Clearing Up The Mystery Why HIV/AIDS Epidemic Keeps Getting Worse

How effective do you think the CDC's ad campaign to ask gay guys to be honest with each other is?

• Fine, it is a perfect solution. Gay guys will be honest with each other.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Somewhat OK but it doesn't seem to be working.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A very poor choice. This subpopulation isn't going to suddenly curb its appetite to "get honest".

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Well, frankly, we are losing more people to gun violence than AIDS, but the clowns on the right still think Crazy people should be able to buy semi-automatic weapons.

Anal sex isn't dangerous. No more than vaginal sex, anyway. If you use protection, you are probably fine.

A strawman. And yes, anal sex is dangerous for adolescents because they statistically don't use condoms. It is extremely more dangerous than vaginal sex for HIV transmission. It is the #1 form of sexual transmission for HIV. And speaking of statistics, they are climbing, climbing, climbing every year for boys ages 13-24 coming down with HIV from anal gay sex.

Um, no, they really aren't. New cases of HIV have levelled off and with protese inhibitors, HIV is not a death sentence anymore.

Look, i know you are all upset about the butt-sex. The rest of us have real problems to worry about.

I don't want ANYTHING Gay Sinking In!

Be sure to clinch those buttocks!
I don't want ANYTHING Gay Sinking In!
I just watched Deliverance last night.

Did you squeal along? To let them know that you should reveal their private parts current health condition...
The senior moderator JUST TOLD YOU on this thread in the post a couple back on this page to knock off the sexual talk and discuss the topic instead. And there you go. Read above moron.

Are you telling me that HIV/AIDS is not a sexually transmitted disease and people at high risk should not disclose their current health condition...??
I will behave ^_^

Silhouette, I know you don't like me very much because of my sexual choices, and I know you despise all bisexuals. But you need to understand that other people's sexual lives aren't something you should be arguing about.

So what if you had a friend who went through what you described. People go through far worse every day. Just move on. Its like you have PTSD over someone else's experience.

The best thing to do would be to let it go. Move on with your life. Use willpower to let go of your hatred and just be happy
;-)

My friend died, idiot. That "PTSD" is mine. If gays hadn't taken over the APA and this snowball bullshit of psuedo-academic politically-correct "science" wasn't rampant as result, my friend might have gotten the therapy he needed and still be alive today.
I am sorry for your loss. Losing a friend is difficult.

He may have needed help with his promiscuity, that is dangerous for anybody. But it wasn't because he was homosexual.

Well, frankly, we are losing more people to gun violence than AIDS, but the clowns on the right still think Crazy people should be able to buy semi-automatic weapons.

Anal sex isn't dangerous. No more than vaginal sex, anyway. If you use protection, you are probably fine.

A strawman. And yes, anal sex is dangerous for adolescents because they statistically don't use condoms. It is extremely more dangerous than vaginal sex for HIV transmission. It is the #1 form of sexual transmission for HIV. And speaking of statistics, they are climbing, climbing, climbing every year for boys ages 13-24 coming down with HIV from anal gay sex.
Sounds like the message here is to talk to boys about gay sex. It may be difficult but pretending that you can brow beat them into heterosexuality is preposterous.

Sounds like the message here is to talk to boys about gay sex. It may be difficult but pretending that you can brow beat them into heterosexuality is preposterous.

You don't mention a word to them about sex at all. You simply teach them from the youngest of ages to never stick anything in their eyes, ears, nose or anus. What is so hard about this concept for the gay men/advocates here to grasp?

You don't mention a word to them about sex at all. You simply teach them from the youngest of ages to never stick anything in their eyes, ears, nose or anus. What is so hard about this concept for the gay men/advocates here to grasp?

I'm still trying to figure out how you think that is going to make a difference?

again, 38% of straights do anal. So obviously, someone isn't getting the message.

I'm still trying to figure out how you think that is going to make a difference?

again, 38% of straights do anal. So obviously, someone isn't getting the message.

