Wal Mart and Whole Foods closing stores due to Democrat policies

That's because it is. I live in a red area myself. It is amazing the difference. I used to live in WA... one of 3 states that is "stockpiling" the Mifel... whatever you call it, that abortion drug.

WA, Massachusetts (spelling) and

OMG, you'll never guess!

Can you guess the other state?

I can't think of anything more leftist than abortion tourism.

Wait.. Brick and mortar stores are closing???

Wow

That’s news

Dozens of stores and restaurants have closed here in our Dem regime run city for the same reason. Crime isn't punished, laws are not enforced and the whole area turned into a Dem shithole.
well, this is bad news for the democrats who have the urge to steal all kinds of goodies from these stores every time a jury finds a white person not guilty of various crimes he may have committed.

Destroying America is the cool thing to do. They get a kick out of bullying people vicariously. Nothing matters but the State. Good Commies and better fascists.
look like it

TheRs had better get a grip on these thugs....

Perhaps democrats are looking at 1968 rather longingly.
1968 in Russia? China?

The Rs inCongress need to get busy getting rid of the cockroaches

I know they are fighting against the libs... well,some are like Jordan and Comer and Hawley and others

but maybe they need to work on the RINOs?

SIGH

I understand.

I guess I'll continue to fight these feelings.

At least I am fighting. Six months ago, I wouldn't have bothered with the struggle.

don't tell me.. please don't tell me you were a lib 6 months ago?I know you usedto be one...

What exactly got you on the other side?

The Chicago demleftist will put a hold on their destructive policies and clean up around the DNC convention. Their media allies be told to show footage of the cleaned up areas and do story after story of the newly cleaned city. As soon as the convention is over and the demleftists leave for their taxpayer funded mansions back to shithole it is. The best part is the tactics they use to clean up the city for a few weeks are exactly what conservatives have been telling these shitholes to do for decades.
yeh just like Newsom saying he would do something about the homeless problem

which he did, ya know

he did something ... made it worse

We're shocked, utterly shocked... Mr I'mGoingtoThisNiceRestaurantWhileY'allCan't(during covid)& I'm NOTWEARING A MASK like y'all shmucks have to...

It's almost fascinating, this is Pelosi's district, her husband is attacked in her own home. A flagship store is closing after only one year. Thousands of people are sleeping on the streets in tents, crapping on the streets, doing drugs in the street. And still nothing from the politicians. Although, we do still hear from the idiot liberals on this site what a beautiful place San Franciso is....fascinating.

DemoKKKrats love the crime, filth, disease, and poverty. Those people are very easy to control.

don't tell me.. please don't tell me you were a lib 6 months ago?I know you usedto be one...

What exactly got you on the other side?

Oh, no. That was 2006, when I started seeing that it was time to change.

We can have a private conversation about this. I'd rather not talk about this publicly. I'll send you a PM so we can establish a connection, because I don't allow just anyone to PM me. Been stalked too much.

Oh, no. That was 2006, when I started seeing that it was time to change.

We can have a private conversation about this. I'd rather not talk about this publicly. I'll send you a PM so we can establish a connection, because I don't allow just anyone to PM me. Been stalked too much.

i didn't even know we could send others PMs?

i used 2 do that at another site..

I totally hear ya... been stalked. I know how it is.. Everyone thinks YOU are weird and paranoid when really it is the sick stalker they should be criticizing...

1968 in Russia? China?

The Rs inCongress need to get busy getting rid of the cockroaches

I know they are fighting against the libs... well,some are like Jordan and Comer and Hawley and others

but maybe they need to work on the RINOs?

SIGH
I forget sometimes that really young people don't know about political history in this country.

In 1968 the democrats had their presidential convention in Chicago. It was marked by a major riot over the war in Vietnam. More than 500 people were injured. Meanwhile democrats seemed intent on doing themselves as much damage as possible and nominated Hubert Humphrey as their presidential nominee.

I guess Wal Mart is not claiming it is crime that makes them want to close in Chicago.. Or are they just not wanting to claim that because.. I don't know. Maybe the CEO of Wally's is a dimrat?

Whole Foods story

I am more familiar with the problem of Whole Foods in San Francisco closing. It was because of CRIME

and get this...

The DNC... the organization filled with GENIUSES

is having their presidential convention in

guess where?

the lovely Chicago

I literally LOL at those dunces.
/——-/ This is what democRATs have planned for the whole country.

