Civil War Facts

when? How much time? Or is this one of those "ya know, some day the sun will explode" sort of things?

an optimist would say 20-30 years. A pessimist would say we will descend into a dark age of world-wide tyranny that will last for 1000 years. I'm actually in the later camp. I think freedom is doomed in this world.

have you thought about seeking professional help in dealing with your emotions? I mean that sincerely.

rofl!

When? How much time? Or is this one of those "Ya know, some day the Sun will explode" sort of things?

An optimist would say 20-30 years. A pessimist would say we will descend into a dark age of world-wide tyranny that will last for 1000 years. I'm actually in the later camp. I think freedom is doomed in this world.
You should get started on a survival shelter. You don't have a minute to spare

You should make a down payment on a brain transplant. It's amazing that you can stand upright with the one you are currently afflicted with.

Ever heard the definition of a pessimist? Anyone standing next to an optimist.

"An idealist is one who, on noticing that a rose smells better than a cabbage, concludes that it will also make better soup."

- H. L. Mencken -

Have some faith in your country, champ.

Americans have voted for tyranny every time they've been given the opportunity. Why would I have any faith in them?

No one is begging you to stay. Is your passport up to date? Hell, you could join the Hollywood set and renounce the citizenship you value so little.

Bye now.

I have not advocated anything of the kind. But if lies help you feel better, keep tellin'em.

The Union was one of sovereign free states

At the time the union was formed the Northern states knew that the Southern States allowed the the practice of slavery

The practice of slavery was on its way out

the Southern states AS SOVEREIGN FREE STATES RETAINED THE RIGHT TO SECEDE

That should have been the end. Ape Lincoln should have removed the northern troops from Fort Sumter and that would have been the end of it. But the fucker didn't one to be the Prez who caused the South to secede - that caused the union to divide - so he proceded to slaughter 650,000 southerners.

The practice of slavery was one its way out? Is that why the states that seceded specifically mention slavery as the reason? Is that why the confederate constitution expressly forbid outlawing slavery in any state in the confederacy?

Lincoln's Greatest Failure (Or, How a Real Statesman Would Have Ended Slavery)

Among the tactics employed by the British, French, Spanish, Dutch, Danes, and others were slave rebellions, abolitionist campaigns to gain public support for emancipation, election of anti-slavery politicians, encouragement and assistance of runaway slaves, raising private funds to purchase the freedom of slaves, and the use of tax dollars to buy the freedom of slaves. There were some incidents of violence, but nothing remotely approaching the violence of a war that ended up killing 800,000 Americans.

There were once as many as 15,000 slaves in England herself, along with hundreds of thousands throughout the British empire. The British abolitionists combined religion, politics, publicity campaigns, legislation, and the legal system to end slavery there just two decades prior to the American "Civil War."

Lincoln preserved the USA.

That was his REAL motive.

So if you wife ever wants a divorce you will beat the crap out of her in order to "save" the union.

"Yankeeland"? :confused:

There is no way that Yankee land could ever defeat the south again. If it ever happened Yankees will find out that fighting from your bed room or living room couch with your computer just will not cut it, after they have given up there guns and put the wrong things in there mouth.

Any Yankee that thinks am wrong have never traveled 50 miles from the cities.
But the real catch is it will not be the North against the south , but the rednecks who live even in NYC against the wimps who have given up all there rights. And have no way of fighting back.(the military will pick sides and most are from the south )

The military belongs to the United States.

Just like they did the last time the South got uppity

And just like the last time both will have a military and the south is already ahead of the north. The military belongs to the leaders of the military and not the president''SORRY

There is no way that Yankee land could ever defeat the south again. If it ever happened Yankees will find out that fighting from your bed room or living room couch with your computer just will not cut it, after they have given up there guns and put the wrong things in there mouth.

Any Yankee that thinks am wrong have never traveled 50 miles from the cities.
But the real catch is it will not be the North against the south , but the rednecks who live even in NYC against the wimps who have given up all there rights. And have no way of fighting back.(the military will pick sides and most are from the south )

And just like the last time both will have a military and the south is already ahead of the north. The military belongs to the leaders of the military and not the president''SORRY

The United States already has a military. Southern Traitors can buy their weapons from China unless our Navy blockades them again

No one is begging you to stay. Is your passport up to date? Hell, you could join the Hollywood set and renounce the citizenship you value so little.

Bye now.

Go fuck yourself.

Get the fuck out of my country. You don't deserve to live here.

Its not about get out of my country its about defending against all enemies both foreign and domestic. Domestic enemies are who ever is hurting this country sooooo it will depend on how many are committed to not allowing harm and fight what they believe is causing harm.
Side bar to this as Yankees have been slowly giving up there freedom for years (even before Owbama) southerner's are not so quick to give up freedom. Of course city people have a totally different point of view on freedom than country folk.

The United States already has a military. Southern Traitors can buy their weapons from China unless our Navy blockades them again

Like I said the military is divided like never before. As the soldiers can not openly speak against the president many are disgusted with him and his regime both Black and Whites.
Oh and you just voiced as to the reason that gun folks will never give up there guns in particular assault weapons. Only city folk surrender easy---this is not the north that your great grandparents were in.

I can't wait to see our tanks rolling through the South as our Air Force executes "Shock and Awe" on their former cities

Maybe Mexico will take in the refugees?

It's good to see your honesty about your desire to kill your fellow Americans.

Can you explain why anyone would want to be governed by a bunch of people like you?

Like I said the military is divided like never before. As the soldiers can not openly speak against the president many are disgusted with him and his regime both Black and Whites.
Oh and you just voiced as to the reason that gun folks will never give up there guns in particular assault weapons. Only city folk surrender easy---this is not the north that your great grandparents were in.
Our military is as loyal as they have ever been and would turn on the Southern traitors just like they did in 1861......only this time the war would be over in weeks

I can't wait to see our tanks rolling through the South as our Air Force executes "Shock and Awe" on their former cities

Can you explain why anyone would want to be governed by a bunch of people like you?
Like most loyal Americans, I have little tolerance for traitors

Go fuck yourself.

Its not about get out of my country its about defending against all enemies both foreign and domestic. Domestic enemies are who ever is hurting this country sooooo it will depend on how many are committed to not allowing harm and fight what they believe is causing harm.
Side bar to this as Yankees have been slowly giving up there freedom for years (even before Owbama) southerner's are not so quick to give up freedom. Of course city people have a totally different point of view on freedom than country folk.

Servile Toadies like Unkotare are the kind that would happily fire on their fellow Americans if given the order to do so.

Like most loyal Americans, I have little tolerance for traitors

A sentiment expressed by every goose stepping Nazi in the Third Reich.

The true traitors are the people who would sell us all into slavery in exchange for a check from the government.

I don't follow fools who want to drive over the cliff. That's where you and your ilk are taking us.

What makes you any more deserving than me...?

Your attitude toward my country proves you unworthy. Out.

ROFL! You just didn't have the stomach to quote my entire statement, did you? What's the matter? Was it hitting too close to home?

Your attitude about the government proves that you're a moron.

It's my country too, asshole.

Come make me get out. Otherwise, shut your fucking yap.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back