Turn On Hannity Right Now-----Carter Page Will Be His Guest

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Former Trump advisor Carter Page will be on defending the accusations he colluded with Russia for Trump. I will post a link when the impeccable prestigious news source Gateway Pundit has an article ready.

Edit Update! Page was Not a Russian agent.

Last edited:
Former Trump advisor Carter Page will be on defending the accusations he colluded with Russia for Trump. I will post a link when the impeccable prestigious news source Gateway Pundit has an article ready.

It's probably better learn about Carter Page from a non-biased source---:auiqs.jpg: Remember all the times that Carter Page denied meeting with any Russian officials, and repeatedly publicy stated that his infamous trip to Moscow was just to give a speech at a University. Under oath his testimony changed dramatically.

"Shortly after Page resigned from the Trump campaign, the Federal Bureau of Investigation obtained another warrant (he was subject to one in 2014) from the United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) in October 2016 to surveil Page's communications.[27] To issue the warrant, a federal judge concluded there was probable cause to believe that Page was a foreign agent knowingly engaging in clandestine intelligence for the Russian government.[28] Page was the only American who was directly targeted with a FISA warrant in 2016 as part of the Russia probe, and the initial 90-day warrant was subsequently renewed at least three times.[29]

On November 2, 2017, Page testified[41] to the House Intelligence Committee that he had informed Jeff Sessions, Corey Lewandowski, Hope Hicks and other Trump campaign officials that he was traveling to Russia to give a speech in July 2016.[42][43][44]

Page testified that he had met with Russian government officials during this trip and had sent a post-meeting report via email to members of the Trump campaign.[45]He also indicated that campaign co-chairman Sam Clovis had asked him to sign a non-disclosure agreement about his trip.[46] Elements of Page's testimony contradicted prior claims by Trump, Sessions, and others in the Trump administration."
Carter Page - Wikipedia

CnSTZ0HWIAA7r2z.jpg

Two traitors on one show are two too many.

View attachment 179230
I've seen a couple interviews with Carter Page. Seems like a nice guy to me. Is trying to business with Russia a traitorous act? What's the problem?
Another deplorable admitting he has no idea what's going on.
Carter Page is the target of an unprecedented spying program by our government on a citizen based on the flimsiest of 'evidence' that he did anything wrong with the Russians. There have been some absurd allegations such as Page being offered a 19% stake in a Russian oil company which would equate to BILLIONS of dollars. Do you believe that?

Forum List

Back