Clinton Names Merkel Her Favorite Foreign Politician

Trump cheers on Putin to hack US government computers. I'd say Merkel is the better choice here by a magnitude of a thousand.

Still telling that lie? Trump asked Putin to turn over Hilly's 33,000 deleted emails if he had them...You need a new lie...go to Hillary's site....thousands of them there.

Trump cheers on Putin to hack US government computers. I'd say Merkel is the better choice here by a magnitude of a thousand.

Still telling that lie? Trump asked Putin to turn over Hilly's 33,000 deleted emails if he had them...You need a new lie...go to Hillary's site....thousands of them there.
To what end she's already been cleared by the FBI.
If you hate her so much why don't you and your pals pony up the money to start a legal action against her.
I'm certain that there are many scumbag lawyers who are dump supporters who would jump at the chance.

To what end she's already been cleared by the FBI.
If you hate her so much why don't you and your pals pony up the money to start a legal action against her.
I'm certain that there are many scumbag lawyers who are dump supporters who would jump at the chance.

And that's the rub isn't it, if any conservative actually thought there was evidence enough to convict her of anything or reason to extract monetary compensation from the Clinton's they'd have a line of high paid lawyers lined up to file suit. All they have is the derps in Congress who have used 20 years and 50+ million dollars to investigate nothing.

Where are all the con-media vultures like Hannity and Coulter who have the money to do such a thing? Nowhere, they know there is nothing there. The only thing they have are the conspiracy theories which they milk nonstop for profit.

And that's the rub isn't it, if any conservative actually thought there was evidence enough to convict her of anything or rea
People have been jacked up for far less. She broke laws but our corrupt government isn't going to do anything about it since it needs a Democrat win to prosper. That doesn't make her innocent.

And that's the rub isn't it, if any conservative actually thought there was evidence enough to convict her of anything or rea
People have been jacked up for far less. She broke laws but our corrupt government isn't going to do anything about it since it needs a Democrat win to prosper. That doesn't make her innocent.
Wahhh.

Forum List

Back