"Clock Kid" seeking 15 million

If this little twerp get's 15 million the little tyke who got suspended for a pop tart gun should get the same

Wait until he goes jihad....

He's a Sufi. :eusa_hand:

Don't let facts get in the way of prejudice. He has brown skin, and a funny name.
and brought a bomb to school.

Except for that whole it not being a bomb thing.
sure looks like one to me. the only thing missing is the boom material. The rest is all bomb material.

This is all a big setup perpetuated by the little shit's father

If this little twerp get's 15 million the little tyke who got suspended for a pop tart gun should get the same
I agree with this. Wasn't there something about a kid and doing a gun symbol with his hand?

Don't let facts get in the way of prejudice. He has brown skin, and a funny name.

sure looks like one to me. the only thing missing is the boom material. The rest is all bomb material.

This is all a big setup perpetuated by the little shit's father
and it mirrored bomb making material. interesting eh?

Wait until he goes jihad....

So it looked like a bomb, excluding anything that could make it explode? So it was a circuit board in a suitcase? Scary. :lol:

So it looked like a bomb, excluding anything that could make it explode? So it was a circuit board in a suitcase? Scary. :lol:
what's the difference between that and a unattended briefcase in an airport? you think they call in the bomb squad? especially if it was ticking?

Forum List

Back