Clarence Thomas and the Billionaire.

You mean like barak obama, al sharpton and jeremiah wright? And the white leadership of the democrat party?
Wait. I thought Barack was a racist black man.

How can he also be an Uncle Tom?

Oh wait.

Nothing you claim makes sense

Oh wait.

He is a racist....henplqces himself beyond the human race...hates whites sees blacks as primitives

He is a racist....henplqces himself beyond the human race...hates whites sees blacks as primitives
If you believe that then you can’t also believe he is an Uncle Tom

You just say shit

Stop

Calling a black person an Uncle Tom because he doesn’t fall in line with your demklan party is racist
UncleTom the character also came to be seen as inexplicably kind to white slaveholders, especially based on his portrayal in pro-compassion dramatizations. This led to the use of Uncle Tom – sometimes shortened to just a Tom[2][3] – as a derogatory epithet for an exceedingly subservient person or house negro,= any black person who is a MAGA. there is nothing more white then The Maga. White male old and fat. Any black person who aligns themselves with this group can't be called anything but Uncle Tom.

Oh wait.

We have to remember who we are dealing with , There has never been a more stupid group then these hate mongering traitors to this country. Yup that's the MAGA Maggots we are talking about.

UncleTom the character also came to be seen as inexplicably kind to white slaveholders, especially based on his portrayal in pro-compassion dramatizations. This led to the use of Uncle Tom – sometimes shortened to just a Tom[2][3] – as a derogatory epithet for an exceedingly subservient person or house negro,= any black person who is a MAGA. there is nothing more white then The Maga. White male old and fat. Any black person who aligns themselves with this group can't be called anything but Uncle Tom.
Uncle Tom was the hero because he refused to bow down and give up his faith to the white master

Demklans started calling free blacks that during Jim Crow…you all continue to do that today..and elect people like xiden that go around telling people they ain’t black if they don’t get in line

Uncle Tom was the hero because he refused to bow down and give up his faith to the white master

Demklans started calling free blacks that during Jim Crow…you all continue to do that today..and elect people like xiden that go around telling people they ain’t black if they don’t get in line
bullshit, he licked the feet of the whites, he was kind to white slaveholders, especially based on his portrayal in pro-compassion dramatizations. This led to the use of Uncle Tom – sometimes shortened to just a Tom[2][3] – as a derogatory epithet for an exceedingly subservient person or house negro,= any black person who is a MAGA. there is nothing more white then The Maga. White male old and fat. Any black person who aligns themselves with this group can't be called anything but Uncle Tom.
James Weldon Johnson a prominent figure of the Harlem Renaissance, expressed an antipathetic opinion in his autobiography:
For my part, I was never an admirer of Uncle Tom, nor of his type of goodness; but I believe that there were lots of old Negroes as foolishly good as he.
The only Black involved or accepted by the right are house Negros. So for struth the MAGA Maggot he was a hero.

Last edited:
bullshit, he licked the feet of the whites, he was kind to white slaveholders, especially based on his portrayal in pro-compassion dramatizations. This led to the use of Uncle Tom – sometimes shortened to just a Tom[2][3] – as a derogatory epithet for an exceedingly subservient person or house negro,= any black person who is a MAGA. there is nothing more white then The Maga. White male old and fat. Any black person who aligns themselves with this group can't be called anything but Uncle Tom.
James Weldon Johnson a prominent figure of the Harlem Renaissance, expressed an antipathetic opinion in his autobiography:

The only Black involved or accepted by the right are house Negros. So for struth the MAGA Maggot he was a hero.
So clearly you didn't read the book...gotcha. Which you know is par for the course for dembots...
\
Tom refused to give up his faith, and refused to tell the overseeers were Cassey and Emmeline had gone, and he was tortured to death.

Geez, you dembots are idiots.

So clearly you didn't read the book...gotcha. Which you know is par for the course for dembots...
\
Tom refused to give up his faith, and refused to tell the overseeers were Cassey and Emmeline had gone, and he was tortured to death.

Geez, you dembots are idiots.
Ya what a idiot , Being a uncle Tom means that you a black man willing to lick the boots of the whites in the hopes it will make you look more white. Everyone knows that ace , I don't care what the story is. because for almost 150 years it means what I said it means. Yes it is derived from a book that has more then one aspect and more then one way that it is seen by the population. You arguing that is typical for you MAGA Microbes. I'll keep it simpler for you worms . Fuck off, I don';' care what any MAGA Maggot thinks about anything. There is absolutely no reason to. You people are full of shit up to your ears.

Ya what a idiot , Being a uncle Tom means that you a black man willing to lick the boots of the whites in the hopes it will make you look more white. Everyone knows that ace , I don't care what the story is. because for almost 150 years it means what I said it means. Yes it is derived from a book that has more then one aspect and more then one way that it is seen by the population. You arguing that is typical for you MAGA Microbes. I'll keep it simpler for you worms . Fuck off, I don';' care what any MAGA Maggot thinks about anything. There is absolutely no reason to. You people are full of shit up to your ears.
Yes, the racist used that term to undermine free blacks...not surprised the demaklan continues to use it to attack African-Americans that don't fall in line with your klan

Yes, the racist used that term to undermine free blacks...not surprised the demaklan continues to use it to attack African-Americans that don't fall in line with your klan
so you esxect them to fall in line with the clan, you are a idiot. By the way fuck off microbe.

So where's the corruption? Is he getting millions of dollars from these guys like Biden gets from Burisma and the Chinese?
I mentioned Wayne Huizenga and didn't even know who he was. On Saturday I took the Fort Lauderdale Water Taxi to see all the richest people in Florida's homes and he was one of the people they pointed out.

The only man to start up 3 companies that eventually made the Fortune 500. Pretty impressive to be the only one to do that.

Blockbuster Video, Waste Management, Inc., AutoNation

net worth of $2.8 billion in 2017 made him the 288th wealthiest person in America

I don't know about AutoNation but I know WM and Blockbuster didn't or don't pay employees very well.

Forum List

Back