Clinton's firewall of black voters is crumbling

Damn, I guess you Trumpies will never figure this out.

BLACK PEOPLE HATE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND WILL NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP .. WILL NOT VOTE FOR REPUBLICANS AND THEIR ALL WHITE PARTY.

How hard is that to figure out? We're not going to vote for an all white political party.

Clinton to headline African-American, Latino events as Trump attempts to make inroads
Hillary Clinton to headline black, Latino events - CNNPolitics.com

Trump will not be there .. wasn't even invited.

You can post all the madness you want about Clinton and the KKK .. we already know who the racists are .. and their party is all white.

Give it up Trumpies .. not going to happen.

hey black people, you better vote for the white woman, you don't want to be labeled an 'uncle tom', do you?

You better run along and vote for the orange man ,, you wouldn't want to be confused for a human with a brain.

Don't forget racists.....we're all racists according to Hillary.
Yes most of you have certainly fallen in with that crowd

Blacks will continue to be enslaved by the dems and vote for the candidate who put them there.

Whatever .. it's not your problem whatever we do.

You just run along and vote for your great white hope and see if that works without us.

Neither candidate has anything substantive to offer.

From my perspective, one candidate serves a purpose, the other doesn't.

I'm talking about a purpose as defined by the people who vote for her, not by those who don't.

Blacks will continue to be enslaved by the dems and vote for the candidate who put them there.

Bla bla bla. Same line for the GOP . You idiots don't even realize how that is insulting to black people, further turning them off .

Forum List

Back