Climate is Weather

The fact that one "produces" the other shows that they are separate.

The fact that one, "weather" produces "climate" shows that they are separate.

Kind of like a car being produced from steel?

climate is weather

Look out your window, the weather you see is the climate.

Still just as wrong. What you see out the window is your weather. Your climate is what you live in -- regardless what you see out your window. It may match at that moment, or it may not. Right now out mine --- it doesn't. And that means the weather is abnormal. Climate is the standard that determines what "normal" is. Only if that weather stays abnormal -- over a considerably long period --- may we posit that "the climate has changed".

What's outside at this moment doesn't make that case. And it never will. Period.

What I live in? Like the climate outside, which is the weather. Climate is a standard? Like determined by dictators?

Today's climate is pretty cold here in Pennsylvania, as its been in the past, tomorrow may be warm, as its been in the past, either way, today's climate is cold.

Climate is a standard? That is hilarious, as in laughing at how stupid you sound.
I knew you had your filthy paws in the gas or oil business. now i see you are a pennsy moron that sold their own water table and air so a few could get rich off the poisoning of us all. lol. what a bunch of stupid greedy hicks out there.

The mindless drone squawk of "dirty Oil and Gas" is a sure sign of a clueless hack lib moron.. Did you get your script from Old Crock or Crick?
Wonder how he gets around?

climate is weather

Still just as wrong. What you see out the window is your weather. Your climate is what you live in -- regardless what you see out your window. It may match at that moment, or it may not. Right now out mine --- it doesn't. And that means the weather is abnormal. Climate is the standard that determines what "normal" is. Only if that weather stays abnormal -- over a considerably long period --- may we posit that "the climate has changed".

What's outside at this moment doesn't make that case. And it never will. Period.

What I live in? Like the climate outside, which is the weather. Climate is a standard? Like determined by dictators?

Today's climate is pretty cold here in Pennsylvania, as its been in the past, tomorrow may be warm, as its been in the past, either way, today's climate is cold.

Climate is a standard? That is hilarious, as in laughing at how stupid you sound.
I knew you had your filthy paws in the gas or oil business. now i see you are a pennsy moron that sold their own water table and air so a few could get rich off the poisoning of us all. lol. what a bunch of stupid greedy hicks out there.

The mindless drone squawk of "dirty Oil and Gas" is a sure sign of a clueless hack lib moron.. Did you get your script from Old Crock or Crick?
Wonder how he gets around?

Probably a bicycle which needs dirty oil for the tires, inner tube, bearing grease, and energy to make the steel and plastics for the seats and reflectors.

Just Say'n

I would like to see just one day where every green activist used nothing that is made by anything requiring Oil or Coal to produce..

These left wit drones are fucking clueless..

but weather is what produces climate. So you can't really separate them like you and others always wish to do. they go together. BTW, climate is what produces weather. It's circular.

The fact that one "produces" the other shows that they are separate.

climate is weather

Yet your idea if solar and wind has directly increased the consumption of what you call filthy. Your idea is now the destructive force. So ignorant you are, while oil companies get richer, off increased consumption green clean renewable energy demands.

Yes, you must use all the oil and destroy the world to save it.

if you are a scientist, why do you suppose we haven't come up with a better engine then the combustion which is like shitting up. you are not a scientist at least a good one. that is obvious. no scientist would deny the pollution of out air and water is a good or smart thing. fn moron

The US is the world leader in clean outputs.. Your a fucking moron and a left wing hack.. Are you going to continue to recite the left wing activist talking points devoid of any facts the rest of the day too?
u.s. is the biggest polluter, didn't you hear the facts? or did indian and china following our stupidity race past us?
China is tge biggest consumer and polluter, they build all the solar and wind, you think we build this stuff?

can't any scientist just simulate the earth and show what co would do to it? I mean it can't be that hard to get the gist. why would anyone want to pump co into their atmosphere on massive scales not to mention the poison in the emmissions? what idiots would want this? only those making money off oil and gas. unless they want to sell clean water and air in future. gas mask sales men in china are making a killing I hear. why don't you aholes move to their cities and let me know how that works out for you.
Simulate the earth? The earth must seem small to you, as it is to the AGW scientist who take less than .01% of the weather data to make wild predictions. The fact is, that the earth is so big its a literal impossibility to acquire a tiny percentage of the weather information given to us by nature, just impossible to sample so much of the mass of the earth.

Yes, why would the supporters of Solar and Wind not realize the amount of CO2 emitted into the atmosphere by the manufacture and maintenance of the world's largest structures, it is beyond reason. But that is the nature of ignorance.

Yes, those who make money of Oil and Gas, Oil Companies, Wind Turbine Manufacturers, and Solar Manufacturers, as well as the Politiicians who promote the false idol of Green Clean Renewable energy. Why don't they wake up and realize they are destroying the earth.

I think its simple, Demorat Liberals which to destroy the world, to kill off man, in order to save the earth, after all you do write fantasy fiction books that explore that very idea.

can't any scientist just simulate the earth and show what co would do to it? I mean it can't be that hard to get the gist. why would anyone want to pump co into their atmosphere on massive scales not to mention the poison in the emmissions? what idiots would want this? only those making money off oil and gas. unless they want to sell clean water and air in future. gas mask sales men in china are making a killing I hear. why don't you aholes move to their cities and let me know how that works out for you.
Simulate the earth? The earth must seem small to you, as it is to the AGW scientist who take less than .01% of the weather data to make wild predictions. The fact is, that the earth is so big its a literal impossibility to acquire a tiny percentage of the weather information given to us by nature, just impossible to sample so much of the mass of the earth.

