Clinton Did Something, Bush Did Nothing!

Ten Questions for Richard Clarke.

Number 1: Mr. Clarke, the first time the Sudanese government offered bin Laden to the United States, exactly what advice did you give Bill Clinton?

Number 2: Mr. Clarke, the second time the Sudanese government offered bin Laden to the United States, exactly what advice did you give Bill Clinton?

Number 3: Mr. Clarke, the third time the Sudanese government offered bin Laden to the United States, exactly what advice did you give Bill Clinton?

Number 4: When Al-Qaeda attacked our barracks in Saudi Arabia, exactly what advice did you give Clinton for striking back at them?

Number 5: Mr. Clarke, when Al-Qaeda attacked the World Trade Center in 1993, what advice did you give Clinton for striking back at them?

Number 6: Mr. Clarke, when Al-Qaeda attacked the USS Cole, what advice did you give President Clinton for striking back at them?

Number 7: Mr. Clarke, when Al-Qaeda attacked the two U.S. embassies in North Africa, weren't you one of the experts who advised Clinton to bomb the pharmaceutical factory in Sudan?

Number 8: Mr. Clarke, when Clinton was slashing the defense budget in the face of these Al-Qaeda attacks, did you advise him against it?

Number 9: Mr. Clarke, when Clinton undermined the CIA in the face of all these takers, did you advise him against that?

Number 10: Mr. Clarke, isn't it true that you and your colleagues in the Clinton administration generally were complete and miserable failures in defending this nation?

Originally posted by modman
Saw your link. Once again, Clinton went after bin laden, Bush ignored him.

How excatly did Clinton go after Bin Laden?

Oh, oh, I know the answer to this one. Clinton fired two cruise missles at some empty tents in the middle of Afganistan that may or may not have, at one time, been occupied by Osama bin Laden, but had probably been used by al Qaida at some point.

Clark was the only guest on Meet the Press today. He addressed some of your questions. I’ll let him speak for himself on that. I do think that it is relevant that during his testimony Clark took responsibility for some of his failures and apologized to the families of the victims. Here in Washington, it is unusual for anyone to take responsibility for what he/she did or did not do and apologize. Clark was asked by Russet if he thought Clinton and Bush should apologize. Clark said that was up to them.

Oh yeah, the title of this tread is similar to what Clark said in the same interview. Russert asked if Clinton shared the blame for 9/11. If memory serves, I think Clark responded that Clinton did little, Bush did nothing before 9/11.

I think there is plenty of blame to go around. I know I did not lose sleep over the threat from Al-Quada before 9/11.

Richard Clarke is a complete and utter liar. Would y'all liked us to have invaded Afghanistan before 9/11? I could just hear it now lol, you think their bitching and whining about Iraq is bad. Their are two simple and undisputable facts despite what the bitter opportunist Clarke has to say, 1. Bin Laden was offered to Bubba 3 TIMES and he did squat. 2. Bubba lobbed 2 cruise missles and bombed an aspirin factory, in other words he did nothing. Oops I forgot there is a 3rd, 3. The terrorists entered and trained in this country under Bubba's watch and yet they didn't know jack so no info. was passed on to Bush because none of the bumbling idiots under Bubba had any. All the blood rests with Bubba, at least Bush is attempting to clean up Bubba's mess.

Why are the conseritives always triing to compare bush to clinton ,Are they so hard to make themselves believe that bush is really doing a good job. Personally I think Bush is doing and excellent job in the self interest part of his job. OIL profits up 30 percent ,And a farout excuse to drill in alaska. Why is it opec has not cut back on exports to the rest of the world actually increase production to china , huh duh could it possibly be our great president and his sidekick dick have anything to do with it. Was it not dick who said the oil companies are running to lean on profits .i suppose blowing up 1000s of oilwells would have the same affect meaning a 20 year high in profits for our oil companies, has anyone seen any out of gas sighs ,I mean were low on fuels thats the reason for these crazy prices. OR IS IT. WE NEED LAWS ABOUT SELF INTEREST IN POLITICS

Originally posted by Robert111
Why are the conseritives always triing to compare bush to clinton

Because the subject is 9/11. Clinton was kind enough to turn down an offer to have Osama turned over to the USA. He was also kind enough to allow 16 hijackers entry into the USA.

You're right, there is no comparison.

Robert111, you are missing the point entirely. The question of Clinton in regard to WOT is in context to Clarke's advise to Clinton and how that advise was acted apon. Bringing into question Clarke's credibility in regard to the WOT. Your oil rant is doing nothing for the argument.

We're comparing Bush to Clinton to refute the claims of Richard "Buy My Book" Clarke, who is comparing Bush to Clinton. Also, many people here aren't really comparing Bush to Clinton so much as they are pointing out that many of the things that Bush is getting heat for were left over from the Clinton administration.