That's because the message hasn't gone out yet!! Hard to "get" something you've not been taught at an early enough age. Wow, you're twisting this one hard to keep boys trying anal aren't you?

It made a difference to me and every other kids I knew growing up. We had early health education in kindergarten. I remember it clearly. They had a nurse come in and explain the dangers of sticking anything in your eyes, ears and nose. And never since have I or anyone I know stuck anything in those orifices. We kids were petrified after that of ever doing such a thing. Add anus and there you go. The earlier you teach them this the better.

It still appears as if you're fighting teaching kids these lifesaving tips? No sex has to be mentioned at all.

[
It made a difference to me and every other kids I knew growing up. We had early health education in kindergarten. I remember it clearly. They had a nurse come in and explain the dangers of sticking anything in your eyes, ears and nose. And never since have I or anyone I know stuck anything in those orifices. We kids were petrified after that of ever doing such a thing. Add anus and there you go. The earlier you teach them this the better.

It still appears as if you're fighting teaching kids these lifesaving tips? No sex has to be mentioned at all.

Really? Frankly, I can barely remember Kindergarten. You must have an awesome and amazing memory if you can remember it that vividly.

Or you are just making stuff up to prove your point. You know, kind of like your imaginary friend who got the AIDS from the butt sex.

Really? Frankly, I can barely remember Kindergarten. You must have an awesome and amazing memory if you can remember it that vividly.

Or you are just making stuff up to prove your point. You know, kind of like your imaginary friend who got the AIDS from the butt sex.
I absolutely remember kindergarten. I loved it. It was at one of the first alternative type education programs back in the groovy 1960s. Our teacher was a french lady. I even remember her name "Miss A". But I won't spell the whole surname here because she was quite young and she may still be alive today. I remember reading the "Dick and Jane" series there, doing our workbooks.. laying on our backs watching the clouds go by as Miss A played that song by Judy Collins "Both Sides Now". I even have memories as far back as an infant, laying in my crib and playing with my blue mobile with large zoo animals on it and the little song it made...though those memories are more fleeting.

I haven't spent a life drinking or drugging so I've got a few more brain cells than most my age I suppose. Kept a good diet too and plenty of exercise. Drink a lot of water too.

I remember that health segment because strong emotions attached to memories make them stand out more. We were scared as kids. I remember going home and telling my mom I didn't want to use q-tips anymore to clean my ears with because I was afraid they were too small and would get broken off in my ear. That's the type of lesson you want young boys getting about their anus. You want fear in them from sticking anything in there. Healthy fear, but fear nevertheless. It absolutely will save lives:
Fast Facts
  • Youth aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 26% of all new HIV infections in the United States in 2010.
  • Most new HIV infections among youth occur among gay and bisexual males; there was a 22% increase in estimated new infections in this group from 2008 to 2010. CDC - HIV Among Youth - Age - Risk - HIV AIDS

I remember that health segment because strong emotions attached to memories make them stand out more. We were scared as kids. I remember going home and telling my mom I didn't want to use q-tips anymore to clean my ears with because I was afraid they were too small and would get broken off in my ear. That's the type of lesson you want young boys getting about their anus. You want fear in them from sticking anything in there. Healthy fear, but fear nevertheless. It absolutely will save lives:

I'm reasonably sure that nobody's dick is going to break off and get stuck up there.

And frankly, if anti-Q-tip propaganda was so strong, why do they still sell Q-tips?

24 year olds still aren't children.

And i'm just as against the Gun COntrol fanatics when they try to pass of 24 year olds as children.
As you know, we were just talking about kindergarteners...teaching them early BEFORE they become 24 year olds. Your efforts to sideline with strawmen and nonsequitors is making your zeal for negligent homicide bleed out of every crack in your machinations.

24 year olds still aren't children.

