Clint vs The Chair

421640_518506734842645_1766125877_n.jpg

George rocks!

George sucks.........big hairy cocks.....

Absolutely

Any moron can create an imaginary strawman and debate it. Just look at the rightwingers on this board. It's too bad that Clint couldn't even do this in a coherent manner.

There is only one moron in this thread, Dick, and he's using your avatar. :eusa_whistle:

You call that a flame? What idiot doesn't know about basic logic that knows only a loser argues against a strawman? Besides, Clint Eastwood, that is.

Hollywood may be bashing Clint Eastwood's performance at the GOP convention, but Rush Limbaugh said Friday the reason is that he touched a nerve with leftist celebrities — and with the president himself.

Pointing to the photo the Obama camp tweeted after midnight showing the back of the president's head above the office chair in the Oval Office, Mr. Limbaugh said that proves the White House was worried. And he wondered whether it was Mr. Obama himself.

"It must have gotten to him because he tweeted at 12:30," Mr. Limbaugh said Friday on his radio program.

He also said the reason Hollywood types have panned the speech is because they couldn't find anything to shoot at in Mitt Romney's acceptance address, so they fired at whatever target they could find.

In his appearance just before Mr. Romney's formal acceptance speech Thursday night in Tampa, Mr. Eastwood held a mock conversation with the president, represented by an empty chair.

Limbaugh: Clint got under Obama's skin - Washington Times

Obama should refrain from posting pics of him from behind because he looks like a cartoon with those big ears and skinny neck.......

barackx-large.jpg

I felt like Clint knocked it out of the universe. He is was funny tough supportive at 82 years old. I thought he was great

I felt like Clint knocked it out of the universe. He is was funny tough supportive at 82 years old. I thought he was great

Yeah, it is pretty funny watching a batshit old man yelling at a chair. I always snicker when I go downtown and watch crazy old people yelling at inanimate objects.

You nutters don't seem to know the difference between mocking and complaining.

You are so embarrassed that your candidate lost control of his coming out party that you are desperately searching for some way to use it to your advantage. It is what youalways do when you find yourselves defending bad choices.
The bad choice was you libtards electing obamaturd and his stooge biden. The mistake will be taken care of in Nov.

Bill Maher defends Clint Eastwood's performance:

One of our many talented conservative video-geniuses really should put together a pro-Romney ad using the many terrific lines from Eastwood's RNC performance. The reason the Left is so angry at Eastwood is because America's last remaining icon brilliantly mocked Their Precious One and they can't stand that.

Though he doesn't agree with the man's politics, Maher looks at what Eastwood did strictly from the standpoint of performance and has to admire what he saw:

On his HBO show on Friday, Maher gave the actor “props” for pretending that President Obama was sitting in an empty chair next to him onstage.

“As a performer, as a stand-up comedian for 30 years who knows how hard it is to get laughs, excuse me, he went up there … without a net, on a tightrope. There was no teleprompter. He did a bit with just an empty chair and killed,” Maher said. “He committed to it, it was consistent and it worked.”

“People have been saying for years: these conventions are too scripted, they’re too slick, they’re too overproduced,” he added. “A guy who went up there who wasn’t slick … and killed with the crowd? I gotta give him props for that.”

More at the corrupt Politico.

When Eastwood's appearance first began, I was dying inside. But after a couple of minutes, it all came together and like the people in the hall I was cheering.

What Eastwood did is what I saw Andrew Breitbart do every once in a while. To keep you riveted, Andrew would make it seem as though the speech was just about to go completely off the rails -- before brilliantly bringing it all together at the last possible moment. One of Andrew's CPAC appearances about gave me a stroke. But by the time he was done, it was the most memorable speech of the event.

Maher's "tightrope without a net" analogy is perfect. Every time Eastwood looked like he was about to fall, he'd nail his point and his joke. It was exhilarating and it most certainly drew blood.

For those running around claiming Eastwood's appearance caused a distraction, that's just plain spin. Bill Maher Defends Eastwood: He 'Killed'

Last edited:

Yeah, it is pretty funny watching a batshit old man yelling at a chair. I always snicker when I go downtown and watch crazy old people yelling at inanimate objects.
That old man embarrassed obamaturd and all you butt kissing fools. Love it. The empty chair was smarter then obamaturd.

You are so embarrassed that your candidate lost control of his coming out party that you are desperately searching for some way to use it to your advantage. It is what youalways do when you find yourselves defending bad choices.
The bad choice was you libtards electing obamaturd and his stooge biden. The mistake will be taken care of in Nov.

You sound like an angry white guy. Lindsey Graham says he needs more of you, so the GOP doesn't implode.

You sound like an angry white guy. Lindsey Graham says he needs more of you, so the GOP doesn't implode.
Obamaturd needs more of idiots like you so he can hold on to his power. Fool.

Forum List

Back