Doesn't anyone care about our country being demolished?

As goes Wally's so goes the nation.... (not so much W Foods)

Every Walmart in the United States of America could close in the nation would be better off for it. No corporation has done more damage to the American economy than Walmart.

Their wages and pricing policies reduced worker wages across the board in the retail sector for decades. Workers then required food stamps, Medicaid/Medicare, and earned income credit to support their families, all while Walmart was booking record profits.

Locating their stores, just outside town limits for reduced taxes, Walmart destroyed the downtown retail stores by undercutting their prices. When the stores closed, the local tax base was lost as well as sponsorships for little league, teams, and other community supports that businesses provide. Employees of these retail businesses were left with nowhere else to work, but Walmart.

Last, but not least, Walmart pressured suppliers to offshore manufacturing to further lower their prices. By Walmarts own admission, USA lost more than 120,000 jobs due to their policies. SourceWatch says it’s 200,000.

No other country in the world uses “earned income credit” to subsidize low wage workers at the expense of the middle class. Make companies pay for their own damn workers and stop forcing taxpayers to subsidize lower wages.

This report is nearly 10 years old but it’s still very relevant to the problems you have today. Wages are too low and profits are the highest they’ve ever been. There needs to be a balance.

Workers need a bigger cut of the pie and those sitting on their asses at home collecting dividends need to pay their workers first. Workers should always be paid first because they’re the ones who are really earning the money, not the shareholders sitting on their asses waiting for their dividends.

Every Walmart in the United States of America could close in the nation would be better off for it. No corporation has done more damage to the American economy than Walmart.

Their wages and pricing policies reduced worker wages across the board in the retail sector for decades. Workers then required food stamps, Medicaid/Medicare, and earned income credit to support their families, all while Walmart was booking record profits.

Locating their stores, just outside town limits for reduced taxes, Walmart destroyed the downtown retail stores by undercutting their prices. When the stores closed, the local tax base was lost as well as sponsorships for little league, teams, and other community supports that businesses provide. Employees of these retail businesses were left with nowhere else to work, but Walmart.

Last, but not least, Walmart pressured suppliers to offshore manufacturing to further lower their prices. By Walmarts own admission, USA lost more than 120,000 jobs due to their policies. SourceWatch says it’s 200,000.

No other country in the world uses “earned income credit” to subsidize low wage workers at the expense of the middle class. Make companies pay for their own damn workers and stop forcing taxpayers to subsidize lower wages.

This report is nearly 10 years old but it’s still very relevant to the problems you have today. Wages are too low and profits are the highest they’ve ever been. There needs to be a balance.

Workers need a bigger cut of the pie and those sitting on their asses at home collecting dividends need to pay their workers first. Workers should always be paid first because they’re the ones who are really earning the money, not the shareholders sitting on their asses waiting for their dividends.

Congratulations!

You are the first (I believe) liberal or non-conservative here at the usmb who has written an intelligent, easily comprehended post.

I do not disagree with what you say here and already knew some of it, namely that W-Mart is not always such a great asset to the community (etc).

However, people are employed there and we should all be concerned about them being laid off or forced to move, because of store closings. And the closings are happening mostly because of crime and thecrimes is happening mostly bc of Dim policies... so destructive to all of America..

/——-/ WOWZA that is a well thought out post. No screaming hysteria or name calling. Good job and I agree Walmart creates havoc.

I guess Wal Mart is not claiming it is crime that makes them want to close in Chicago.. Or are they just not wanting to claim that because.. I don't know. Maybe the CEO of Wally's is a dimrat?

Whole Foods story

I am more familiar with the problem of Whole Foods in San Francisco closing. It was because of CRIME

and get this...

The DNC... the organization filled with GENIUSES

is having their presidential convention in

guess where?

the lovely Chicago

I literally LOL at those dunces.

There were food deserts and closures before Biden was president.

Congratulations!

You are the first (I believe) liberal or non-conservative here at the usmb who has written an intelligent, easily comprehended post.

I do not disagree with what you say here and already knew some of it, namely that W-Mart is not always such a great asset to the community (etc).

However, people are employed there and we should all be concerned about them being laid off or forced to move, because of store closings. And the closings are happening mostly because of crime and thecrimes is happening mostly bc of Dim policies... so destructive to all of America..

They were closing before Biden was president.

Forum List

Back