Civil War Facts

It's good to see your honesty about your desire to kill your fellow Americans.

Can you explain why anyone would want to be governed by a bunch of people like you?
Like most loyal Americans, I have little tolerance for traitors

A sentiment expressed by every goose stepping Nazi in the Third Reich.

The true traitors are the people who would sell us all into slavery in exchange for a check from the government.

I don't follow fools who want to drive over the cliff. That's where you and your ilk are taking us.

A sentiment expressed by all who love this great country

We would have no issues taking care of anarchists such as yourself who would take up arms against your own country

Traitors deserve no quarter

It's my country too, asshole. .

You've denounced the country and clearly expressed your belief that it is hopeless and without worth. Nothing left but for you to get the fuck out while real Americans work to better the nation without the burden of whiny, pessimistic bitches like you.

1. The Northeast didn't win the war on liberalism, they won on industry, which they no longer have.

2. The Northeast didn't win the Civil war on poverty, The Northeast won the Civil War, on money and economics, TEXAS is now as big as wall street, and will surpass it very shortly.

3. The Northeast didn't win the Civil war on political bullshit, the northeast won the civil war on Action, through repeated defeats and comebacks and sheer guts.

4. The Northeast didn't win the civil war by banning guns, they won the civil war by having more guns and larger flank.

5. The Northeast didn't win the civil war with Cowardism or Unfitness, they won the Civil by having more men in the military.

6. The Northeast didn't win the Civil War by having a 60 % high school drop out rate, and 40 % illiteracy rate, they won the civil war, by having more educated people, educated by the standards of the time, which they certainly do not have today.

7. The Northeast didn't win the civil war with laziness, but by having a low unemployment rate, or what would have been a low unemployment rate if such things were measured back then.

Today the south would win the civil war because today the south is where the industry and the economy is, and the weapons, and the military personnel, and the literacy is at.

Thank you.
:)

fail

Come make me get out. .

Why should I have to - unless you lack the courage of your convictions? Is that it? Are you lacking in courage, big mouth?

What conviction of mine requires me to leave the country? Certainly, respect for your opinion provides no motivation.

As for big mouths, I have encountered few blowhards as big as you. The dumber they are, the more eager they are to spout their ignorance.

Like most loyal Americans, I have little tolerance for traitors

The true traitors are the people who would sell us all into slavery in exchange for a check from the government.

I don't follow fools who want to drive over the cliff. That's where you and your ilk are taking us.

We would have no issues taking care of anarchists such as yourself who would take up arms against your own country

Every Nazi loves his country. There is no goose stepper more servile or eager to do the bidding of a dictator than the patriotic.

You and the other Lincoln cultists are the only ones in this thread who have mentioned taking up arms.

Here's a little clue for you, Nimrod: Secession is not treason according to the definition in the Constitution, but invading a state of the union is treason. That makes those who advocate such measures the traitors.

There is nothing on this earth more despicable or loathsome than some slimy little worm who is eager to slay people simply because they have no interest in being part of the herd and marching off to the slaughter house with the rest of the cattle.

Last edited:
Come make me get out. .

Why should I have to - unless you lack the courage of your convictions? Is that it? Are you lacking in courage, big mouth?

What conviction of mine requires me to leave the country? .

You obviously have nothing but disdain and contempt for this country and do not believe it will get any 'better' in your estimation. Why would you stay in a country you hate as much as you obviously hate mine? Are you so spineless that you hate where you are but are afraid to leave? That's fucking pathetic. You're fucking pathetic.

You and the other Lincoln cultists ...

And there it is. Every fucking time anything that even reminds you of the Civil War comes up you make an ass of yourself. Get it through your thick but fragile skull asshole: The Confederacy was wrong, the South lost, YOU CANNOT CHANGE THAT. It was a very long time ago. You were nowhere near being born at the time. Anything that it might have to do with you, you should be grateful for. IT'S OVER. THE TRAITOROUS REBELS LOST. Grow the fuck up and move the fuck on if you can't find the courage to move the fuck OUT of my country.

And there it is. Every fucking time anything that even reminds you of the Civil War comes up you make an ass of yourself. Get it through your thick but fragile skull asshole: The Confederacy was wrong, the South lost, YOU CANNOT CHANGE THAT. It was a very long time ago. You were nowhere near being born at the time. Anything that it might have to do with you, you should be grateful for. IT'S OVER. THE TRAITOROUS REBELS LOST. Grow the fuck up and move the fuck on if you can't find the courage to move the fuck OUT of my country.

Have you taken up arms to defend this country against its enemies. I have so that gives me more rights to be here than you unless you also did. Problem is I recognize that we now have to defend this great nation against Domestic enemies. For now the war will be the 60 million that voted for the Conservative against the 65 million who voted wrongly for Owbama the traitor.
..There is a reason the oath that all military men (and women) swear to up hold the constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic.
That is because the writers of this oath recognized that both foreign enemies might need to be fought as well as domestic. The military will have to decide who to fight although now the fight is political but as long as it 60against 65 it is only a matter of time before this becomes physical.
You see when the libs and Owbama avoid considering what the Conservative's wish and keep demonizing them it just angers way to many people and is just a powder keg waiting to explode.
I also believe this is what Owbama wants.
For harmony it would need to be about 100 to 25 and I do not believe Owbama is capable of this.

