Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Tells Girlfriend: Don’t Bring Black People

To my games
Donald Sterling, the owner of the NBA’s Los Angeles Clippers, told his girlfriend not to post pictures on Instagram of herself with black people and not to bring black people to his basketball games, according to an audio recording posted by TMZ.
In the recording, Sterling and his girlfriend are fighting over a picture she posted to Instagram of herself with NBA legend Magic Johnson, and Sterling demands that she stop “broadcasting” that she associates with black people. Sterling tells his girlfriend: “You can sleep with [black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want. The little I ask you is not to promote it on that … and not to bring them to my games.”
Later, he makes the point specifically about Magic Johnson, telling her that “it’s too bad you can’t admire (Johnson) privately…bring him here, feed him, f*** him, I don’t care. You can do anything. But don’t put him on an Instagram for the world to see so they have to call me. And don’t bring him to my games. OK?”

I hope he loses his franchise or people don't buy tickets to his games

Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Tells Girlfriend: Don't Bring Black People To My Games | ThinkProgress

Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Tells Girlfriend: Don't Bring Black People To My Games | ThinkProgress

other then the fact that he is a leftist scumbag

he was set up by the ol lady

she is currently being sued for embezzling 2 million from Sterling Inc

I saw this on CNN. As I was passing the channel Don Lemon was saying 'And breaking a story that is is shocking the nation and the world!'. Yes you can't make this shit up. People need to get a life.

the media is the worst for race baiting and people allow them to yank their chains

get a life is right

To my games
Donald Sterling, the owner of the NBA’s Los Angeles Clippers, told his girlfriend not to post pictures on Instagram of herself with black people and not to bring black people to his basketball games, according to an audio recording posted by TMZ.
In the recording, Sterling and his girlfriend are fighting over a picture she posted to Instagram of herself with NBA legend Magic Johnson, and Sterling demands that she stop “broadcasting” that she associates with black people. Sterling tells his girlfriend: “You can sleep with [black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want. The little I ask you is not to promote it on that … and not to bring them to my games.”
Later, he makes the point specifically about Magic Johnson, telling her that “it’s too bad you can’t admire (Johnson) privately…bring him here, feed him, f*** him, I don’t care. You can do anything. But don’t put him on an Instagram for the world to see so they have to call me. And don’t bring him to my games. OK?”

Too bad he isn't Cliven Bundy, right? As far as I can tell, he cancels out anything Bundy could have possibly said.

If you want to know what real racism is, check this guy out. It's funny, I doubt you even know what real racism is. This man here is a blatant racist. He has no place owning a sporting franchise of any kind, with sentiments like that. He was sued by the Justice Department in 2006, forced to pay a $2.73 million settlement for discriminating against Koreans and African Americans, in 2009, he was then sued by Elgin Baylor for employment discrimination.

And thank you for posting this. I hope you understand what real racism is. Because its plainly obvious you can't discern it. It's not a bunch of misquoted words from some old rancher, it from a man who owns a basketball team and actually hates black people.

Oh the irony is overwhelming!

Last edited:
Soon, They will want to make anything said about a black person a hate crime

they already have you trained to say, the letter N in place of a word

Keep helping stomp out our freedoms of speech

To my games

Too bad he isn't Cliven Bundy, right? As far as I can tell, he cancels out anything Bundy could have possibly said.

If you want to know what real racism is, check this guy out. It's funny, I doubt you even know what real racism is. This man here is a blatant racist. He has no place owning a sporting franchise of any kind, with sentiments like that. He was sued by the Justice Department in 2006, forced to pay a $2.73 million settlement for discriminating against Koreans and African Americans, in 2009, he was then sued by Elgin Baylor for employment discrimination.

And thank you for posting this. I hope you understand what real racism is. Because its plainly obvious you can't discern it. It's not a bunch of misquoted words from some old rancher, it from a man who owns a basketball team and actually hates black people.

Oh the irkny is overwhelming!

what irony??

one's racism doesn't "cancel out" the others. so i'm not quite sure what your little synapses are telling you

Sterling has every right to tell his girl friend to stop embarrassing him by bringing the aids infected brown man that she sleeps with to HIS basketball games.

