Clarification please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucy explained it very well and in much more detail than I would have. She is correct.
The Mods take no action. There are posts on this thread doing the same but nothig is ever done.

Why is that ?
You want them to censor those who oppose the rape of children, true.

Normal people capable of empathy are revolted by the thought of raping children, however, so it shouldn't come as any surprise to you that your continuous name calling against those who do not support such rape is met with resistance.
Are you saying that I am a rape enabler ?
I'm saying that you are calling on the mods to censor those opposed to the rape of children and that you have a proven track record of name calling against any who do not support the rapes.

Lucy explained it very well and in much more detail than I would have. She is correct.
The Mods take no action. There are posts on this thread doing the same but nothig is ever done.

Why is that ?

No, there are NOT posts in THIS thread doing what you claim. Mods DO take appropriate action when posts are REPORTED. That the action WE take is NOT what you want has nothing to do with the person reporting it or the person posting it. If it breaks the rules, we react. If it doesn't, then we don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back