Clarence Thomas and the Billionaire.

So no loan was in fact presented to congress…gotcha
Who died? No one? Are you a lienholder? No? Do you have POA? No? Are you a named partner in either Biden estate? No? A named beneficiary at least? No?!

Ah, so you're just being an annoying ass, stabbing around in the dark with your new, super duper QAnon conspiracy theory wand. Good for you!

Here, have some pixie dust, Pffft :puke3:
Oops.

Who died? No one? Are you a lienholder? No? Do you have POA? No? Are you a named partner in either Biden estate? No? A named beneficiary at least? No?!

Ah, so you're just being an annoying ass, stabbing around in the dark with your new, super duper QAnon conspiracy theory wand. Good for you!

Here, have some pixie dust, Pffft :puke3:
Oops.
I am a US citizen, he’s the President. Tyrants and criminals typical think people are being annoying when they simply ask questions and hold them accountable

A . There is a record of Joe giving Jim several loans. One for $200K

B. There is a record of Jim subsequently paying back that $200K

End of story

As far as why Jim needed a loan? That’s their business.

Period
repubs are trying to take pressure off of their gut, the 4 times indicted career criminal.

What's unethical about it? Do you even know the terms of the loan? Maybe it was a 30 year loan....how do you know it was forgiven? Do you have any of his tax returns to show he didn't pay taxes on it?

All I see is more deflection from the mounting evidence of your Dear Leader's criminal cartel....
You’d see it if Hillary or hunter took that loan, that was forgiven? And he didn’t pay taxes after the loan was forgiven? Pahlleez

Don’t know. Don’t care really. It was a fucking loan
No it wasn’t stupid. It was a billionaire buying a Supreme Court Justice. Just a drop in the bucket too. And his record siding with billionaires shows prid pro quo. You know.

Poor Clarence can’t live on $300,000 we give him. And it’s hard hanging out with billionaires when you make only 300k a yr.

No it wasn’t stupid. It was a billionaire buying a Supreme Court Justice. Just a drop in the bucket too. And his record siding with billionaires shows prid pro quo. You know.

Poor Clarence can’t live on $300,000 we give him. And it’s hard hanging out with billionaires when you make only 300k a yr.
I was talking about Joe Biden’s loan to his brother

I was talking about Joe Biden’s loan to his brother
I don’t know anything about it. Is it shady like Clarence?

A loan to a family member is not the same as billionaires giving millions to Supreme Court justices. You realize that? Is Biden’s family loan shady? Show me

I don’t know anything about it. Is it shady like Clarence?

A loan to a family member is not the same as billionaires giving millions to Supreme Court justices. You realize that? Is Biden’s family loan shady? Show me
It is not shady.

Thomas however is more than shady

Of course it matters. 1) was it really a loan? 2) if so why? 3) when? 4) were proper taxes filed on it…

You have no idea it was an actual loan
Derp…
If you don’t know the answers then you can’t know there was any criminality, dope.

So where is the contract? Why did Joey have to use a law firm to give his brother some cash? Odd
So morons like you can’t question it, dope.

It’s a trust account of which the law firm is the trustee. It’s bulletproof to the likes of you.

So where is the contract? Why did Joey have to use a law firm to give his brother some cash? Odd
You certainly ask a lot of stupid questions.

No contract is needed between individuals. I have loaned money to family and friends many times without one.

The law firm was used because it was a wire transfer to a trust. What’s it to ya?

Forum List

Back