Drumpf Accuses Hillary of Marriage Infidelity; put him out of his misery

Trump on Clinton: 'I don't even think she's loyal to Bill'

'I don't even think she's loyal to Bill'

===

You guys are still supporting this pathetic, small fraction of a man?

Seriously…why?
When Hillary ended her debate #1 presentation with an ad hom on Trump regarding the beauty queen issue, she opened the door for Trump to come back at her ad hom as well.

So I expect the 2nd debate to be pure muck raking by both of them.

Should be funny and outrageous to watch however.

I was not going to watch it but now I definitely do plan to.

===

Seriously…why?
Because he is running as a republican. It's that simple. That, and he is buddies with their hero pootin.
Putin sees that Trump has the least experience of any candidate and this is why Putin likes him.

Trump is useful to Putin -- useful to Xi as well.

(Xi = China for you frat boyz and sorority girlz who have not studied your most current events.)

===

Seriously…why?
When Hillary ended her debate #1 presentation with an ad hom on Trump regarding the beauty queen issue, she opened the door for Trump to come back at her ad hom as well.

Hopefully, you are wrong about that and the moderator keeps the debate focused on, you know, issues that affect the country going forward, instead of letting it turn into a mudslinging festival.

Hey, but if that is what you want to watch, then just put on some jerry springer reruns; plenty of sleaze there for you.

And if the mod can't control the debate and trump decides to personally attack her, he better think long and hard about that, because he will be opening himself up to his looooooooooooooooong history of being a scumbag.

I kinda knew he’d always go there. I’m wondering, how much further the GOP nominee can sink…. is there any depth that would make his enablers question their unquestioning loyalty to this miserable excuse for a man?

===

Seriously…why?

Hopefully, you are wrong about that and the moderator keeps the debate focused on, you know, issues that affect the country going forward, instead of letting it turn into a mudslinging festival.

Hey, but if that is what you want to watch, then just put on some jerry springer reruns; plenty of sleaze there for you.

And if the mod can't control the debate and trump decides to personally attack her, he better think long and hard about that, because he will be opening himself up to his looooooooooooooooong history of being a scumbag.

Won’t happen.
Trump is a coward.
He proved that in Mexico.
If he can be questioned directly, he surrenders; like he did to MK then Carly (only to attack them later on Twitter when he’s alone and can’t be called on it.
If anything, he’ll apologize..then two days later, say the same thing again.
It is the way cowards operate.

I kinda knew he’d always go there. I’m wondering, how much further the GOP nominee can sink…. is there any depth that would make his enablers question their unquestioning loyalty to this miserable excuse for a man?
No.

===

Seriously…why?

Won’t happen.
Trump is a coward.
If he can be questioned directly, he surrenders; like he did to MK then Carly (only to attack them later on Twitter when he’s alone and can’t be called on it.
I still wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he backs out of the next 2 debates.

===

Seriously…why?

Won’t happen.
Trump is a coward.
I still wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he backs out of the next 2 debates.

It may be the case. If we were talking about almost anyone else….I would think they would be too embarrassed to show up and stand 8 feet away from someone you just so callously and maliciously attacked without provocation or proof.

Well......

Webb-Hubbell_Chelsea-Clinton.jpg

It's funny watching the left loons throw everything including the kitchen sink at Trump but oh the wails when the fire is returned. Hypocrites

===

Seriously…why?
Because he is running as a republican. It's that simple. That, and he is buddies with their hero pootin.
Putin sees that Trump has the least experience of any candidate and this is why Putin likes him.

Trump is useful to Putin -- useful to Xi as well.

(Xi = China for you frat boyz and sorority girlz who have not studied your most current events.)

He already knows how incompetent Hillary is with her reset button.

IF Lester Holt had asked Clinton about the basket of deplorables after asking Trump about his remarks that Clinton doesn't look Presidential, that would have been fair. He didn't, and it wasn't. Trump's instincts were to stay away from the Clinton sex scandals, because Chelsea is a good friend of Ivanka and I'm sure she's a family friend. There she sat in the audience, and Trump showed he has at least a bit of human decency. He needs to stick with that. The voting public has heard enough about dirty Bill and bitchy Hillary and even Benghazi and her e-mails. Old old old news. I've got no interest in Trump's divorces or an employer-employee tiff with Miss Universe twenty years ago, either. Move on.

The Donald points out Crooked Hillary is an enabler and hates women. Get over it Candycorn.

Forum List

Back