Sterling needs to get himself a tech savy assistant to explain how social media sites work.

I don't see the racism angle. I see the pissed boyfriend angle.

Those who are trying to make this a racism issue (Magic Johnson) should have been more carefull where HIS ass has been.

Sterling should just get rid of the POS so called girl friend.

All these bandwagon jumping a-holes need to get a life.

He is a moron , he has a franchise worth millions , as a business owner the last thing you want to do is piss off your customers. he can do what he wants but so can his cutomers walk.. to the lakers

Sterling wasn't talking about all black people. He was clearly talking about Magic Johnson. He is a moron for not understanding what a **** his girlfriend is. His stank ho of a girlfriend is trying to make this about racism.

The girlfriend in question is herself half black and half Mexican, so if Sterling is a racist, he's making a poor showing of it.

It seems he's upset that he's been cuckolded in public.

Of course, he's a 70 something old man with a 20-30ish girlfriend.

someone released this tape, so nothing about that huh?

how awful you can have your private conversations now released to the media and now they are looking at...punishing him

what a bunch of bs and is getting downright scary for our freedoms

how awful you can have your private conversations now released to the media and now they are looking at...punishing him

the tape hasn't been authenticated

when you say something in public, you open yourself up to all kinds of things

the problem is not the release of the tape.... it's what was said

Last edited:

the tape hasn't been authenticated

when you say something in public, you open yourself up to all kinds of things

the problem is not the release of the tape.... it's what was said

Sorry, this tape matches up well with the past this man has had. He is a blatant racist.

what do you want to bet this thread about some racist remarks by this wealthy Democrat donor won't go on for 30 pages like they are still wailing away on some plain joe rancher, Bundy?

any bets

Not an issue of his "Freedoms".

He made comments to a young lady that she recorded. These were dumb statements, but let's put it in perspective, this is an old guy with a young golddigger gf...

Your cowardly ignorance is misplaced, fool. Find another way to embarrass yourself.

Anything on the actual topic? Anyone?

Sterling has every right to tell his girl friend to stop embarrassing him by bringing the aids infected brown man that she sleeps with to HIS basketball games.

Sterling needs to get himself a tech savy assistant to explain how social media sites work.

I don't see the racism angle. I see the pissed boyfriend angle.

Those who are trying to make this a racism issue (Magic Johnson) should have been more carefull where HIS ass has been.

Sterling should just get rid of the POS so called girl friend.

All these bandwagon jumping a-holes need to get a life.

He is a moron , he has a franchise worth millions , as a business owner the last thing you want to do is piss off your customers. he can do what he wants but so can his cutomers walk.. to the lakers

I lived in San Diego when the Clippers were there. Sterling is a moron.

But what he said is an example of what it's like in big cities. I'm sure that if you were to level with most blacks they'd tell you they feel exactly the same, or worse about whites. This is a fact that hit me in the face over 30 years ago. Most famous blacks, that everyone admires, hate white people, not because they've done something bad to them, but because blacks are taught to hate whites. Sterling knows this, and because he's rich he feels he can just push them out of his life rather than live with them. Anyone who comments on this and says;"I don't condone Sterlings comments" is lying to himself.

My wife is black. Her sisters' son brought a girl home once that hated my white skin so much she couldn't eat dinner with us. It was despicable. I didn't act like I knew what was going on. I tried to be nice to her, but she was so prejudice that the sight of me made her sick to her stomach, where does that kind of hatred come from?????

I still acted like I didn't know what the problem was. If I had, it would have been very bad. I'm telling you.

One of the Clipper players, Byron Davis, said he couldn't function around Donald Sterling ever again. That is the kind of hatred we're dealing with. New Black Panther kind of hatred. When the sight of someone makes you sick, or so filled with hate, that you can't be sociable, that is real hate. Seems to me Sterling has discovered what blacks have been thinking about him behind his back. He doesn't like it. Who would.

Strange how this bullshit always pops up around elections, don't you think?

Last edited:

Not an issue of his "Freedoms".

He made comments to a young lady that she recorded. These were dumb statements, but let's put it in perspective, this is an old guy with a young golddigger gf...

It's also against the law to record someone without their knowledge.....

Forum List

Back