Clinton calls 31 million breitbart reads racist klansmen

Whites are slowly mixing with other races and in the near future, there will be no more white people.

brown man + white woman = brown baby
white man + brown woman = brown baby

Whites are slowly mixing with other races and in the near future, there will be no more white people.

Keep dreaming....well its more of a nightmare. For some reason I have been seeing A LOT of white couples with 3 and 4 kids in the past 6 months...course any kind of uptick wouldn't be picked up right away but sure seems that way...I have 4 with a 5th hopefully on the way,my older brother has 5. ALL WHITE. I am one of 5. White Genocide won't happen if we don't let it.

Keep dreaming....well its more of a nightmare. For some reason I have been seeing A LOT of white couples with 3 and 4 kids in the past 6 months...course any kind of uptick wouldn't be picked up right away but sure seems that way...I have 4 with a 5th hopefully on the way,my older brother has 5. ALL WHITE. I am one of 5. White Genocide won't happen if we don't let it.
Try to make them better than you.

not in your lifetime bubble nut.

it's just them trying to will it to be. They can't wait for it to come gradually. It's like a Christmas gift that they can't touch.

i read breitbart once, i think it was breitbart, maybe something else, but i think it's breitbart because it has milo the faggot on there calling trump his ''god-emperor daddy''... this is the evil alt-right thing that terrifies the clinton machine so much? what pussies.

You are living in absolute denial. There may be a few white people on the block where you live but across the nation, white people are in decline and it is a well know fact. It's disputable only by those living in a alternate reality.

46 States Saw Young White Population Decline

Watch the rapid decline of “white America” over three decades

Charts: America's Post-White Future Is Already Here

You are living in absolute denial. There may be a few white people on the block where you live but across the nation, white people are in decline and it is a well know fact. It's disputable only by those living in a alternate reality.

DERP!!!!!

DERP!!!!!
Go ahead. Bury your head in the sand. Your kind, thankfully, will cease to exist.

That you even think in these terms shows how out of touch with reality you are. People are people. There is only one race, the Human Race. Thinking that being white makes you better than or more entitled than minorities is a total fallacy. You're like the people from the flat earth society denying that the world is round. People like you are the reason why the South has been mired in racism, ignorance, and poverty since the Civil War. Hatred always hurts the haters.

Forum List

Back