Clint vs The Chair

The L.A. Times??????? The same paper that coined the phrase "Magic Negro".

:lmao:
Chip Saltsman, a candidate for chairman of the Republican National Committee, sent out CDs containing the song to 168 other RNC members as a Christmas gift, hoping to bolster his 2009 campaign for RNC chair. The move backfired, Saltsman dropped his bid to head the RNC, and ultimately African American Republican Michael Steele won the chairmanship.

Barack the Magic Negro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow............just fucken Wow.

Still, the L.A. Times coined the phrase. A Liberal paper coined the phrase. Bill and Hillary Clinton made all of the racist attacks against Obama during the 08' primaries, not McCain.

Now, do you still want to talk about some bigot that was a candidate for the RNCs chairmanship or do you want to talk about folks that were accepted by the RNC?

Just because some bigot used the song doesn't mean the Republican Party accepted him. If they had he would have won. Seems to me the kind of thing Democraps like, not Republicans. Being an asshole.....like Chris Matthews, Bill Maher, Barack Obama and such.

fuckin'

Way to retract your dumbassed comment and then retract your retraction. One of the problems that nutters have is the inability to admit when they are wrong. No matter how trivial the subject matter.

Chip Saltsman, a candidate for chairman of the Republican National Committee, sent out CDs containing the song to 168 other RNC members as a Christmas gift, hoping to bolster his 2009 campaign for RNC chair. The move backfired, Saltsman dropped his bid to head the RNC, and ultimately African American Republican Michael Steele won the chairmanship.

Barack the Magic Negro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Still, the L.A. Times coined the phrase. A Liberal paper coined the phrase. Bill and Hillary Clinton made all of the racist attacks against Obama during the 08' primaries, not McCain.

Now, do you still want to talk about some bigot that was a candidate for the RNCs chairmanship or do you want to talk about folks that were accepted by the RNC?

Just because some bigot used the song doesn't mean the Republican Party accepted him. If they had he would have won. Seems to me the kind of thing Democraps like, not Republicans. Being an asshole.....like Chris Matthews, Bill Maher, Barack Obama and such.

fuckin'

Way to retract your dumbassed comment and then retract your retraction. One of the problems that nutters have is the inability to admit when they are wrong. No matter how trivial the subject matter.

One of your problems is your penchant for generalization and making sweeping declarative statements.

And a fucken isn't a retraction, it's an exclamation or an emphatic interjection.

Bitch you'd better learn the English language better before you start trying to act like a teacher and correcting people.

Last edited:
It was great when Clint said that Obama told Mitt to go fuk himself. I laughed. Then turned the TV off cause I knew it wouldn't get any better than that.

fuckin'

One of your problems is your penchant for generalization and making sweeping declarative statements.

And a fucken isn't a retraction, it's an exclamation or an emphatic interjection.

Bitch you'd better learn the English language better before you start trying to act like a teacher and correcting people.

Stop interjecting yourself, and think about your position. A smarmy movie critic at the LA Times, who happens to be black, writes a stupid ditty, and you want to dismiss their overall reporting. Never mind the fact that the nutjobs on the right, put the lyrics to music and tried to use it as a reason to vote for McCain.

I might as well dismiss the excellent news staff at the Wall Street Journal, because their editorial staff are fucking tin foil scumbags, who claimed that Clinton had Vince Foster murdered.

fuckin'

What are you talking about? Did I say that your use (improperly spelled) of the word fuckin' was a retraction?

The retraction of your retraction was your realization hat the LA Times played a minor role compared to the RNC dude in making that phrase newsworthy and not being able to admit it.

You are really bad at this.

Last edited:
fuckin'

What are you talking about? Did I say that your use (improperly spelled) of the word fuckin' was a retraction?

The retraction of your retraction was your realization hat the LA Times played a minor role compared to the RNC dude in making that phrase newsworthy and not being able to admit it.

You are really bad at this.

Retraction of my retraction. That's not a retraction at all. And I didn't say spelling. You're just using words you haven't a clue what they are. This is over your head and you're afraid to admit it so you throw out a word without even knowing it's meaning.

The L.A. Times was the source, so they played a major role.

You're just babbling.

Why don't you go watch Sponge Bob or something because you're getting your ass kicked here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back