Climate Science Untarnished by Stolen E-mails

INTERVIEW - Climate science untarnished by hacked emails - IPCC | Top News | Reuters

This is exactly what a lot of us have been saying. There is no smoking gun in the e-mails. The problem is the neos that want to deny globla warming don't understand what they are reading. WHO WOULDA THUNK? :eusa_eh:

You utilize an interview with the head of the IPCC denying there is a scandal as proof there isn't a scandal??? Are you actually that moronic?

That is akin to interviewing Hitler on international relations as proof he was not at all a bad guy.

The IPCC and its big brother the United Nations are scrambling to do all they can to minimize the increasing damage caused by these revelations because they could lose BILLIONS if more and more continue to call BS on the global warming scam...

INTERVIEW - Climate science untarnished by hacked emails - IPCC | Top News | Reuters

This is exactly what a lot of us have been saying. There is no smoking gun in the e-mails. The problem is the neos that want to deny globla warming don't understand what they are reading. WHO WOULDA THUNK? :eusa_eh:

You utilize an interview with the head of the IPCC denying there is a scandal as proof there isn't a scandal??? Are you actually that moronic?

That is akin to interviewing Hitler on international relations as proof he was not at all a bad guy.

The IPCC and its big brother the United Nations are scrambling to do all they can to minimize the increasing damage caused by these revelations because they could lose BILLIONS if more and more continue to call BS on the global warming scam...

Keep thinking that and also vote for Palin if she ever runs for another public office that she can quit. Maybe if someone read the e-mails s l o w l y__t o __y o u,__y o u__m i g h t__u n d e r s t a n d . . .

Keep thinking that and also vote for Palin if she ever runs for another public office that she can quit. Maybe if someone read the e-mails s l o w l y__t o __y o u,__y o u__m i g h t__u n d e r s t a n d . . .

Predictably, you are avoiding the point - you posted an interview with an IPCC grand poobah, as proof the emails were not a smoking gun against the global warmer movement.

The IPCC itself has been implicated in this fraud - and yet, their word is good enough for you?

That is the reason this moronic belief system went so far for so long - absolute dolts such as yourself bought it completely with little to no actual questioning of the information being peddled.

So sad....

I vote this be stuckied!

Really I don't belong to many liberal or green message boards. Gotta avoid the possibility of group think (aka Rush syndrome) setting in on me.

baghdad_bob_1.jpg

And in other news, the American Army has been driven back to the Kuwaiti frontier.

LOL @ the Fucking FlatEarth ManMade Global Warming Jihadists.

Wow. The Jews at Masada, the Soviets retaking Stalingrad, Japanese defenders on Pacific Islands are all fucking pussies compared to the True Believers in ManMade Global Warming.

Algore Akbarrrrrr! -- Cry of the Global Warming Fanatic before he blows himself up with fake science in an effort to destroy Western Civilization

Last edited:
So let me get this straight

The IPCC who utlizes and basis their conclusions from research done from organizations like the CRU want to try and say there is no smoking gun so their info still seems valid and continues to get funding.

WOW WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE THEIR POSITION!

Nice job there Sherlock

The great climate change science scandal - Times Online

This weekend it emerged that the unit has thrown away much of the data. Tucked away on its website is this statement: “Data storage availability in the 1980s meant that we were not able to keep the multiple sources for some sites ... We, therefore, do not hold the original raw data but only the value-added (ie, quality controlled and homogenised) data.”

If true, it is extraordinary. It means that the data on which a large part of the world’s understanding of climate change is based can never be revisited or checked. Pielke said: “Can this be serious? It is now impossible to create a new temperature index from scratch. [The unit] is basically saying, ‘Trust us’.”

Yeah, just trust 'em! :eek:

"I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline." -- Phil Jones

More on ClimateGate - Megan McArdle

...On a more serious note, this interview with the head of the UN's climate experts is ridiculous. He responds to concerns about the peer review process being stacked by saying . . . all the work was peer reviewed. I am open to being convinced that I should not care about hacked information, and I am a confirmed believer in AGW. So why can't, or won't, the climate change community mount a more compelling defense?

Just saying...

Forum List

Back