Clinton's ad spending is running far ahead of Trump's

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Clinton in her belief that anything can be bought, is trying to purchase the election. It's no wonder that the media has been in full propaganda mode forgetting all the principles of proper journalism, when she swarms them with hard cash. Since she has no values, or achievements to speak of, only money can win her the election.

However, thankfully we are smarter than that. Let's see what the common Clinton ad looks like:

First, you notice that the dislike bar is almost even longer than her list of lies. But second, and this is a question, how can they possibly believe anybody can take the ad seriously after the storm of ridiculous Marxist feminazi bullshit? Do they think that the common American is a complete moron? I had to check whether this was an ad for Trump or Hillary personally. The ad is very similar to this classic feminazi regressive masterpiece:

Needless to say, the escalation of this sort of bat-shit insane material can be only be viewed as a giant endorsement of Donald J. Trump.

Her polling numbers are also well ahead of Trump’s.

Seems like Americans prefer the truth to whatever Drumpf is selling…

fivethirtyeight.com
Screen Shot 2016-10-01 at 5.54.44 AM.png

fivethirtyeight.com
View attachment 91847

Funny that you said such a thing. Because you know, the Hillary ad above has severe lies in it, which is no surprise for the liar candidate. Seems like she is winning by spreading disinformation, winning unless Americans side with her worst enemy, the truth.

fivethirtyeight.com
View attachment 91847

Funny that you said such a thing. Because you know, the Hillary ad above has severe lies in it, which is no surprise for the liar candidate. Seems like she is winning by spreading disinformation, winning unless Americans side with her worst enemy, the truth.

“I know more about ISIS than the generals do…believe me”. —Donald Trump.

fivethirtyeight.com
View attachment 91847

Are you new to hyperbole?

Yes, he is a real person, indeed you can actually vote for a person rather than a pandering robot.

She's a corrupt criminal, and her husband's a serial rapist. Yet they have a chance to occupy the White House again. Doesn't say much for America at this point. The NWO Globalist Elites rule the day. And the Clintons represent the agenda 100%.

These are real bad folks who don't care about American Citizens. Like Trump or not, he's our only hope for holding the NWO Elites off a bit. If you still believe in your country and its Constitution, you have to support Trump for President. It is what it is.

fivethirtyeight.com
View attachment 91847

Are you new to hyperbole?

I’m new to lies being glazed over as hyperbole in presidential politics.

Hillary doesn’t tell the truth…it’s a lie.
Your messiah doesn’t tell the truth…it’s hyperbole.

Yup to the OP and her ground game in getting out the vote is far superior to that of Trump.

Guess what.

Forum List

Back