Clearing Up The Mystery Why HIV/AIDS Epidemic Keeps Getting Worse

How effective do you think the CDC's ad campaign to ask gay guys to be honest with each other is?

• Fine, it is a perfect solution. Gay guys will be honest with each other.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Somewhat OK but it doesn't seem to be working.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A very poor choice. This subpopulation isn't going to suddenly curb its appetite to "get honest".

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Why do you have a problem with saving lives?

Uh, because people have been having anal sex since ancient times, and frankly, if we want to talk about what kills people, alcohol, tobacco and firearms kill a lot more every year. So do car accidents. So do fatty foods.

But you want to go on and on about the butt sex... because you think it's icky.

You are behaving like an addict who cannot live without a drug. In this case, anal sex. And why you are insisting on not teaching the avoidance of it to young kids is like listening to an addict rant and rave about not burning down the poppy fields in Afghanistan. Even if it saves lives. Do you realize how starkly horrible you look, exposing your panic and fear that young boys might learn to not stick things in their eyes, ears, nose or anus?

Even when to do so will statistically save lives:
Fast Facts
  • Youth aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 26% of all new HIV infections in the United States in 2010.
  • Most new HIV infections among youth occur among gay and bisexual males; there was a 22% increase in estimated new infections in this group from 2008 to 2010. CDC - HIV Among Youth - Age - Risk - HIV AIDS

What mystery? The most at risk group are gay men and they simply shun condoms to the point libs are pushing a 14k a year medication called truvada.
On average, an HIV patient becomes quickly indigent. But before they die of AIDS, they cost around $500,000 each. And guess who picks up the tab on this demographic which is now increasing alarmingly each year? The taxpayers..

You are behaving like an addict who cannot live without a drug. In this case, anal sex. And why you are insisting on not teaching the avoidance of it to young kids is like listening to an addict rant and rave about not burning down the poppy fields in Afghanistan. Even if it saves lives. Do you realize how starkly horrible you look, exposing your panic and fear that young boys might learn to not stick things in their eyes, ears, nose or anus?

Even when to do so will statistically save lives:

Uh, no, dumbass. Telling a five year old about sex really will just confuse them.

teaching a gay kid at five that the butt sex is bad, will not make him not gay at 24.

...Telling a five year old about sex really will just confuse them.

teaching a gay kid at five that the butt sex is bad, will not make him not gay at 24.
Very good. Perhaps you were paying attention all along.

Correct, you don't teach five year olds about sex. You merely teach them never to stick things in their eyes, ears, nose or anus. And if they're gay by birth, you needn't worry that they won't be. There would be no sex promotion or deterrance. Only a description of where illness, injury or death will occur if they stick things in those places. That's all five year olds should be taught anyway. Sex education at that age is inappropriate and weird. The most they should know at that age is "where babies come from" in the most general sense: when males and females get together and love each other. The nuts and bolts of that come later.

Correct, you don't teach five year olds about sex. You merely teach them never to stick things in their eyes, ears, nose or anus. And if they're gay by birth, you needn't worry that they won't be. There would be no sex promotion or deterrance. Only a description of where illness, injury or death will occur if they stick things in those places. That's all five year olds should be taught anyway. Sex education at that age is inappropriate and weird. The most they should know at that age is "where babies come from" in the most general sense: when males and females get together and love each other. The nuts and bolts of that come later.
so how often do you shove nuts and bolts up your ass.?

Nice nonsequitor. Let me know when you want to get back to the topic.

Nice nonsequitor. Let me know when you want to get back to the topic.
you might want to look up non sequitur spelling and meaning..
my comment is spot on the topic.

So you'd rather hold a spelling bee and a strawman than save lives using education in early grade school? OK, I'll put you on the growing list of "LGBTs who don't care about kids dying from HIV/AIDS".

.. you don't teach five year olds about sex. You merely teach them never to stick things in their eyes, ears, nose or anus. And if they're gay by birth, you needn't worry that they won't be. There would be no sex promotion or deterrance. Only a description of where illness, injury or death will occur if they stick things in those places. That's all five year olds should be taught anyway. Sex education at that age is inappropriate and weird. The most they should know at that age is "where babies come from" in the most general sense: when males and females get together and love each other. The nuts and bolts of that come later.

Joe, you don't have to teach kids about sex one way or the other at all in order to save their lives. You're OK with saving lives, right? I mean that's your first priority with boys ages 13-24, right? Secondary to that is if they feel comfortable doing gay sex, right? That's the order of your priorities, right?

So you'd rather hold a spelling bee and a strawman than save lives using education in early grade school? OK, I'll put you on the growing list of "LGBTs who don't care about kids dying from HIV/AIDS".
that would be just as false as all the other bullshit you've posted.
I'm not and never have been gay, lesbian, bi . or trans.
I do support equality ...

None of that has to do with teaching kids to avoid sticking things in their anus. There are other ways to have sex. The most deadly way, when adolescents are the #1 demographic who consistently avoid using condoms, is anal sex. You simply deter that at the earliest of ages. If they're truly "gay", they'll find other ways to have sex with the same gender. The colon and anus are not designed at all for sex. The colon provides a dangerous permeable membrane directly into the human blood system. This is an HIV superhighway..

