Clinton Names Merkel Her Favorite Foreign Politician

Trump cheers on Putin to hack US government computers. I'd say Merkel is the better choice here by a magnitude of a thousand.

Trump cheers on Putin to hack US government computers. I'd say Merkel is the better choice here by a magnitude of a thousand.
Putin didn't have to work at hacking clinton, the stupid bitch handed it to him. I can't wait for the clinton rapefugee's to hit our shores, what a fine way for the women voting for her to be initiated into the new clinton feminism.

Yeah Putin's a fine chap that murders people and shoots down airlines. What a stateman.

Yeah, Putin and Hillary have a lot in common.

What's the Clinton Body-Count up to know, counting the last / latest 3?

Merkel endangered her people, ignored her people - just like Hillary wants to do. Germans rejected Merkel's actions. Libs want a Merkel-lite reject.

Yeah Putin's a fine chap that murders people and shoots down airlines. What a stateman.

Really? What airliner did Russia have taken down?????? Because I know for a fact that it was the Soros backed "gubermint" that took down MH17 and tried to blame it on Russia. Your beloved corporate "gubermint" is the biggest terrorist threat on the planet and has been for decades and that is a fucking FACT.

Forum List

Back