Wal Mart and Whole Foods closing stores due to Democrat policies

Funny how we drive thru red states and see deader than dead downtowns in their "small town".
Noel, Mo, ran by the GOP from the mayor to the governor and Tyson's is shutting down kill plants...The businesses are empty on the main street are dilapidated or fire damaged...

You let them rape your women. Kids, destroy things, bring the nation to its knees and create chaos. Maybe a deterent punishment can save this country?
Buddy, if they want to rape my wife I'd have to find one first for them to rape...Chaos is a perfectly normal existence for humans, compare the number of years humans have existed and how many years they have committed themselves to war.

Hardly since you do not get to make up the meanings of words.

Conservative liberalism, also referred to as right-liberalism, is a variant of liberalism, combining liberal values and policies with conservative stances, or simply representing the right-wing of the liberal movement.

Conservative liberalism - Wikipedia

Again, that's an oxymoron. If someone is a little bit conservative and a little bit lefty then that person is a "fence-sitter." That's the term people have been using for many decades.

I guess Wal Mart is not claiming it is crime that makes them want to close in Chicago.. Or are they just not wanting to claim that because.. I don't know. Maybe the CEO of Wally's is a dimrat?

Whole Foods story

I am more familiar with the problem of Whole Foods in San Francisco closing. It was because of CRIME

and get this...

The DNC... the organization filled with GENIUSES

is having their presidential convention in

guess where?

the lovely Chicago

I literally LOL at those dunces.
Demafascsit policies create food deserts

Buddy, if they want to rape my wife I'd have to find one first for them to rape...Chaos is a perfectly normal existence for humans, compare the number of years humans have existed and how many years they have committed themselves to war.
The problem is that most Americans don't know how unsafe the US is compared to many countries.
Soft laws, nice jails encourage anarchy.

Forum List

Back