Clarence Thomas Has Reported $750,000 In Income From A Company That Doesn't Exist

That's because Hunter's laptop turned out to be a big nothingburger non-story.
But as long as your loony right-wing propagandists can keep you clueless morons howling about it you won't be able to think of anything else.
No it wasn't. What was on that computer told the truth about Biden shenanigans complete with total abuse of power. Biden is not above the rule of law, but he thinks he is if he can keep the law in trouble with Republicans by breaking with the Constitution.

Meh, from what I understand he just continued to use the old company name while continuing to report the income: "Ginger, Ltd., Partnership" vs "Ginger Holdings, LLC"......Nothing-burger, as usual.

WaPo is a insult to birdcage liners.
Yet the Bidens get millions from China and WaPo/MSM have no problems

It never ends. The Washington Post is now reporting yet another oddity on Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas' legally mandated financial disclosures. Since 2006 Thomas has reported somewhere between $270,000 and $750,000 from a family real estate company called Ginger, Ltd., Partnership.

That's a good chunk of change, and the catch? Thomas and his wife shuttered Ginger, Ltd., in 2006. It doesn't exist. Thomas has earned up to $750,000 over the last 17 years from a ghost company.

Clarence Thomas is ostensibly a justice of the Supreme Court. If there is anyone in America with access to legal advice about how government forms ought to be filled out, it is him. If it is truly beyond him to fill out a few legally mandated government forms without making countless mistakes, he has no business writing up judicial decisions in which he decides what U.S. laws mean for everybody else.

"The wealthy political activist who pays for my vacation getaways purchased a house from me in order to build a museum to me" is out of bounds even if Crow wasn't letting Thomas' mother keep living in the place. That's comic book levels of crooked. I mean, for f---s sake.

A culture of corruption by conservatives, and activist judges. Thomas should be impeached immediately.
The lynching of the uppity Negro by the Liberals that are pissed that he ran away from the Progressive Plantation continues.

It never ends. The Washington Post is now reporting yet another oddity on Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas' legally mandated financial disclosures. Since 2006 Thomas has reported somewhere between $270,000 and $750,000 from a family real estate company called Ginger, Ltd., Partnership.

That's a good chunk of change, and the catch? Thomas and his wife shuttered Ginger, Ltd., in 2006. It doesn't exist. Thomas has earned up to $750,000 over the last 17 years from a ghost company.

Clarence Thomas is ostensibly a justice of the Supreme Court. If there is anyone in America with access to legal advice about how government forms ought to be filled out, it is him. If it is truly beyond him to fill out a few legally mandated government forms without making countless mistakes, he has no business writing up judicial decisions in which he decides what U.S. laws mean for everybody else.

"The wealthy political activist who pays for my vacation getaways purchased a house from me in order to build a museum to me" is out of bounds even if Crow wasn't letting Thomas' mother keep living in the place. That's comic book levels of crooked. I mean, for f---s sake.

A culture of corruption by conservatives, and activist judges. Thomas should be impeached immediately.

Well with Hunter lying on a gun application and apparent EVERYONE named Biden on the CCP payroll, they are going all out to get the black guy

They don't care about that kind of corruption. It wasn't done by anyone on the right.
But the "right" has had this laptop for a couple of years now..

So who is the "they" you are talking about?

And how are "They" stopping any prosecutor in any state from bringing charges against Hunter Biden and anyone else you feel his laptop proves is guilty?

What…you have a problem with a black man making good money???

WTF are you talking about here?
Are you day drinking again Karen?
So sorry that you can't keep up with events inflicted on Tucker Carlson's children being harassed at school sometime back. It's okay if current events about Demmie dirty tricks aren't your forte. I draw the line at having innocent minor children being harassed by partisans. Good evening.

No biggie guys . I heard he sells paintings to China and Russia and the NRA... nothing to worry about.

So sorry that you can't keep up with events inflicted on Tucker Carlson's children being harassed at school sometime back. It's okay if current events about Demmie dirty tricks aren't your forte. I draw the line at having innocent minor children being harassed by partisans. Good evening.
Tucker probably never should have reproduced in the first place you know.
His children must be like the spawn of hell.
Probably deserve a good flogging periodically.
:auiqs.jpg:

Fascinating, how every Republican here has their lips attached to the anus of corruption. Every single one of them is excusing the corruption. They know they shouldn't, but their tribalism has caused them to openly embrace evil.

This is another reason why it's so good to be a Democrat. We don't make excuses for corruption, so we won't roast in hell forever. Hell is currently being expanded to hold all of the Trump cultists headed there.

Forum List

Back