Clinton attacking Sanders with sticks and stones

When push comes to shoving her out the back door, or going to jail, she's NOT ABOVE using....

hqrT3IN.jpg

I wouldn't put anything past Hillary...

Remember, she started all that about Obama's birth certificate.

By law, Hillary is not allowed to coordinate with any Super PACs supporting her. She's no more responsible for their actions than Republicans are for any of their Super PACs.

David Brock is attacking Sanders, not Clinton.

• Banned
By law, Hillary is not allowed to coordinate with any Super PACs supporting her. She's no more responsible for their actions than Republicans are for any of their Super PACs.

Dude, you have the intellectual IQ of a 5 year old. She owns these people, if she says fart, they fart.

Yeah,

They don't coordinate.

Unless of course you don't catch them.

Dude, you have the intellectual IQ of a 5 year old. She owns these people, if she says fart, they fart.

:lol:

Says the clown who swallows JW bullshit whole.

I know how attached you guys are to your "Hillary is the Evil Empire" fantasies, but that's just not how it works.

Yeah,

They don't coordinate.

Unless of course you don't catch them.

The whole point is, there's no reason to "coordinate".

Can anyone tell me why Hillary is running ?

Is she just a glutton for punishment ?

Or does she have a chip on her shoulder with regards to being in Bill's shadow.

Seriously, the woman has no apparent foundation in terms of what she believes....

Forum List

Back