Zone1 Claim: "White People do not have culture"

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Tramps and Thieves, A Real Gypsy Pay-off
In some woke circles and studies etc. white people are termed to have "no culture" or that white means not culture but the abscence of culture? Thats what I heard and read a few times, is that just me or did you heard that too?

About the "culture" thing, of course whites have a culture, first you need to define culture? Is having a BBQ with neighbours "culture"? I would think that is culture. But I dont know what they mean with culture? And even if it were "abscence of culture" some are proud of that, some say "im white not ethnic" ethnic means culture, and white means universal or "default", so some are proud of it but some see it as deragatory. I have no idea. I would disagree whites have no culture. Lets say going friday nights to pubs regulary, is also "culture" right? What is "culture"?

In some woke circles and studies etc. white people are termed to have "no culture" or that white means not culture but the abscence of culture? Thats what I heard and read a few times, is that just me or did you heard that too?

About the "culture" thing, of course whites have a culture, first you need to define culture? Is having a BBQ with neighbours "culture"? I would think that is culture. But I dont know what they mean with culture? And even if it were "abscence of culture" some are proud of that, some say "im white not ethnic" ethnic means culture, and white means universal or "default", so some are proud of it but some see it as deragatory. I have no idea. I would disagree whites have no culture. Lets say going friday nights to pubs regulary, is also "culture" right? What is "culture"?
By definition, white people have the most culture in the world.

Culture:

1) the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.
"20th century popular culture"

Who has the most art BY FAR? Who has the most achievements BY FAR? The answer is, white people, but not because they are white; they just happen to have the most superior culture in the world at this time. Maybe in a thousand years that will change, but for now its an undeniable fact.

From an early age they told me Americans have no culture. You can see those sitting at McDonalds later. Americans do have culture, whether you like it or not. It is the copycats that don´t have culture.
You have been told whites have no culture. Probably by whites. That´s white trash. Don´t give a damn for what they say.

White Culture is the default background culture that makes this country, and most of the Western world, operate on a day-to-day basis.

It's tolerance and freedoms make it easy prey for criminals, commies, cults, and psychopaths. There is a big difference between having open minds and giant holes in one's heads, as Carl Sagan once said.

This is bs. Where did you get this from? Stormfront?

Whites not only have CULTURE but they have CULTURES. English, French,, German, Dutch, Swiss, Australian, Hungarian , etc. These are all white CULTURES. So maybe stop parroting whites who whine about "wokeness" and cancel culture,

European culture is pretty vast and varied. Odd statement if people are saying it. Perhaps american culture is somewhat lacking, but white? That's a funny one.

From an early age they told me Americans have no culture. You can see those sitting at McDonalds later. Americans do have culture, whether you like it or not. It is the copycats that don´t have culture.
You have been told whites have no culture. Probably by whites. That´s white trash. Don´t give a damn for what they say.

With white they mean white american, they say once the immigrants came to america they became white and gave up their languages, customes, recipes etc. and became white, so they define white by abscence of culture, or ethnicity etc.... They do mean americans and not some white people in a small country in europe or like that.

European culture is pretty vast and varied. Odd statement if people are saying it. Perhaps american culture is somewhat lacking, but white? That's a funny one.
With white they mean white american, they say once the immigrants came to america they became white and gave up their languages, customes, recipes etc. and became white, so they define white by abscence of culture, or ethnicity etc.... They do mean americans and not some white people in a small country in europe or like that.

They created a new country, a new people. What was European culture? Did the people visit the Opera? No, they didn´t, all that stuff was for the aristocracy only. They even borrowed the passage to the New World by pledging their work time for years to come and it was still better.

Nope we still have all of those recipes, customs, etc. Much of it is German like, Santa Claus, Christmas Tree, Easter Bunny, Hot Dogs Frankfurter, Hamburgers, Beer, organized sports, universal K-12 (Germany beat us with by a few years), etc.

Christianity of course being one of the most important aspects of culture that was brought over (lncludes all of the Americas).
We also have unique inventions that changed the world like various drugs, the Airplane, the Automobile, American Football, Baseball, Basketball etc.

It's harder to find German Hot Slaw or Swedish meatballs on a menu though these days.

Forum List

Back