Clinton Names Merkel Her Favorite Foreign Politician

hillary-merkel-islam.jpg
you do realize that 550% is more than all the Syrians now living.

post better bullshit.

People realize that. Why don't you?
Math not in your skill set ?
Brains not your skill set

That's an ironic thing to say.

Yeah Putin's a fine chap that murders people and shoots down airlines. What a stateman.

Really? What airliner did Russia have taken down?????? Because I know for a fact that it was the Soros backed "gubermint" that took down MH17 and tried to blame it on Russia. Your beloved corporate "gubermint" is the biggest terrorist threat on the planet and has been for decades and that is a fucking FACT.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Poor Dale, he's like Forrest Gump meets Frank Burns and they have a love child. :cuckoo::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Merkel is a good choice.

Yeah Putin's a fine chap that murders people and shoots down airlines. What a stateman.

Really? What airliner did Russia have taken down?????? Because I know for a fact that it was the Soros backed "gubermint" that took down MH17 and tried to blame it on Russia. Your beloved corporate "gubermint" is the biggest terrorist threat on the planet and has been for decades and that is a fucking FACT.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Poor Dale, he's like Forrest Gump meets Frank Burns and they have a love child. :cuckoo::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Your understanding of how the reproductive system works is as piss poor as your understanding of the real world....no wonder your view of things is so fucked.....

post better bullshit.
Alt-Righties and White Supremists aren't known for their brains.

Buttecea, in a "one on one" discussion/debate on what is really going on? I would utterly destroy you in front of the forum masses.....stick to what you do best.....giving little smiley faces to those whose intellect far surpasses yours. Keep your little puppy dog ass on the porch...the big dogs will take it from here.,

post better bullshit.

Buttecea, in a "one on one" discussion/debate on what is really going on? I would utterly destroy you in front of the forum masses.....stick to what you do best.....giving little smiley faces to those whose intellect far surpasses yours. Keep your little puppy dog ass on the porch...the big dogs will take it from here.,
Man, it's obvious he threatens you...

:p

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.

smh

If she gets in she will do what that bitch merkel did and open the damn floodgates to unlimited muslims.

post better bullshit.

Man, it's obvious he threatens you...

:p
About as much as you meaning not at all .
You clowns are a perfect example of the stupidification of this society.

Forum List

Back