Civil rights legend has a message for the nation: Black voters should join the Republican Party

Besides all the history stuff...it is anti-productive for the Blacks to give
90% of their support to one party. That gives them no value.

They are easily taken advantage of by the dems and the GOP won't
bother with them because they know no matter what they do they won't
get their vote.

Their own actions result in the majority of them just jockeying for crumbs.

They're just not very smart people
Way to attract black voters there, Skippy.

It’s so nice to see educated, informed Americans acknowledge actual history and advocate based on the reality of it. The Democrats survive on an uninformed electorate.
He discovered the Democrats had created and enforced Jim Crow and the Republican Party was behind the constitutional amendments that abolished slavery, granted equal protection to freed slaves and gave blacks the right to vote.
The left has a very long and very ugly history of racism that continues to this very day. Any African-American who “dares” to think for themselves is attacked with the most vile racist onslaught imaginable.

Civil rights pioneer wants blacks to join GOP, says Democrats ‘most afraid’ of ‘conservative blacks’

All you need to do is read the comments about blacks made by conservatives on this board to understand why they don't vote Republican.
The comments about blacks made by progressives on this board are far worse...
Give examples.

Snowflake...the Dumbocrats wanted people in chains back then and they want people in chains today.
Nice deflection. You're a pseudo-intellectual regurgitating misleading history. I wouldn't be surprised if you're aware of the complete lack of integrity in the propaganda you've posted. You're probably a hyper-partisan hack with absolutely no shame when it comes to pushing your agenda.
There is nothing misleading about what I have stated. Like all progressives, you are desperately attempting to rewrite history. No - 330 million Americans did not agree to switch party’s in 1968 (a very convenient - albeit idiotic - claim by you wing nuts).

You people attacked your own nation to keep others working for you in the form of slavery. After you lost, you found a new way to keep people working for you - in the form of welfare, social security, Medicaid, Obamacare, etc.
What are some of those worse things that Democrats/Liberals here have said about black people?

In 1964, Goldwater won 88% of the vote in Mississppi, a state that had voted Democrat for decades.
Again...330 million Americans didn’t agree to switch sides. There are a multitude of reasons for why the south started voting Republican. For starters, demographics changed - older generations (Republicans) moved south for retirement. Younger generations (Democrats) moved north for jobs.

In addition to that, Lyndon B. Johnson and the Democrats were fiercely racist. So of course every African-American in the south supported Goldwater and the Republicans. That community was voting more and more with each passing year.
Lyndon Johnson was fiercely racist....of course....that's why he signed the Civil Rights Act...because he was fiercely racist. :rolleyes:

All you need to do is read the comments about blacks made by conservatives on this board to understand why they don't vote Republican.
Show us some of those.
My pleasure! The best part is - you won’t even have to leave this thread. Here is a progressive with a horribly racist comment declaring that any black who thinks for themselves and refuses to bow to the Dumbocrat Party is an “Uncle Tom” in post #37....
So one tom is hallucinating and now the peckerwoods suddenly love black people
Now....let the spin.....begin!
One guy....hardly broad brushing all black people like you are doing...Are you even aware what the word "racist" means?

Lyndon Johnson was fiercely racist....of course....that's why he signed the Civil Rights Act...because he was fiercely racist. :rolleyes:
You should study history before commenting, my dear. He couldn’t finish a single sentence without using the word “n*gger”. Don’t take my word for it - look it up. You have the entire internet at your fingertips.

I don't know how it happened exactly but you RW CONS can't seem to grasp the concept that there was a time when the conservatives were the democrats and the liberals/ progressives were Republicans.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yep....all 330,000,000 Americans got together and just agreed to switch jerseys, sides of the field, and locker rooms. :laugh:
Slowly they did....the Southern whites gave up their party in order to cling to their racism.

And this is a perfect example of they a Civil Rights legend advocates for the African-American community to vote Republican:
another said, “Lauren Gibbs got played like a fiddle. Trump’s love [sic] photo ops with uneducated, unsuspecting blacks.”
The left automatically assumes that a black person is “uneducated”. Her response was spot-on:
Gibbs responded, “it is funny because the people you hate so much treated me with more respect than you have. I have two degrees and the ability to think for myself.”
Thank you progressives. Every day you continue to create conservative voters for life!

Olympian silver medal winner hits back at online trolls over photo with Ivanka Trump

You should study history before commenting, my dear. He couldn’t finish a single sentence without using the word “n*gger”. Don’t take my word for it - look it up. You have the entire internet at your fingertips.
You know that urban legend of him saying that didn't pop until at least a decade later, right? Speaking of "at my fingertips":

upload_2018-2-28_18-7-40.png

upload_2018-2-28_18-8-9.jpeg

upload_2018-2-28_18-8-38.jpeg

upload_2018-2-28_18-9-17.png

upload_2018-2-28_18-9-44.png

upload_2018-2-28_18-10-3.png

upload_2018-2-28_18-10-23.png

upload_2018-2-28_18-10-48.png

upload_2018-2-28_18-11-26.png

upload_2018-2-28_18-11-50.png

upload_2018-2-28_18-12-11.png

upload_2018-2-28_18-12-34.png

upload_2018-2-28_18-12-58.png

upload_2018-2-28_18-13-27.png

upload_2018-2-28_18-13-44.png

The apes aren't gong to vote for Republicans until Republicans promise blacks more free stuff, stolen from the neighbors, than the Democrats promise.

Are you aware that there are a large number of blacks who support Trump, the Republican party and are not "free-loaders" ?

Try not to turn them back around with hatred.

Today's black people are not the blacks of the 1930's.

Republicans couldn't handle them.

They want equality.

Republicans want slaves.

The apes aren't gong to vote for Republicans until Republicans promise blacks more free stuff, stolen from the neighbors, than the Democrats promise.

Are you aware that there are a large number of blacks who support Trump, the Republican party and are not "free-loaders" ?

Try not to turn them back around with hatred.

How come when I say apes, you think I mean all blacks? If I said rednecks, would you think I meant all whites? To be fair to you, apes are more representative of blacks than rednecks are of whites.

Today's black people are not the blacks of the 1930's.

Republicans couldn't handle them.

They want equality.

Republicans want slaves.

Okay, you also want the world to know you have shit for brains. Blacks would have to give up rights to be equal to whites, if you're speaking about society. If you're speaking about intelligence, take it up with Mother Nature.

It's funny that you're showing a video of an ugly, obese, violent she-ape to try to make the case for blacks.

How come when I say apes, you think I mean all blacks? If I said rednecks, would you think I meant all whites? To be fair to you, apes are more representative of blacks than rednecks are of whites.
“Why would you assume I’m racist? Now let me say something racist.”

:rofl:

If you're speaking about intelligence, take it up with Mother Nature.

ugly, obese, violent she-ape to try to make the case for blacks.

Kind of ironic that Republicans are in here saying shit like this while the OP claims that racism in politics comes from the left.

"I'm not racist I blah blah blah."

Yeah, okay bub. Whatever you say. ;)

It’s so nice to see educated, informed Americans acknowledge actual history and advocate based on the reality of it. The Democrats survive on an uninformed electorate.
He discovered the Democrats had created and enforced Jim Crow and the Republican Party was behind the constitutional amendments that abolished slavery, granted equal protection to freed slaves and gave blacks the right to vote.
The left has a very long and very ugly history of racism that continues to this very day. Any African-American who “dares” to think for themselves is attacked with the most vile racist onslaught imaginable.

Civil rights pioneer wants blacks to join GOP, says Democrats ‘most afraid’ of ‘conservative blacks’

Still waiting for an example of this......what are my chances?

Forum List

Back