Clinton won't run in 2012 - or ever

Clinton won't run in 2012 - or ever - POLITICO Live - POLITICO.com

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton remains firm that she'll not run for president again.

Asked by "Fox News Sunday" host Chris Wallace if she's done pursuing the elected office, Clinton answered, "I am."

"I am very happy doing what I'm doing, and I am not in any way interested in or pursuing anything in elective office," she said.

Clinton laughed off the continued speculation that she might throw her hat into the 2012 presidential ring.

Well this is certainly interesting as Hillary even rules out a run in 2016.

No politician has ever said they weren't running only to run anyway.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton remains firm that she'll not run for president again.

Asked by "Fox News Sunday" host Chris Wallace if she's done pursuing the elected office, Clinton answered, "I am."

"I am very happy doing what I'm doing, and I am not in any way interested in or pursuing anything in elective office," she said.

Clinton laughed off the continued speculation that she might throw her hat into the 2012 presidential ring.

Have we discussed the meaning of "I am?"

Have we discussed the meaning of "I am?"

Let's call up Howard Wolfson. See what he thinks it means.

I'm certain it will go something like, "Hillary said she was not interested in pursuing any political office, but she did not comment about a political office pursuing her."

Also remember someone saying unemployment will not get over 8% when the stimulus plan goes forward.
Also remember someone saying there are shovel ready jobs for folks when the stimulus kicks in.
Also remember someone saying that 500,000 jobs a month with be created thanks to the stimulus.

Has any of that happened yet Libs?
Looking forward to your answers.

Let's call up Howard Wolfson. See what he thinks it means.

I'm certain it will go something like, "Hillary said she was not interested in pursuing any political office, but did not comment about a political office pursuing her."

perfect. I hope she runs and I hope she beats Obama.

She'll not have to beat Obama: By 2012 he will even be unpopular among D's, who will BEG Hillary to be their candidate.

I'm certain it will go something like, "Hillary said she was not interested in pursuing any political office, but did not comment about a political office pursuing her."

perfect. I hope she runs and I hope she beats Obama.

She'll not have to beat Obama: By 2012 he will even be unpopular among D's, who will BEG Hillary to be their candidate.

We can all dream.

I just don't believe her. :lol:

old roman saying; lot can happen between mouth and morsel.

she aint done.

Forum List

Back