Clinton's firewall of black voters is crumbling

All you've done is offer the standard spin that partisans on both ends offer. We both know that any disagreement I provide will be met with precisely the same type of response.

OK, then why do you hate Fact and Reason? Do you know how to respond to such things after supporting the Democrats for so long?

I provided several quotes of his that an honest person would admit are silly, undignified, ignorant, embarrassing, pick your adjective. Why bother with the back-and-forth? While I am indeed fascinated by the psychology of partisan ideology, I am under no obligation to participate.

No, IN YOUR OPINION those quotes, out of context and with a stupid spin, are silly, undignified, ____fill_in_the_wonk_blank_here____.

And while you are under no obligation to participate in anything, when you condemn a person of something then refuse to defend your slander, it makes you look like a mocking fool.

As an Independent, I get to be honest. To wit:

Yeah, you are an independent who supports one of the worst criminals and biggest blundering failures ever in the history of our nation because Trump is rude and might have had some racist thoughts some time ago?

ROFLMAO.............sure

Hillary Clinton is one horrible, terrible candidate, about the worst candidate the Dems could have belched out. You don't see a lot of passion for her from those who will be voting for her, because the honest among us will admit it.

But she is your party's nominee so you still support her, no matter how bad she is. I get it, that is called being a hack.

And I have absolutely no doubt that she thanks her lucky stars multiple times every single day that the GOP chose the election of her candidacy to completely and utterly lose its shit.

Trump got the biggest number of votes that any Republican for President has ever gotten in the primaries and elitist wack jobs like you denounce this foolish pick because you have no respect for the democratic process and you despise the American people and have no regard for our interests or concerns.

Thank you for playing, loser.

funny.... his "more votes than any republican for president".... is still millions of votes fewer than hillary clinton got in the democratic primary.

and by elites? you mean educated people who know dumb donald is toxic?

thought so.

thanks for playing, loser.

HIllary wasn't running against 16 other candidates, dingbat.

and, loon?

the fact that you're too stupid to deal in reality in no way makes me a "dingbat".

but your desperation and hysteria are hilarious.

You're right. I count 42 candidates other candidates.

Democratic Party presidential candidates, 2016 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What an idiot.

yes, you are....probably one of the stupidest most dishonest posters on this board.

certainly one of the least informed.

I was tempted to post the exact same thing. :D

Democratic Party presidential candidates, 2016 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What an idiot.

yes, you are....probably one of the stupidest most dishonest posters on this board.

3ocyuf.jpg

What an idiot.

Dingbats of a feather flock together!

What an idiot.

Yeah, that's it. A solid 97.36% of the time Jillian and I cross each other's cyber-paths we are hotly disagreeing with each other, sometimes to the point of quite profound insults. The one thing that brings us together? The fact that you're an idiot.

Yeah, that's it. A solid 97.36% of the time Jillian and I cross each other's cyber-paths we are hotly disagreeing with each other, sometimes to the point of quite profound insults. The one thing that brings us together? The fact that you're an idiot.

Everyone knows you're lying, douche bag. You and Jillian are two peas in a pod.

That is the biggest pile of horse shit I have seen yet. Not a single opponent Clinton had this year other than Sanders had a snowballs c hance in hell, unlike Trump who had to deal with the establishment pick Jeb! Bush, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz and others who wer active and competitive into APril long after hillary had the Democratic nomination sewn up with her bought Super Delegates.

Jesus Fucking Christ, don t you ever get tired of just lying your ass off, shit4brains?

Welcome to my ignore list, liar.

All you've done is offer the standard spin that partisans on both ends offer. We both know that any disagreement I provide will be met with precisely the same type of response.

OK, then why do you hate Fact and Reason? Do you know how to respond to such things after supporting the Democrats for so long?

I provided several quotes of his that an honest person would admit are silly, undignified, ignorant, embarrassing, pick your adjective. Why bother with the back-and-forth? While I am indeed fascinated by the psychology of partisan ideology, I am under no obligation to participate.

No, IN YOUR OPINION those quotes, out of context and with a stupid spin, are silly, undignified, ____fill_in_the_wonk_blank_here____.

And while you are under no obligation to participate in anything, when you condemn a person of something then refuse to defend your slander, it makes you look like a mocking fool.

Yeah, you are an independent who supports one of the worst criminals and biggest blundering failures ever in the history of our nation because Trump is rude and might have had some racist thoughts some time ago?

ROFLMAO.............sure

Hillary Clinton is one horrible, terrible candidate, about the worst candidate the Dems could have belched out. You don't see a lot of passion for her from those who will be voting for her, because the honest among us will admit it.

But she is your party's nominee so you still support her, no matter how bad she is. I get it, that is called being a hack.

And I have absolutely no doubt that she thanks her lucky stars multiple times every single day that the GOP chose the election of her candidacy to completely and utterly lose its shit.

Trump got the biggest number of votes that any Republican for President has ever gotten in the primaries and elitist wack jobs like you denounce this foolish pick because you have no respect for the democratic process and you despise the American people and have no regard for our interests or concerns.

funny.... his "more votes than any republican for president".... is still millions of votes fewer than hillary clinton got in the democratic primary.

thought so.

and, loon?

the fact that you're too stupid to deal in reality in no way makes me a "dingbat".

In what reality were there 17 candidates trying to get the Democrat nomination?

ROFLMAO.............sure

thought so.

and, loon?

Well not the truthful reality, where the primary was fixed to nominate Hillary.

Good old democratic DNC.

What an idiot.

You left out cartoonishly stupid.

ROFLMAO.............sure

thought so.

and, loon?

Good old democratic DNC.

nothing was fixed, loon....unless you want to talk about roger ailes and fake news fixing things for dumb donald.

but thanks for your concern.

thought so.

and, loon?

Good old democratic DNC.

nothing was fixed, loon....unless you want to talk about roger ailes and fake news fixing things for dumb donald.

As fixed as is possible. They really destroyed Sanders the best they could.

You're welcome, everyone should be concerned about a party calling itself the democratic party which does not believe in democracy.

and, loon?

Good old democratic DNC.

You're welcome, everyone should be concerned about a party calling itself the democratic party which does not believe in democracy.

So in 2010 and 2014..the Democrats mysteriously fogot how to rig elections???? Is that the unadultrated bullshit you're selling?

and, loon?

Good old democratic DNC.

So in 2010 and 2014..the Democrats mysteriously fogot how to rig elections???? Is that the unadultrated bullshit you're selling?

I am talking about this election during which they were CAUGHT. You know if athelete is caught from doping once, it's over... he's a doper. Democratic party is undemocratic.

Last edited:

thought so.

and, loon?

Good old democratic DNC.

The hacked DNC emails show that it was fixed, dingbat.

You two exemplify the idiotic Dimbocrat supporter, locked into supporting their party's nominee no matter how incompetent, no matter how criminal, no matter how treasonous, and yet put down one of the most successful businessmen, authors and TV stars as a clown? And yet you think the rest of us are 'least informed' or cartoonishly stupid?'

roflmao

Last edited:

What an idiot.

There is nothing funny about how stupid he is. Remember, he gets to vote.

Forum List

Back