Clinton Names Merkel Her Favorite Foreign Politician

Of course Cunton did....she admires what the "German Angel of Death" has done to her country with importing over a million potential Muslim terrorists into her country and watching as the German people are robbed, raped, and murdered by these vermin....Cunton wants them here, so they can vote for her and keep the DemoRATS in power!!!

Yeah Putin's a fine chap that murders people and shoots down airlines. What a stateman.
Just like the Clinton's do. Hillary Clinton Ordered Waco Massacre Leading To 76 Deaths
of course she did dear..

in 93 she was the first lady it was not until 2009 when she was made secretary of state.
16 years later
your fiction should have a touch more reality in it.
are you thinking she had no input into the course of the country while first lady? REally? You think that? REALLY?
Bitch please! there's input and then there's ordering a massacre.
Or in this case a mass suicide.
Feel free to swallow Crapspiracy bullshit it's the only thing that makes you entertaining.

Well I guess Trump isnt a fault for anything since....I'm not sure what the reasoning is really

Image.ashx

Math not in your skill set ?
Brains not your skill set
Think that up all by yourself?
Coming from someone as unoriginal as you, not worth answering.
Then why did you?

To tell you that the recycled garbage you post proves nothing but your lack of originality and critical thinking.
What's it like to be wrong all the time.
So far newclown nothing you've posted is at all original or indicates any understanding of Analytical thinking.

Stupid bitch.

No guff and now she's busted big time for trying to make Trump out to be some evil monster. Hell's bells I wouldn't mind losing a few pounds at a world class resort with my own personal chef. :)

I can't stand Trump.

But this kind of stuff is good.

Let's call it like it is.

Can we call illegal aliens....illegal aliens ?

You're probably a big Kardashian fan, too.

Who is Kardashian ?

Another waste of time, sort of like following Trump.

How does it feel to be Hillary's bitch? Wow, within 15 seconds on Monday night she got all you stupid right wingers to talk about this for five straight days now.
And Duh Donald still Tweeting about it as of early this morning. Hahahahaaaa......Tools.
Yhe media drive bys have been airing the story and making hay with it. If you weren't such a tard yourself you would have realized why it's being discussed.

You won't believe what he paid for to help her lose weight and get fit again. Oh Hillary's going to blow a gasket when she sees the evidence .

Clinton's campaign has been played big time by Alicia. And Trump lured all of them including media into one hell of a trap.

:lmao:

Check this out.

Alicia Machado adored 'famous publicity!' from her fat-shaming star turn as Trump paid for lavish wellness routine and said her weight was 'not unacceptable' as Miss Universe
  • Former Miss Universe who now bashes Donald Trump for fat-shaming her in 1997 beamed in the glow of fame at the time

• Trump paid for a lavish 'wellness' regimen including personal chef, yoga, t'ai chi, shiatsu massage, and an elaborately tiled lap pool

• He told reporters at the time that pageant officials found Machado's weight 'unacceptable' but 'it was not unacceptable to me'

• That flies in the face of her claims that he berated her as 'Miss Piggy' for failing to maintain a perfect figure as Miss Universe

• Trump himself agreed to shed 10 pounds in the month before the 1997 pageant, offering to submit to a weigh-in
Alicia Machado loved the free publicity her dramatic battle with weight-gain provided during her reign as Miss Universe, news reports from that year show.

And her 'wellness' routine, embraced as a weight-loss tactic and paid for by then-pageant owner Donald Trump, was a lavish affair few women can afford to indulge in.

Trump has insisted this week that he 'saved' her from being stripped of her title by helping her get fit. That claim is supported by published accounts as well.
38D48FB700000578-3814485-image-a-39_1475179399277.jpg

The Miss Universe was pampered by a daily 'wellness' routine at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate that would rival the world's top spas

38EEC9F600000578-3814485-image-a-1_1475181178748.jpg

Machado swam laps in this sun-drenched pool every morning before yoga and a shiatsu massage

The real estate billionaire paid for a 'wellness' regimen that included a 1,200-calorie, 29-grams-of-fat diet prepared by a 'world-class' chef; laps in Trump's oxygenated, Mediterranean-tiled pool; and a package of perks that included yoga, t'ai chi, shiatsu massage, and guided movement for five hours a day.

Speaking to reporters poolside at Mar-a-Lago, he said that 'there are a lot of people out there who have similar problems, including some of us.'

'For people who have a weight problem, she serves as a tremendous example.'

Trump's self-critique led a Dallas Morning News columnist to mock him for being on the 'pudgy' side, and challenge him to drop 10 pounds in the month remaining before the 1997 Mis Universe pageant.

'You're absolutely right,' he replied. 'I really need to do this. I accept the challenge. I will do it by pageant night.'

More at link:

Alicia Machado adored 'famous publicity!' from weight-loss star turn

How does it feel to be Hillary's bitch? Wow, within 15 seconds on Monday night she got all you stupid right wingers to talk about this for five straight days now.
And Duh Donald still Tweeting about it as of early this morning. Hahahahaaaa......Tools.

Actually, this is already backfiring on her.

And the poor woman she sucked into this is going to get left hung out to dry.

Thanks for the link and source to verify your limp opinion.

Brains not your skill set
Then why did you?

To tell you that the recycled garbage you post proves nothing but your lack of originality and critical thinking.
So far newclown nothing you've posted is at all original or indicates any understanding of Analytical thinking.
You have read all my posts? Wow.

Stupid bitch.

No guff and now she's busted big time for trying to make Trump out to be some evil monster. Hell's bells I wouldn't mind losing a few pounds at a world class resort with my own personal chef. :)

I can't stand Trump.

But this kind of stuff is good.

Let's call it like it is.

Can we call illegal aliens....illegal aliens ?

You're probably a big Kardashian fan, too.

Who is Kardashian ?

Another waste of time, sort of like following Trump.

So, why are you wasting your time on Kard..... or whatever the name.

Then why did you?

It's great taking a dump material.

Yeah Putin's a fine chap that murders people and shoots down airlines. What a stateman.
Just like the Clinton's do. Hillary Clinton Ordered Waco Massacre Leading To 76 Deaths
of course she did dear..

in 93 she was the first lady it was not until 2009 when she was made secretary of state.
16 years later
are you thinking she had no input into the course of the country while first lady? REally? You think that? REALLY?
Feel free to swallow Crapspiracy bullshit it's the only thing that makes you entertaining.
do you know for sure she didn't?

of course she did dear..

16 years later
To the exclusion of any "reasonable doubt".
Since reason is outside your understanding I doubt you know what that means.

of course she did dear..

16 years later
why is vince foster dead then?

Then why did you?

Could be your greatest accomplishment.

of course she did dear..

16 years later
why is vince foster dead then?
Suicide.

Then why did you?

Could be your greatest accomplishment.
Nothing better than a good dump , at your age you should know that.

Forum List

Back