Climate is Weather

So, to the scientist Elektra, the phrase "averaged over a long period" is meaningless.

Got it!
you all are truly clueless. it's just really funny. You get that right? The weather outside today will contribute to the climate, explain how it doesn't? Especially after reading the wiki note.

Climate refers to averages.

So, to the scientist Elektra, the phrase "averaged over a long period" is meaningless.

Got it!
you all are truly clueless. it's just really funny. You get that right? The weather outside today will contribute to the climate, explain how it doesn't? Especially after reading the wiki note.

and everyday adds a variable to the average. So what, it's still makes the climate. A point you all deny. what a laugh we're having btw.

A variable? Have you even had a class in high school algebra? I thought those were mandatory.

Look, no one is disagreeing with Wikipedia's definition of climate. The disagreement is with your suggestion that it means what you think it means.

Your level of cluelessness is close to extraordinary.

Look, no one is disagreeing with Wikipedia's definition of climate. The disagreement is with your suggestion that it means what you think it means.

Your level of cluelessness is close to extraordinary.
you're right no one is disagreeing with the posted definition except those that think weather has nothing to do with climate.

Got it!

and everyday adds a variable to the average. So what, it's still makes the climate. A point you all deny. what a laugh we're having btw.

Exactly: climate is not weather because it's an average of weather indicators.

Got it!

Exactly: climate is not weather because it's an average of weather indicators.
Correct, weather is climate

The fools who think weather is not climate.... OY!

One more time for the ignorant... Weather and climate are synonymous. One is short term weather patterns one is long term weather patterns. THEY ARE BOTH WEATHER! The difference is length in TIME. This is why we use the phrase 'Long Term' or 'Short Term' to indicate what it is we are talking about when we use both words.

This is a really stupid argument so i will no longer waste my time with this irrelevant alarmist drivel.

Here in Nebraska, the climate is cold and windy, which is normal, there were thousands of cold and windy days, just like today, for thousands of years.

Here in Nebraska, the climate is cold and windy, which is normal, there were thousands of cold and windy days, just like today, for thousands of years.
same in Illinois. today will be the coldest day for this day in Chicago since 1904. 19 friggin 04. Not sure what has changed, I ask you know, and I never ever get a response. Oh, I get a response, the response is that I don't know climate science. Not what actually has changed, but an ad hominem. And getting that reply, only strengthens my concern that all of these k00ks are really k00ks.

This thread is completely pointless and completely worthless.

Do you HAVE a point to make?

Forum List

Back