Clinton Names Merkel Her Favorite Foreign Politician

Merkel's growing unpopularity matches Hillary's very well. .. good choice for Hillary...:lmao:

--------------------------

Germany has been cozy to Islam since the days leading up to the Protestant reformation, but now it has been approximately six months since the “Muslim experiment” began. Look at how, within merely half a year, the German people have turned against the Muslim refugees, from welcoming them with open arms and hugs to literally hating them and wanting them gone.

From the link...

“I Hate The Refugees. I Want Them All Out.” German Woman Speaks From The Heart About The Islamic Invasion Of Europe

Last edited:
hillary-merkel-islam.jpg

Yeah Putin's a fine chap that murders people and shoots down airlines. What a stateman.

Really? What airliner did Russia have taken down?????? Because I know for a fact that it was the Soros backed "gubermint" that took down MH17 and tried to blame it on Russia. Your beloved corporate "gubermint" is the biggest terrorist threat on the planet and has been for decades and that is a fucking FACT.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you do realize that 550% is more than all the Syrians now living.

post better bullshit.
Alt-Righties and White Supremists aren't known for their brains.

Buttecea, in a "one on one" discussion/debate on what is really going on? I would utterly destroy you in front of the forum masses.....stick to what you do best.....giving little smiley faces to those whose intellect far surpasses yours. Keep your little puppy dog ass on the porch...the big dogs will take it from here.,

Forum List

Back