Civil War Facts

There is no way that Yankee land could ever defeat the south again. If it ever happened Yankees will find out that fighting from your bed room or living room couch with your computer just will not cut it, after they have given up there guns and put the wrong things in there mouth.

Any Yankee that thinks am wrong have never traveled 50 miles from the cities.
But the real catch is it will not be the North against the south , but the rednecks who live even in NYC against the wimps who have given up all there rights. And have no way of fighting back.(the military will pick sides and most are from the south )

The military belongs to the United States.

Just like they did the last time the South got uppity

Once we secede there is no United States - is the Feemen vs the Amoebas

Once you secede you are traitors and will be treated as such

The military belongs to the United States.

Just like they did the last time the South got uppity

There will be no secession. A handful of rednecks do not speak for the south. Let them make whatever claims they will. The rest of the south will never go along with them. If they cross the line, we will deal with them like the criminals they will have become.

Why do I get the feeling that some people still think we are governed under the Articles of Confederation rather than the US Constitution?

We aren't governed by the Constitution either. We are governed by a gang of criminals.

Why do I get the feeling that some people still think we are governed under the Articles of Confederation rather than the US Constitution?

We aren't governed by the Constitution either. We are governed by a gang of criminals.

Just hang in there. We've had shitty administrations before. He'll be on his way back to Chicago before you know it. Then, if the voters have finally learned their lesson we can spend the next 50 years or so undoing the damage. Have hope for the future.

Just hang in there. We've had shitty administrations before. He'll be on his way back to Chicago before you know it. Then, if the voters have finally learned their lesson we can spend the next 50 years or so undoing the damage. Have hope for the future.

You are naïve if you believe the damage the Democrats have done will ever be repealed. Secession is the only way we will ever be free of this current fascist government.

You are naïve if you believe the damage the Democrats have done will ever be repealed.

Pessimism is not an American quality. Chin up, lad!

There will be no secession. A handful of rednecks do not speak for the south. Let them make whatever claims they will. The rest of the south will never go along with them. If they cross the line, we will deal with them like the criminals they will have become.

You don't speak for the South either, numbnuts. Only time will tell who is right. Smug assholes like you are typical proven wrong in the end.

A lot of people are waking up to the fact that Washington can't be reformed. It would be easier to get a lion to eat alfalfa than to get Congress to reform itself.

Last edited:

You are naïve if you believe the damage the Democrats have done will ever be repealed.

Ever heard the definition of a pessimist? Anyone standing next to an optimist.

"An idealist is one who, on noticing that a rose smells better than a cabbage, concludes that it will also make better soup."

- H. L. Mencken -

Last edited:
Time will tell who is right.

When? How much time? Or is this one of those "Ya know, some day the Sun will explode" sort of things?

An optimist would say 20-30 years. A pessimist would say we will descend into a dark age of world-wide tyranny that will last for 1000 years. I'm actually in the later camp. I think freedom is doomed in this world.

When? How much time? Or is this one of those "Ya know, some day the Sun will explode" sort of things?

An optimist would say 20-30 years. A pessimist would say we will descend into a dark age of world-wide tyranny that will last for 1000 years. I'm actually in the later camp. I think freedom is doomed in this world.
You should get started on a survival shelter. You don't have a minute to spare

"An idealist is one who, on noticing that a rose smells better than a cabbage, concludes that it will also make better soup."

- H. L. Mencken -

Have some faith in your country, champ.

Have you thought about seeking professional help in dealing with your emotions? I mean that sincerely.

You don't speak for the South either, numbnuts. Only time will tell who is right. Smug assholes like you are typical proven wrong in the end.

A lot of people are waking up to the fact that Washington can't be reformed. It would be easier to get a lion to eat alfalfa than to get Congress to reform itself.

I have lived and worked all over the south. Yes, there are a handful of loud-mouthed idiots clamoring for secession. But none of them have much influence beyond their trailer parks. The south is typically heavily represented in the US military. They are patriots not turncoats.

Considering that most of the southern states spend receive more in federal funding than they pay in taxes, the south would lose a good bit.

Secession wil not happen in the south. We are too integrated into the national picture.

- H. L. Mencken -

Have some faith in your country, champ.

Americans have voted for tyranny every time they've been given the opportunity. Why would I have any faith in them?

Forum List

Back