Climate is Weather

No, you are lying, today the climate is transitioning from winter to spring.

The climate is weather, the climate is the seasons, todays weather indicates the climate is changing to spring.

Climate does not "transition". Not in that kind of time frame. No more than continents do.
Changing of winter into spring -- or any season -- is all part of the same climate.
You're making yourself look stupider and stupider. If that's even possible at this point.

:dig:
Whats your climate like, right now. Chumpsky.

Chumpsky's dead. I'll take the question.
Humid continental, mild/cool summer subtype (Dfb), deciduous/coniferous. Pretty much like southern Pennsylvania (which is where I'm from).

This area is the rainiest part of the Appalachians.

And yet it's not raining right now.

Just doesn't add up does it?
I see no rain right now, just south east of pittsburg, here in New Stanton, on my way to waltz mill in the morning, I am enjoying this climate, a bit different than the wet of Southern California, which is what our climate is this time of year.

I noticed the humid climate caused by the rain, caused my cookies from DeLallo Italian Marketplace Retail Store Jeannette PA to get kind of stale. They stay crisp in our summer dry climate of California.

Driving through Ohio, 770 AM actually used the word, Climate, to describe the cold expected the last couple of days, last week. I thought of you when they gave a Climate report.

Anyhow, the climate tonight is a bit chilly. I can describe tomorrows climate, it could be much different than today, not exactly the same as in the past, which you stated, I will go back and quote that so I can ridicule you, which you seem like you wish to do, what was it you said, today's climate is exactly as it was at this time in the past, no different. That is what you stated, used the word, exactly.

I thought that made you look stupid, I should quote you, use it as an OP for a thread, and see how many people view, your stupidity, as long as you want to exchange flames.

Exactly the same POGO, are you sure you meant to use the word Exactly to state todays climate is no different than in near past?

Tomorrow's climate will be no different from today's, unless you hop a plane or drive a long way.
You live in a Humid Continental, just as I do. 365 days a year.

Stop acting like an idiot. You got the part, OK? Damn.
You sound so smart, describing the climate outside.

Today's climate, they predict snow, the weather is constantly changing, all climate models are based on the weather, makes it hard to predict what tomorrow's climate will be.

Climate does not "transition". Not in that kind of time frame. No more than continents do.
Changing of winter into spring -- or any season -- is all part of the same climate.
You're making yourself look stupider and stupider. If that's even possible at this point.

Humid continental, mild/cool summer subtype (Dfb), deciduous/coniferous. Pretty much like southern Pennsylvania (which is where I'm from).

I see no rain right now, just south east of pittsburg, here in New Stanton, on my way to waltz mill in the morning, I am enjoying this climate, a bit different than the wet of Southern California, which is what our climate is this time of year.

I noticed the humid climate caused by the rain, caused my cookies from DeLallo Italian Marketplace Retail Store Jeannette PA to get kind of stale. They stay crisp in our summer dry climate of California.

Driving through Ohio, 770 AM actually used the word, Climate, to describe the cold expected the last couple of days, last week. I thought of you when they gave a Climate report.

Anyhow, the climate tonight is a bit chilly. I can describe tomorrows climate, it could be much different than today, not exactly the same as in the past, which you stated, I will go back and quote that so I can ridicule you, which you seem like you wish to do, what was it you said, today's climate is exactly as it was at this time in the past, no different. That is what you stated, used the word, exactly.

I thought that made you look stupid, I should quote you, use it as an OP for a thread, and see how many people view, your stupidity, as long as you want to exchange flames.

Exactly the same POGO, are you sure you meant to use the word Exactly to state todays climate is no different than in near past?

Tomorrow's climate will be no different from today's, unless you hop a plane or drive a long way.

Today's climate, they predict snow, the weather is constantly changing, all climate models are based on the weather, makes it hard to predict what tomorrow's climate will be.

Go to Wiki right now and see what your climate is.
Then go tomorrow and check again.
Or next week. Or next month.
It won't change.
Period.

It won't change.
Period.
Hahahaha.........

Climate refers to "the long-term pattern of weather":

NASA - What s the Difference Between Weather and Climate NASA

That's why they're not the same.

The definition is TIME... Weather is the integral part of both climate (long term repeated daily events/cycles) and (short term) daily weather. Both are weather. One is simply the long term cycles of that weather.

Playing semantics shows that you are not here to debate but to demand your AGW religon be followed..

The definition is TIME... Weather is the integral part of both climate (long term repeated daily events/cycles) and (short term) daily weather. Both are weather. One is simply the long term cycles of that weather.

Playing semantics shows that you are not here to debate but to demand your AGW religon be followed..

This has nothing to do with "AGW" whatever that is. The semantics are being played by the OP who started this bizarre thread to deliberately conflate two terms as if they're synonyms. And they're not. That's the point, if an obvious one.

"Weather" is no more the same thing as "climate" than a single sentence is the same thing as the entirety of the English language. It's idiotic to declare it is.

Climate means whatever the alarmist say! We all get it. It proves nachos but hey they feel good they got the lies out.

This has nothing to do with "AGW" whatever that is. The semantics are being played by the OP who started this bizarre thread to deliberately conflate two terms as if they're synonyms. And they're not. That's the point, if an obvious one.

"Weather" is no more the same thing as "climate" than a single sentence is the same thing as the entirety of the English language. It's idiotic to declare it is.
You just can not grasp the concept... Oh Well... its on you..

They are the same, tell me what your climate is like, now.

No, it is not "on me"; it's on the entire fucking world that doesn't have its head up its ass.

No, it is not "on me"; it's on the entire fucking world that doesn't have its head up its ass.
Then you should remove yours!

I'll add that to the long list of denier requesting that their debating opponents commit suicide.

Climate means whatever the alarmist say! We all get it. It proves nachos but hey they feel good they got the lies out.

Climate Define Climate at Dictionary.com

They are the same, tell me what your climate is like, now.

No, they're not. The difference is explained in the link given earlier.

It won't change.
Period.

Climate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Definition[edit]
Climate (from Ancient Greek klima, meaning inclination) is commonly defined as the weather averaged over a long period.[3] The standard averaging period is 30 years,[4]

Seems wiki states climate is weather, so I can look outside, see what the weather is to determine what my climate is. Right now in Michigan, its colder than normal, when I left Niagara Falls, they just had the coldest climate sense they began recording the weather their.

So, to the scientist Elektra, the phrase "averaged over a long period" is meaningless.

Got it!

So, to the scientist Elektra, the phrase "averaged over a long period" is meaningless.

Got it!
you all are truly clueless. it's just really funny. You get that right? The weather outside today will contribute to the climate, explain how it doesn't? Especially after reading the wiki note.

It won't change.
Period.

Climate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Definition[edit]
Climate (from Ancient Greek klima, meaning inclination) is commonly defined as the weather averaged over a long period.[3] The standard averaging period is 30 years,[4]

Seems wiki states climate is weather, so I can look outside, see what the weather is to determine what my climate is. Right now in Michigan, its colder than normal, when I left Niagara Falls, they just had the coldest climate sense they began recording the weather their.

Read the first paragraph of the wiki entry.

Forum List

Back