Why are the conseritives always triing to compare bush to clinton ,Are they so hard to make themselves believe that bush is really doing a good job. Personally I think Bush is doing and excellent job in the self interest part of his job. OIL profits up 30 percent ,And a farout excuse to drill in alaska. Why is it opec has not cut back on exports to the rest of the world actually increase production to china , huh duh could it possibly be our great president and his sidekick dick have anything to do with it. Was it not dick who said the oil companies are running to lean on profits .i suppose blowing up 1000s of oilwells would have the same affect meaning a 20 year high in profits for our oil companies, has anyone seen any out of gas sighs ,I mean were low on fuels thats the reason for these crazy prices. OR IS IT. WE NEED LAWS ABOUT SELF INTEREST IN POLITICS

Blah oil blah oil blah oil, another anti capitalist. Man we've heard the same schpeel from so many others so save it or the green eyes of jealousy will eat you.

Also please try and make your posts gramatically coherent, that was some hard reading.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Because the subject is 9/11. Clinton was kind enough to turn down an offer to have Osama turned over to the USA. He was also kind enough to allow 16 hijackers entry into the USA.

I think that there should be an investigation to see if there were any checks from the Bin Laden family written to the Clinton legal defense fund. Would seem about right seeing as how Clinton protected Osama from a certain death penalty verdict.

Originally posted by jimnyc

I am right there is no comparison there are 8 million illegals in this country and bush wants to make them legal and pretty much open the door from mexico , gee how many may be terrorist ,you would have to be very slow to think there are only a handful . what country had osama in person , not just saying they know where he is , his capture would not have stopped 9/11 nor will it stop future acts , the us is buddy buddy the saudis alot of terrorist there clinton didn't do anything there and bush won't either. I seriously thinking about become a conservative and just e-mail george and dick to nuke all that are not with us hmm that would leave hmmmm o yeah that would leave us well a little less then half of us (not electoral)

what country had osama in person , not just saying they know where he is , his capture would not have stopped 9/11 nor will it stop future acts

Sudan offered Osama to Clinton. Try doing a search, this is old news!

P.S. - I'm only assuming that's what you were asking. Your post is barely legible.

I

I am right there is no comparison there are 8 million illegals in this country and bush wants to make them legal and pretty much open the door from mexico , gee how many may be terrorist ,you would have to be very slow to think there are only a handful . what country had osama in person , not just saying they know where he is , his capture would not have stopped 9/11 nor will it stop future acts , the us is buddy buddy the saudis alot of terrorist there clinton didn't do anything there and bush won't either. I seriously thinking about become a conservative and just e-mail george and dick to nuke all that are not with us hmm that would leave hmmmm o yeah that would leave us well a little less then half of us (not electoral)

Goddammit Robert make it legible! I do not have enough tylenol on hand to try and comprehend these muddy thoughts much less try and reconstruct the paragraph from all the screw ups and words spelled wrong.

Ooops I just saw Jimmy's reply, man if you don't know that Sudan offered Bubba Clinton Osama 3 times you are in over your head here. Better try the Nickolodeon political chat site.

Originally posted by OCA
Goddammit Robert make it legible! I do not have enough tylenol on hand to try and comprehend these muddy thoughts much less try and reconstruct the paragraph from all the screw ups and words spelled wrong.

Ooops I just saw Jimmy's reply, man if you don't know that Sudan offered Bubba Clinton Osama 3 times you are in over your head here. Better try the Nickolodeon political chat site.
lol Your right, I need spell check. If you want to point fingers this all started before Bubba was in office. Theres thousands of Osamas out there ,taking one Osama out is hardly crushing terrorism. Its a very very small step in the right direction,But be honest ,Don't make it out as we are so much safer today,The next Osama may be far more dangerous. I just want the true and it seems as each administration gets office the b.s gets deeper and deeper .

Why are the conseritives always triing to compare bush to clinton ,Are they so hard to make themselves believe that bush is really doing a good job.

First, learn how to spell, organize sentence that are grammaticly correct, and edit yourself.

Second, Isnt it obvious? Liberals have claimed that Bill Clinton was one of the greatest Presidents of the 20th century (yes i know they are smoking pot). He was also that last Democrat President. Thus any Bush/Clinton Comparrisons are to show how much better President Bush is doing with more problems then Clinton ever did.

We always need Amazing Presidents to clean up after Dems. Reagan had to clean up after Carter, Bush has to clean up after Clinton.

lol Your right, I need spell check. If you want to point fingers this all started before Bubba was in office. Theres thousands of Osamas out there ,taking one Osama out is hardly crushing terrorism. Its a very very small step in the right direction,But be honest ,Don't make it out as we are so much safer today,The next Osama may be far more dangerous. I just want the true and it seems as each administration gets office the b.s gets deeper and deeper .

Answer this for me then, how come so many liberals/democrats are crying foul over the decision to go to war with Iraq while Osama wasn't caught yet? Some say this was wrong, that we needed to concentrate on Osama and that Iraq wasn't a threat at all. If capturing/killing Osama wouldn't have made much of a difference, why so much whining by so many?

Forum List

Back