And i'm just as against the Gun COntrol fanatics when they try to pass of 24 year olds as children.
As you know, we were just talking about kindergarteners...teaching them early BEFORE they become 24 year olds. Your efforts to sideline with strawmen and nonsequitors is making your zeal for negligent homicide bleed out of every crack in your machinations.

Okay, here's the thing. When kids figure out how the sex parts work, they try them out... no matter what you told them in kindergarten.

Okay, here's the thing. When kids figure out how the sex parts work, they try them out... no matter what you told them in kindergarten.
I have never considered my anus a "sex part". I took biology. I realize that it is for the elimination of wastes; wastes that are often dangerously laden with bacteria and viruses. It's use as an artificial vagina can be curbed by teaching kids to never stick anything in it. Besides HIV, hepatitis C, a dangerous disease that attacks the liver really loves to be transmitted via fecal material almost as much as it loves blood. BTW, the colon has this unique feature apart from the real vagina. It has the ability to resorb large particles like viruses through an interface that goes right back into the bloodstream.

We teach little kids nothing about sex and simply to not put anything in their eyes, ears, nose or anus. A child who fears sticking something in his anus may hurt or kill him is way less likely to grow up, unless he is suicidal, to stick anything there. You don't mind instilling that lifesaving sensibility into young children do you?

I have never considered my anus a "sex part". I took biology. u?

38% of the population disagrees with you.

But man, for someone who isn't into the anal sex, you spend an awful lot of time talking about it.

Again- Vegetarian who can't stop talking about steak.

steak-with-onion-and-mushrom-34079107a39f52e1d00e772cdc7a04c4d06a.jpg

Read the last post I just edited. The reason is that gay men are mentally ill. Mentally ill people are FAMOUS for not taking care of themselves or caring about the ANONYMOUS hundreds of gay sex parters they seek in their addictive attempts to self-medicate to make the pain of old wounds temporarily go away.
It could be Mental Illness. It could also be a Birth Defect.

But it's a Birth Defect that doesn't deserve to be discriminated against any more than people who are born with any other Genetic or Degenerative non sexual disease.

But you try to explain that to ANY Gay person and they just accuse you of Homophobia.

Mongolism is a birth defect - Homosexuality is an acquired trait . most likely the result of childhood trauma. Homosexuals don't deserve to be discriminated against in their everyday activities , but they do deserve to be discriminated against in their mental sexual perversions. and sane people to bnot have to accept their sickness as normal and we most certyainly don't have to have presented to our Children as normal. It's not - you're a Pervert get over it ! Conversion therapy works !

I have never considered my anus a "sex part". I took biology. u?

But man, for someone who isn't into the anal sex, you spend an awful lot of time talking about it.

steak-with-onion-and-mushrom-34079107a39f52e1d00e772cdc7a04c4d06a.jpg

Joe - I didn't know you were a Fag - I knew you ate a lot of shit and talked a lot of shit --- but a fudge packer .... who would have guessed .

I wonder what percentage of the population knows how easy it is to catch HIV via anal sex? And I wonder what percentage of the population would rather have boys die of ignorance than just teach them to avoid sticking anything in their anus for any reason?

I notice your flippant attitude about death of 13-24 year olds rears its ugly and revealing head again.

Speaking of steak and meat.. OK. We get it. You think of boys as sex objects and could give a fig if they die so long as they don't create a shortage of fresh meat for your perversion banquet.. There I said it so you don't have to.

Speaking of steak and meat.. OK. We get it. You think of boys as sex objects and could give a fig if they die so long as they don't create a shortage of fresh meat for your perversion banquet.. There I said it so you don't have to.

I know you weren't addressing me with t

I wonder what percentage of the population knows how easy it is to catch HIV via anal sex? And I wonder what percentage of the population would rather have boys die of ignorance than just teach them to avoid sticking anything in their anus for any reason?

I notice your flippant attitude about death of 13-24 year olds rears its ugly and revealing head again.

I didn't make that post , "38% of the population...." and I don't know why it shows I did - but it weren't me.

Forum List

Back