Civil rights legend has a message for the nation: Black voters should join the Republican Party

Even though legal slavery was ended in this country more than a century ago, Democrats still believe that they own black people; or at least they believe they own the votes and political support of black people. To the Democrats, a black person who does not support them and their agenda is the modern-day equivalent of a runaway slave.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Clarence Henderson is a NaziCon Trump supporter.
Yes it is an example of a fallacy, both statements...

Not nearly as “convenient” as your story that 330,000,000 Americans magically agreed to switch party’s in 1968. :laugh:

If you don't know about the Dixiecrats and their switch to the Republican party then you really shouldn't be bragging about how learned you are about history. You're not a history buff; you're ignorant.

You going to address what I said?
Your going to say something worth addressing???

Oh, it's not worth addressing, right. How convenient for you. ;)
Not nearly as “convenient” as your story that 330,000,000 Americans magically agreed to switch party’s in 1968. :laugh:

In 1964, Goldwater won 88% of the vote in Mississppi, a state that had voted Democrat for decades.

In 1964, Goldwater won 88% of the vote in Mississppi, a state that had voted Democrat for decades.
Again...330 million Americans didn’t agree to switch sides. There are a multitude of reasons for why the south started voting Republican. For starters, demographics changed - older generations (Republicans) moved south for retirement. Younger generations (Democrats) moved north for jobs.

In addition to that, Lyndon B. Johnson and the Democrats were fiercely racist. So of course every African-American in the south supported Goldwater and the Republicans. That community was voting more and more with each passing year.

If you don't know about the Dixiecrats and their switch to the Republican party then you really shouldn't be bragging about how learned you are about history. You're not a history buff; you're ignorant.
And....uh....how exactly do you explain you imaginary “Masoblicans” who all (apparently) abandoned the Republican Party for the Democrats? :lmao:

Come on sparky. Stop popping off at the mouth and explain. I’ll even ignore for a moment that the whole “Dixiecrat” thing is 100% fake. Just give a rational, reasonable explanation for your insanely absurd “Masoblicans”.

All you need to do is read the comments about blacks made by conservatives on this board to understand why they don't vote Republican.
The comments about blacks made by progressives on this board are far worse...
Show us some of those.
My pleasure! The best part is - you won’t even have to leave this thread. Here is a progressive with a horribly racist comment declaring that black people “come to you” like a well-trained dog in post #34....
So, you expect black voters to come to you after you call them uninformed?
Of course, being the desperate and disingenuous left, all of you will attempt to spin this a zillion different ways. But that was clearly her subconscious view of black people coming through. She believes if you play them right, they will “come to you”. Disgusting.

It’s so nice to see educated, informed Americans acknowledge actual history and advocate based on the reality of it. The Democrats survive on an uninformed electorate.
He discovered the Democrats had created and enforced Jim Crow and the Republican Party was behind the constitutional amendments that abolished slavery, granted equal protection to freed slaves and gave blacks the right to vote.
The left has a very long and very ugly history of racism that continues to this very day. Any African-American who “dares” to think for themselves is attacked with the most vile racist onslaught imaginable.

Civil rights pioneer wants blacks to join GOP, says Democrats ‘most afraid’ of ‘conservative blacks’

Lol! What a joke . Why join the party of racists? No thanks .

All you need to do is read the comments about blacks made by conservatives on this board to understand why they don't vote Republican.
The comments about blacks made by progressives on this board are far worse...
Show us some of those.
My pleasure! The best part is - you won’t even have to leave this thread. Here is a progressive with a horribly racist comment declaring that any black who thinks for themselves and refuses to bow to the Dumbocrat Party is an “Uncle Tom” in post #37....
So one tom is hallucinating and now the peckerwoods suddenly love black people
Now....let the spin.....begin!

The apes aren't gong to vote for Republicans until Republicans promise blacks more free stuff, stolen from the neighbors, than the Democrats promise.

I don't know how it happened exactly but you RW CONS can't seem to grasp the concept that there was a time when the conservatives were the democrats and the liberals/ progressives were Republicans.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yep....all 330,000,000 Americans got together and just agreed to switch jerseys, sides of the field, and locker rooms. :laugh:

So, you expect black voters to come to you after you call them uninformed?
Unlike you....I don’t expect anyone to “come to me”. I don’t view black people as trained animals like you do.
Project much, loser?
Your words snowflake....not mine.

Hey, if the shoe fits....

Fascinating to see another Contard call the 90% of African Americans who vote Democratic as 'uninformed'.

If the shoe fits.... :dunno:

Your words, dipshit :rofl:

Your words, dipshit
Yes they are, snowflake. And I stand behind them 100%. Nobody who is informed would vote Dumbocrat (especially the African-American community). What I said is completely accurate and not even remotely racist (unlike you who views blacks as animals to be trained and obedient).

Forum List

Back