Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Tells Girlfriend: Don’t Bring Black People

I hardly watch the news but my guy had it on when this came up, I'm like are kidding me...are they the national enquire or what...it's pathetic how they can smear and destroy a person like the NYSslimes did bundy and you all jumped on that like firkken hunger predators...all for what? to show how you more not racist or what

everyone in this country, black, white, pink, etc has some racist-prejudices in them you think you will EVER be able to stop without jailing people which is what you libs and President is now pushing

it's sick

Last edited:
Donald Sterling & alleged Wife Rochelle Sterling​

thumb_BFA_7854_925217.jpg

Donald Sterling & alleged Girlfriend V. Stiviano
images

Last edited:
I hardly watch the news but my guy had it on when this came up, I'm like are kidding me...are they the national enquire or what...it's pathetic how they can smear and destroy a person like the NYSslimes did bundy and you all jumped on that like firkken hunger predators...all for what? to show how you more not racist or what

everyone in this country, black, white, pink, etc has some racist-prejudices in them you think you will EVER be able to stop without jailing people which is what you libs and President is now pushing

it's sick

Who is pushing for "jailing" people with racial prejudices?

Sterling has every right to tell his girl friend to stop embarrassing him by bringing the aids infected brown man that she sleeps with to HIS basketball games.

Sterling needs to get himself a tech savy assistant to explain how social media sites work.

I don't see the racism angle. I see the pissed boyfriend angle.

Those who are trying to make this a racism issue (Magic Johnson) should have been more carefull where HIS ass has been.

Sterling should just get rid of the POS so called girl friend.

All these bandwagon jumping a-holes need to get a life.
Sterling is the worst owner in the league.

He's as bad as Frank McCourt.

it's sick

ah the NAACP wanted to charge a rodeo clown doing a comedy skit of Obama as a, hate crime?
and Ovama just came out wanting to find ways of not insulting Islam
so you figure it out

it's sick

ah the NAACP wanted to charge a rodeo clown doing a comedy skit of Obama as a, hate crime?

That never happened.

so you figure it out

Neither did that.

it's sick

You don't pay attention to the news... damn, yer posts are so well informed and intelligent, whoda thunk - giggle-winkwink-giggle

it's sick

This is not the first time for this guy. He is already on record as a virulent racist. Stop defending your racist heros and then complaining when people laugh at them.

http://deadspin.com/5263277/the-sordid-life-of-clippers-owner-donald-sterling

Cultivating his image, Davenport said, meant no blacks, no Mexican-Americans, no children (whom Sterling called "brats") and no government-housing-subsidy recipients as tenants. So according to the testimony of tenants, Sterling employees made life difficult for residents in some of his new buildings. They refused rent checks, then accused renters of nonpayment. They refused to do repairs for black tenants and harassed them with surprise inspections, threatening residents with eviction for alleged violations of building rules.

Last edited:
So what this may come as a shock but disgusting speech, insulting speech, stupid speech, even racist speech is not a crime we may not like a lot of the garbage people say but that is part of living in a free society.

So what this may come as a shock but disgusting speech, insulting speech, stupid speech, even racist speech is not a crime we may not like a lot of the garbage people say but that is part of living in a free society.

Also part of a free society is the right to talk shit about and laugh at retarded racists like this.

Also part of a free society is the right to talk shit about and laugh at retarded racists like this.

I never said it wasn't.

it's sick

Steph has delusions

it's sick

"I hardly watch the news"

That is obvious

Last edited:
Because Sterling is a rabid democrat he could get away with being a racist. This is Los Angeles and he will never be forgiven for saying something against Magic Johnson. He picked the single most well liked and well respected person in the entire city! It's like dissing the Pope in Rome.

Sterling will have to pack up and leave. The Clippers are done. As an Angelino, I'm flummoxed.

it's sick

so you figure it out

No they didn't. In any case the The NAACP doesn't care unless the person making the comment can get them attention. I can prove it.

Forum List

Back