Clinton Did Something, Bush Did Nothing!

Originally posted by jimnyc
Answer this for me then, how come so many liberals/democrats are crying foul over the decision to go to war with Iraq while Osama wasn't caught yet? Some say this was wrong, that we needed to concentrate on Osama and that Iraq wasn't a threat at all. If capturing/killing Osama wouldn't have made much of a difference, why so much whining by so many?

my question is why cant we take care of Iraq and hunt for Osama at the same time like we did?

Originally posted by Avatar4321
my question is why cant we take care of Iraq and hunt for Osama at the same time like we did?

We could, and did. I was just making a point. There's absolutely no reason at all why we couldn't do both simultaneously.

We could, and did. I was just making a point. There's absolutely no reason at all why we couldn't do both simultaneously.

I know but liberals just dont want to see this!

Originally posted by Robert111
lol Your right, I need spell check. If you want to point fingers this all started before Bubba was in office. Theres thousands of Osamas out there ,taking one Osama out is hardly crushing terrorism. Its a very very small step in the right direction,But be honest ,Don't make it out as we are so much safer today,The next Osama may be far more dangerous. I just want the true and it seems as each administration gets office the b.s gets deeper and deeper .

Yeah spell check and maybe getting through high school poli. sci. would help too.

Although it might be true that the world is still a dangerous place for Americans i'd sure as hell like to be proactive rather than reactive, are you catching on here?

Answer this for me then, how come so many liberals/democrats are crying foul over the decision to go to war with Iraq while Osama wasn't caught yet? Some say this was wrong, that we needed to concentrate on Osama and that Iraq wasn't a threat at all. If capturing/killing Osama wouldn't have made much of a difference, why so much whining by so many?
Why ,Because your all having a pissing contest . If clinton was in office right now you would all be saying the same thing as the liberals. Thats the way it is" kids stuff"

Originally posted by Robert111
Why ,Because your all having a pissing contest . If clinton was in office right now you would all be saying the same thing as the liberals. Thats the way it is" kids stuff"

First off, why did you avoid the question?

Secondly, you're wrong! I was behing Clinton 500% in 98 when he dropped bombs on Iraq.

Ridding Iraq and the world of Saddam and his regime is a good thing whether done by democrats or republicans.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
oh man, here is your pissing contest right here!

:piss2:Robert111
LOL Nice Figured you for one of them dorky one liner types . Now keep both your hands on the keyboard and don't forget to brush your teeth its about your bedtime little kid

Bad move, another one will cost you your rights here wiseguy!:mad:
Hmmm so I was right about you sorry child and you know what you can do with your rodent , Opps sorry I guess I can be as immature you

Bobby you are in some serious trouble now, I just saw Lil's name pop up in this forum,

Hell OCA... I've read through this thread twice and I still cant even pick out a legible enough post from Robert to even pick a spot to jump in here.

I've been staring at this:

I am right there is no comparison there are 8 million illegals in this country and bush wants to make them legal and pretty much open the door from mexico , gee how many may be terrorist ,you would have to be very slow to think there are only a handful . what country had osama in person , not just saying they know where he is , his capture would not have stopped 9/11 nor will it stop future acts , the us is buddy buddy the saudis alot of terrorist there clinton didn't do anything there and bush won't either. I seriously thinking about become a conservative and just e-mail george and dick to nuke all that are not with us hmm that would leave hmmmm o yeah that would leave us well a little less then half of us (not electoral)

for about 5-10 minutes now and still cant figure out wtf this infant is trying to say.

First off, why did you avoid the question?

Secondly, you're wrong! I was behing Clinton 500% in 98 when he dropped bombs on Iraq.

Ridding Iraq and the world of Saddam and his regime is a good thing whether done by democrats or republicans.
I totally agree . But we cann't decide who gets power next in Iraq we can try to get a puppet in there for a while but it won't last while a few are in there palaces and the rest are sleeping in tents . The only way for them to keep order and there palaces is to be ruthless . Greed

Originally posted by Hobbit
Oh, oh, I know the answer to this one. Clinton fired two cruise missles at some empty tents in the middle of Afganistan that may or may not have, at one time, been occupied by Osama bin Laden, but had probably been used by al Qaida at some point.

seems that was two more missiles fired than anything from bush prior to 9/11

Last chane to read the PM (private message) or say goodbye!
O gee what a loss it would be ,why not say it in public even a liberal would be man enough to speak . Sorry if i bruised your ego . Get over it and get back to the program. In america we have freedom of speach ,No matter how stupid or out of context I may sound , I'm here to hear what people think , looking for a chat that can see the good and bad in what ever president is in office ,I haven't seen it here so no loss to me lol

O gee what a loss it would be ,why not say it in public even a liberal would be man enough to speak . Sorry if i bruised your ego . Get over it and get back to the program. In america we have freedom of speach ,No matter how stupid or out of context I may sound , I'm here to hear what people think , looking for a chat that can see the good and bad in what ever president is in office ,I haven't seen it here so no loss to me lol

Robert... you have yet to make a point that is debatable, let alone legible.

If you are looking for a board that has good debates on all the issues, then this is by far the best one you can find. However, you continue to speak to moderators like you do, and you will find yourself being tossed out the door on your ass... and you truly wont be missed.

Now either put together a clear, thoughtful, LEGIBLE post, and quit trying to start a pissing contest with the moderators or head back over to yahoo. If all you're here to do is start trouble, then you will find it quicker than you can pop another zit.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Robert... you have yet to make a point that is debatable, let alone legible.

If you are looking for a board that has good debates on all the issues, then this is by far the best one you can find. However, you continue to speak to moderators like you do, and you will find yourself being tossed out the door on your ass... and you truly wont be missed.

Now either put together a clear, thoughtful, LEGIBLE post, and quit trying to start a pissing contest with the moderators or head back over to yahoo. If all you're here to do is start trouble, then you will find it quicker than you can pop another zit.

ROFLMAO! What a freakin ignorant goon that person was! For chriisakes at least proofread your friggin post before you hit it.

Forum List

Back