funded DA lets them back out on the street. We can't let this happen!"

Walmart executives insist the move is nothing personal. "We're just tired of our cashiers and store greeters getting beaten up and every store losing millions of dollars," said district manager Darnell Monahan. "We'd prefer our workers not get beaten up and robbed and all that stuff. Sorry!"

At publishing time, civil rights leaders had warned that if Walmart goes through with the move, they will encourage Americans to boycott shoplifting there entirely.
This Mayor is an idiot.

No company is going to make a decision like that lightly.

Walmart is a money machine and they only care about money. If they shut those stores it's because they don't see the money (direct or indirect) in them.

Calling it racist is simply supporting more stupid divisions that don't exist (in this case).

You do get to vote with your dollars.

I am not a fan of Wal-Mart....I call it Val-De-Mart in my house. But it's because of their business practices....nothing else.

Good for Walmart

This is entirely the fault of lawless blacks and soft-on-crime liberal democrats running the city

Forum List

Back