Every Nazi loves his country. There is no goose stepper more servile or eager to do the bidding of a dictator than the patriotic.

You and the other Lincoln cultists are the only ones in this thread who have mentioned taking up arms.

Here's a little clue for you, Nimrod: Secession is not treason according to the definition in the Constitution, but invading a state of the union is treason. That makes those who advocate such measures the traitors.

There is nothing on this earth more despicable or loathsome than some slimy little worm who is eager to slay people simply because they have no interest in being part of the herd and marching off to the slaughter house with the rest of the cattle.

OMG! NAZIS! :eek:

You must be right

Exactly right.

And there is no greater TRAITOR than Dishonest Abe. This is clear to anyone capable of logical thinking. Sadly...logical thinking is in short supply in America today.

It is amazing that many Americans think Lincoln's murderous and intolerant actions were appropriate. To believe such tripe, one must be against ALL the founding principles of this nation....and to believe such tripe, one must believe the words spoken by that great democratic leader Il Duce...:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

"All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state."

And those who disagree with Lincoln, are called Fascists.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:
Have you taken up arms to defend this country against its enemies. I have so that gives me more rights to be here than you unless you also did.

The Timothy McVeigh brigade no doubt.

The difference? I took my oath seriously.

Have you taken up arms to defend this country against its enemies. I have so that gives me more rights to be here than you unless you also did.

Yea and which part. If you served in war than My quest is not to eliminate you but if someone tells me that I should get out and never risked there life then fuck them I DO AND ALL OTHERE THAT WERE IN COMBAT HAVE MORE RIGHTS TO BE HERE THAN SOMEONE TELLING THEM TO GET OUT. that attitude rubs me the wrong way and some times I feel if you did not serve then maybe you should not vote--you are a taker not a giver.

Yea and which part. If you served in war than My quest is not to eliminate you but if someone tells me that I should get out and never risked there life then fuck them I DO AND ALL OTHERE THAT WERE IN COMBAT HAVE MORE RIGHTS TO BE HERE THAN SOMEONE TELLING THEM TO GET OUT. that attitude rubs me the wrong way and some times I feel if you did not serve then maybe you should not vote--you are a taker not a giver.

The assholes who tell you to get out are invariably the same ones who want to grant amnesty to illegal aliens.

Have you ....

Wasn't talking to you. Don't butt in.

I like how people try to make it sound like Lincoln acted unilaterally in going to war. Lest we forget, the Northern states pushed for the war, their members of Congress funded the war, implemented the draft, passed taxes to pay for it, and punished the southern states during Reconstruction. For all the talk about states having the right to secede, a whole bunch of individual states disagreed with that notion and demanded Lincoln bring the southern states back into the fold.

I suspect that had Lincoln refused, he would have been removed from office and replaced with someone who would have had no compunctions about using force to return the secessionist state.

Have you ....

Wasn't talking to you. Don't butt in.

images

1. The Northeast didn't win the war on liberalism, they won on industry, which they no longer have.

2. The Northeast didn't win the Civil war on poverty, The Northeast won the Civil War, on money and economics, TEXAS is now as big as wall street, and will surpass it very shortly.

3. The Northeast didn't win the Civil war on political bullshit, the northeast won the civil war on Action, through repeated defeats and comebacks and sheer guts.

4. The Northeast didn't win the civil war by banning guns, they won the civil war by having more guns and larger flank.

5. The Northeast didn't win the civil war with Cowardism or Unfitness, they won the Civil by having more men in the military.

6. The Northeast didn't win the Civil War by having a 60 % high school drop out rate, and 40 % illiteracy rate, they won the civil war, by having more educated people, educated by the standards of the time, which they certainly do not have today.

7. The Northeast didn't win the civil war with laziness, but by having a low unemployment rate, or what would have been a low unemployment rate if such things were measured back then.

Today the south would win the civil war because today the south is where the industry and the economy is, and the weapons, and the military personnel, and the literacy is at.

Thank you.

8. The North won because not all of their actually talented Generals were killed. Especially by their own men: Stonewall Jackson dying from pneumonia caused by gunshots wounds he sustained from his own men.

2. The Northeast didn't win the Civil war on poverty, The Northeast won the Civil War, on money and economics, TEXAS now as big as wall street, and will surpass it very shortly.

7. The Northeast didn't win the civil war by laziness, but by having a low unemployment rate, or what would have been a low unemployment rate if such things were measured back then.

Thank you.

While much of what you posted is true, you ignore the large population of semi-literate irish immigrants that had flooded the Northeast and were used as cannon fodder.

Also, to claim the south would win today is to assume that the war would be fought today. There is no slavery and no single issue to push for a seccession.

As a lifelong southerner, let me say I am proud to be an American and will do whatever it takes to remain one.

Long live America! Not the US, though. Long live the FISA!

Forum List

Back