[

Joe, you don't have to teach kids about sex one way or the other at all in order to save their lives. You're OK with saving lives, right? I mean that's your first priority with boys ages 13-24, right? Secondary to that is if they feel comfortable doing gay sex, right? That's the order of your priorities, right?

Guy, I think people are generally smart enough to protect their own lives, and if they aren't- Darwinism in action.

I also don't think thumping a bible and propagandizing to kids is going to do anything but make you look like kind of a twit.

Seriously, 12 years of Catholic School, I could not get away from those stupid fucks fast enough. And I'm straight. I can imagine what kind of damage they'd have done otherwise.

Guy, I think people are generally smart enough to protect their own lives, and if they aren't- Darwinism in action.

So......

1. Butt sex first for Joe.

2. Second, saving young men and boy's lives...

Check. Thanks for logging your priorities.

This is why we cannot leave the HIV epidemic up to gays to "control". They don't care what they do to their boy toys....

So......

This is why we cannot leave the HIV epidemic up to gays to "control". They don't care what they do to their boy toys....

Zhen Ve Need to Zend zem to zee Camps! Achtung!

Get over yourself. You lost. People are going to look back at folks like you and see you the way we see Klansmen.

Get over yourself. You lost. People are going to look back at folks like you and see you the way we see Klansmen.

I'm not aware of any KKK plan to protect young black men from dying. That's what I'm talking about here, saving young men from dying of all races. If that makes me a nazi then Heil AIDS prevention!

None of that has to do with teaching kids to avoid sticking things in their anus. There are other ways to have sex. The most deadly way, when adolescents are the #1 demographic who consistently avoid using condoms, is anal sex. You simply deter that at the earliest of ages. If they're truly "gay", they'll find other ways to have sex with the same gender. The colon and anus are not designed at all for sex. The colon provides a dangerous permeable membrane directly into the human blood system. This is an HIV superhighway..
really....it is smoking gun proof of your sick obsession " I'll put you on the growing list of "LGBTs who don't care about kids dying from HIV/AIDS"- you'd have made a great nazi..
also your bullshit about "boys" 13 to 24 make no senses
teenagers are not children physically.
18 to 24 are adults and have the right and responsibility to make their own decisions.

So......

the previous is an absolute bigoted lie.

I'm not aware of any KKK plan to protect young black men from dying. That's what I'm talking about here, saving young men from dying of all races. If that makes me a nazi then Heil AIDS prevention!

Actually, the Klansman tried to wrap up their hate in "good intentions", to. Why them colored would have no clue what to do on their own, and we are protecting white womanhood.

It was horseshit, of course, just like what you're peddling.

Actually, the Klansman tried to wrap up their hate in "good intentions", to. Why them colored would have no clue what to do on their own, and we are protecting white womanhood.

It was horseshit, of course, just like what you're peddling.

That's nice JoeB. But it's obvious all you're doing here is verbal gyrations around your priorities which are:

1. Making sure young boys are not dissuaded to anal sex.

2. Saving the lives of young boys.

In that order. Which of course is sort of the legal cousin to negligent homicide...

Fast Facts
HIV disproportionately affects young men who have sex with men (YMSM).
YMSM:

• In 2011, among adolescent males aged 13–19 years, approximately 93% of all diagnosed HIV infections were from male-to-male sexual contact.
  1. 2
    • From 2008–2011, YMSM aged 13–24 years had the greatest percentage increase (26%) in diagnosed HIV infections.
  2. 3 (Figure 1) http://www.cdc.gov/healthyyouth/sexualbehaviors/pdf/hiv_factsheet_ymsm.pdf
The remedy I'm seeing in the pop-up ads here at USMB and elsewhere is for gay guys to be open and honest about their HIV status with each other. That's the remedy the CDC has prescribed to a population famous for promiscuous anonymous sex with other men.

Let that sink in for a minute. This subpopulation has all the symptoms of childhood molestation, from studies done with the CDC's own money, complete with rampant signs of mental illness co-morbid. And the CDC's solution to this problem is "stark honesty within the suffering patients themselves"?

Wow. Abysmal FAIL. Here is what the CDC already knows about the gay male population: the singular most affected population in the US from our AIDS epidemic:

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

So this is the population that the CDC is now trusting to stem the epidemic, by being honest with each other. Let me remind people here who don't know. A good family friend of ours was molested as a boy by a man, grew up with compulsive gay sexual behaviors while still falling in love with women. In an uncured vendetta-stew of mental illness with all the symptoms listed in the above quote, he went out after he was predictably infected with HIV, to have as much anonymous sex with as many partners as possible in order to manifest a subconscious desire to "get even" with "those who did this to me". Hundreds or perhaps thousands [he was sick for years before he had obvious symptoms and died] were "murdered" in this way.

I predict the CDC's strategy is going to fail the public. Everyone there involved with HIV prevention should be fired. And "regular testing"? Yeah, mentally ill people are FAMOUS for getting regular health checkups on their own volition.

This isn't rocket science. The disease is running ahead of the public's willingness to be honest about what makes it's main vectors tick.

So...If I'm suspect for writing about sex like I do, what are we to infer from someone who writes about gays and HIV? :)

Forum List

Back