Chicago Mayor warns about WalMart withdraw

View attachment 781064

again, white people commit more crimes.

View attachment 781064
Of course white people commit more crimes, they're a MUCH larger percentage of the population.

But blacks are about 13% of our population, and they commit HUGE numbers of crimes of every sort. Don't try to compare those two differences - everyone knows the truth. Blacks are heavy duty criminals. There is no way to lie your way out of that.

Of course white people commit more crimes, they're a MUCH larger percentage of the population.

But blacks are about 13% of our population, and they commit HUGE numbers of crimes of every sort. Don't try to compare those two differences - everyone knows the truth. Blacks are heavy duty criminals. There is no way to lie your way out of that.
As a total, whites do commit more crimes than blacks.

Nearly 2/3 of all crime is committed by whites.
Do you see the numbers?
That a a lot of crime committed by whites, agree?

1682877717989.png

13% of the population but 51.2% of murder and manslaughter, 26.7% of rape and 52.7% of robbery.

Why do blacks commit so much crime?

As mentioned, total numbers tell the complete story.

Again, Vietnamese began to show up in big numbers in the 70s' hated, ridiculed after a decade of horrible war. Called Boat people, slope head, whatever.

No whining...they went to work. Enjoy your PHO.

Make no mistake, the withdraw of WalMart from Chicago is 100% racist!!

CHICAGO, IL — After Walmart announced plans to close 4 store locations in dangerous Chicago neighborhoods, Chicago Mayor-Elect Brandon Johnson issued a dire warning that this will leave many Chicagoans with fewer places to shoplift.

"Citizens of this great city have the fundamental right to steal merchandise in their own communities without resorting to traveling to other neighborhoods," said Johnson at a local protest against the store closings. "If our youths don't have a safe place to work, shop, shoplift, loot, fight, do drugs, terrorize citizens, and smash windows, they may participate in riskier shoplifting, looting, and drug-consuming in affluent communities where cops will actually bother to arrest them until my Soros-funded DA lets them back out on the street. We can't let this happen!"

Walmart executives insist the move is nothing personal. "We're just tired of our cashiers and store greeters getting beaten up and every store losing millions of dollars," said district manager Darnell Monahan. "We'd prefer our workers not get beaten up and robbed and all that stuff. Sorry!"

At publishing time, civil rights leaders had warned that if Walmart goes through with the move, they will encourage Americans to boycott shoplifting there entirely.
Lol, I say good riddance. Now m9m and pop business can compete. Good for Chicago entrepreneurs.

My my my, ain't you a sassy one... We are discriminated all the time. We can't buy in white neighborhoods even when we pay cash.. You must not be informed what been happening in California for the last 50 years? they been discriminating against us for housing. forcing us to live in certain areas.

Hats off to the OP for posting this article. Satire ...really brings the RACISTS and BIGOTS out of the closet.
You are really an idiot. I spent most of my life in California, the only housing discrimination was based upon who could afford the prices in rich neighborhoods. I always had Black, Latino and Asian neighbors. Almost all neighborhoods were integrated. About the only non-integrated rich neighborhoods were Ladera Heights and Baldwin Hills; oddly enough, both were, and have been for nearly a hundred years segregated black neighborhoods that don't allow whites or latinos.

You are really an idiot. I spent most of my life in California, the only housing discrimination was based upon who could afford the prices in rich neighborhoods. I always had Black, Latino and Asian neighbors. Almost all neighborhoods were integrated. About the only non-integrated rich neighborhoods were Ladera Heights and Baldwin Hills; oddly enough, both were, and have been for nearly a hundred years segregated black neighborhoods that don't allow whites or latinos.

The California Reparations Task Force, a nine-member panel appointed by Governor Gavin Newsom, projects that Black state residents could be eligible for as much as $223,200 per person as part of an effort to redress historical housing discrimination.

Yeah they got away with it for 44 years (1933 to 1977).

Reparations - the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged.

Learn it, acknowledge it, do not do it again.

and pay up.

Forum List

Back