Yes, why would the supporters of Solar and Wind not realize the amount of CO2 emitted into the atmosphere by the manufacture and maintenance of the world's largest structures, it is beyond reason. But that is the nature of ignorance.

Yes, those who make money of Oil and Gas, Oil Companies, Wind Turbine Manufacturers, and Solar Manufacturers, as well as the Politiicians who promote the false idol of Green Clean Renewable energy. Why don't they wake up and realize they are destroying the earth.

I think its simple, Demorat Liberals which to destroy the world, to kill off man, in order to save the earth, after all you do write fantasy fiction books that explore that very idea.
I think God might do that. Dems and reps and us too will fall under the judgement of our own stupidity.

Today the climate in Pennsylvania is a bit like spring, i am wondering why all this CO2 had zero effect on todays climate.

Today the climate in Pennsylvania is exactly the same climate it was last month. Or last summer.
Today the weather in Pennsylania however, is quite different from six months ago.
That's because they're two different things. Stop posting like a moron.

Today the climate in Pennsylvania is exactly the same climate it was last month. Or last summer.
Today the weather in Pennsylania however, is quite different from six months ago.
No, you are lying, today the climate is transitioning from winter to spring.

The climate is weather, the climate is the seasons, todays weather indicates the climate is changing to spring.

Today the climate in Pennsylvania is a bit like spring, i am wondering why all this CO2 had zero effect on todays climate.

the air quality is not the same you fucking moron. those hick assholes you sold to make gas holes have no idea how much stinky poisonous gas is leading from all those holes both ass and earth. you are so stupid you fucking morons. I do love you tho

Last edited by a moderator:

The climate is weather, the climate is the seasons, todays weather indicates the climate is changing to spring.

Climate does not "transition". Not in that kind of time frame. No more than continents do.
Changing of winter into spring -- or any season -- is all part of the same climate.
You're making yourself look stupider and stupider. If that's even possible at this point.

:dig:

the air quality is not the same you fucking moron. those hick assholes you sold to make gas holes have no idea how much stinky poisonous gas is leading from all those holes both ass and earth. you are so stupid you fucking morons. i hope your kids die a slow and painful death cause the water and air their parents sold to make a few more bucks at the expense of their kids environments. I do love you tho

Reported.

Climate does not "transition". Not in that kind of time frame. No more than continents do.
Changing of winter into spring -- or any season -- is all part of the same climate.
You're making yourself look stupider and stupider. If that's even possible at this point.

Whats your climate like, right now. Chumpsky.

Chumpsky's dead. I'll take the question.
Humid continental, mild/cool summer subtype (Dfb), deciduous/coniferous. Pretty much like southern Pennsylvania (which is where I'm from).

This area is the rainiest part of the Appalachians.

And yet it's not raining right now.

Just doesn't add up does it?

Humid continental, mild/cool summer subtype (Dfb), deciduous/coniferous. Pretty much like southern Pennsylvania (which is where I'm from).

I see no rain right now, just south east of pittsburg, here in New Stanton, on my way to waltz mill in the morning, I am enjoying this climate, a bit different than the wet of Southern California, which is what our climate is this time of year.

I noticed the humid climate caused by the rain, caused my cookies from DeLallo Italian Marketplace Retail Store Jeannette PA to get kind of stale. They stay crisp in our summer dry climate of California.

Driving through Ohio, 770 AM actually used the word, Climate, to describe the cold expected the last couple of days, last week. I thought of you when they gave a Climate report.

Anyhow, the climate tonight is a bit chilly. I can describe tomorrows climate, it could be much different than today, not exactly the same as in the past, which you stated, I will go back and quote that so I can ridicule you, which you seem like you wish to do, what was it you said, today's climate is exactly as it was at this time in the past, no different. That is what you stated, used the word, exactly.

I thought that made you look stupid, I should quote you, use it as an OP for a thread, and see how many people view, your stupidity, as long as you want to exchange flames.

Exactly the same POGO, are you sure you meant to use the word Exactly to state todays climate is no different than in near past?

Chumpsky's dead? Sorry, I thought you were educated and quick, I was making a play on words, as in Chomsky, the linguistic, as in your not a bit clever in comparison. Most likely you are not familiar with Chomsky politics and how much of his work is in the Renewable Energy jargon.

Chomsky is very much alive, unfortunately.

I see no rain right now, just south east of pittsburg, here in New Stanton, on my way to waltz mill in the morning, I am enjoying this climate, a bit different than the wet of Southern California, which is what our climate is this time of year.

I noticed the humid climate caused by the rain, caused my cookies from DeLallo Italian Marketplace Retail Store Jeannette PA to get kind of stale. They stay crisp in our summer dry climate of California.

Driving through Ohio, 770 AM actually used the word, Climate, to describe the cold expected the last couple of days, last week. I thought of you when they gave a Climate report.

Anyhow, the climate tonight is a bit chilly. I can describe tomorrows climate, it could be much different than today, not exactly the same as in the past, which you stated, I will go back and quote that so I can ridicule you, which you seem like you wish to do, what was it you said, today's climate is exactly as it was at this time in the past, no different. That is what you stated, used the word, exactly.

I thought that made you look stupid, I should quote you, use it as an OP for a thread, and see how many people view, your stupidity, as long as you want to exchange flames.

Exactly the same POGO, are you sure you meant to use the word Exactly to state todays climate is no different than in near past?

Tomorrow's climate will be no different from today's, unless you hop a plane or drive a long way.
You live in a Humid Continental, just as I do. 365 days a year.

Stop acting like an idiot. You got the part, OK? Damn.

Forum List

Back