Clinton won't run in 2012 - or ever

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Clinton won't run in 2012 - or ever - POLITICO Live - POLITICO.com

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton remains firm that she'll not run for president again.

Asked by "Fox News Sunday" host Chris Wallace if she's done pursuing the elected office, Clinton answered, "I am."

"I am very happy doing what I'm doing, and I am not in any way interested in or pursuing anything in elective office," she said.

Clinton laughed off the continued speculation that she might throw her hat into the 2012 presidential ring.

Well this is certainly interesting as Hillary even rules out a run in 2016.

she's on tv right now, she sounds great... i wish she was president instead of what's his name, sound to me like she's running, she's a clinton, bill can't go again...

Last edited:
she's on tv right now, she sounds great... i wish she was president instead of what's his name, sound to me like she's running, she's a clinton, bill can't go again...

What does being "a Clinton" have to do with anything?

Being surprised if she was NOT LIEING?

Clinton won't run in 2012 - or ever - POLITICO Live - POLITICO.com

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton remains firm that she'll not run for president again.

Asked by "Fox News Sunday" host Chris Wallace if she's done pursuing the elected office, Clinton answered, "I am."

"I am very happy doing what I'm doing, and I am not in any way interested in or pursuing anything in elective office," she said.

Clinton laughed off the continued speculation that she might throw her hat into the 2012 presidential ring.

Well this is certainly interesting as Hillary even rules out a run in 2016.

Hillary can remain influential in politics without running again. I wouldn't want to were I her. There are enough good Democrats to run in 2016, especially if they get their shit together now.

I am sure she has done polling on it. And I am pretty sure the polling is showing her as damaged goods. Those who supported her have moved on.

She is by herself very divisive. The Democrats don't need another candidate who pisses off a large part of the electorate.

NOt that they will play it safe, but they will find a nice mushy conservative sounding voice to replace Obmama. Maybe Mary Landreu.

Obama swore up and down that he would not abandon his senate seat to run for President.

Just saying...

He lied. And.... he quit his job and abandoned the people who elected him. This is fine for him, but for Palin.... it's a mortal sin. Double standards.

She's done a wonderful job as a senator, Secretary of State..and probably would make a decent President.

But I can see why she doesn't want to run.

She's done a wonderful job as a senator, Secretary of State..and probably would make a decent President.

But I can see why she doesn't want to run.

this is cogent. seeing her on the tele this morning, what a huge difference between she and obama with regard to knowledge and experience. i have growing respect for her.
however, i've always wondered, because she has a pretty colourful past with epitithets, i just wonder if she pulls heads of state aside and says "now you listen to me you fuckin....." i think she would have been a better president than bill, still could be.
i think she might be good for the country someday. i'm a conservative but i have to be truthful about it.

Last edited:
Hillary will lay back and see what will happen in 2016

Meanwhile she needs to score a big foreign policy win

Hillary can remain influential in politics without running again. I wouldn't want to were I her. There are enough good Democrats to run in 2016, especially if they get their shit together now.

Curiosity is getting the better of me here, but can you name one?

Regardless.......Hillary Clintons political future is brighter than Palins

Forum List

Back