Civil rights legend has a message for the nation: Black voters should join the Republican Party

Kind of ironic that Republicans are in here saying shit like this while the OP claims that racism in politics comes from the left.

"I'm not racist I blah blah blah."

Yeah, okay bub. Whatever you say. ;)

Why are you calling me racist? Can't I call someone an
ugly, obese, violent she-ape? I didn't call her black. Do you think that I think all blacks are obese because I called one obese?

Why are you calling me racist? Can't I call someone an
ugly, obese, violent she-ape? I didn't call her black. Do you think that I think all blacks are obese because I called one obese?

Nigga please.

I hope you're at least honest with yourself.

It’s so nice to see educated, informed Americans acknowledge actual history and advocate based on the reality of it. The Democrats survive on an uninformed electorate.
He discovered the Democrats had created and enforced Jim Crow and the Republican Party was behind the constitutional amendments that abolished slavery, granted equal protection to freed slaves and gave blacks the right to vote.
The left has a very long and very ugly history of racism that continues to this very day. Any African-American who “dares” to think for themselves is attacked with the most vile racist onslaught imaginable.

Civil rights pioneer wants blacks to join GOP, says Democrats ‘most afraid’ of ‘conservative blacks’

This thread should be in a comedy forum. Anyway, name some programs republicans have had that would help Blacks, or for poor whites for that matter.

WHITE POWER!
\
hqdefault.jpg

:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump needs to visit the inner cities for this very reason.
The bottom line is this: education. The left hijacked it to rewrite it. We just need to educate the youth of America. Show them how every single black community run by Dumbocrats is a shit-hole of crime, poverty, and misery. And teach the true history of America. Not the left-wing propaganda version.
Start with how "the left" hijacked the school system...Be specific..
Common Core.

His message: The Repub Party needs to distance itself from the ALT-Right Racist Movement that litters the bowels of the right. :113:

Last edited:
By the way . It’s not just blacks who see the gop as the racists they are . It’s every minority group you can think of . They all vote Dems over the evil racist gop .

Even though legal slavery was ended in this country more than a century ago, Democrats still believe that they own black people; or at least they believe they own the votes and political support of black people. To the Democrats, a black person who does not support them and their agenda is the modern-day equivalent of a runaway slave.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Clarence Henderson is a NaziCon Trump supporter.
Yes it is an example of a fallacy, both statements...

What I see is you disparaging a black man, for refusing to support the Democratic/LIbEral agenda, demonstrating my point that your side feels entitled to his support, and are greatly offended that he isn't giving it. You do, seem, indeed, to consider him to be the equivalent of a runaway slave.

It’s so nice to see educated, informed Americans acknowledge actual history and advocate based on the reality of it. The Democrats survive on an uninformed electorate.
He discovered the Democrats had created and enforced Jim Crow and the Republican Party was behind the constitutional amendments that abolished slavery, granted equal protection to freed slaves and gave blacks the right to vote.
The left has a very long and very ugly history of racism that continues to this very day. Any African-American who “dares” to think for themselves is attacked with the most vile racist onslaught imaginable.

Civil rights pioneer wants blacks to join GOP, says Democrats ‘most afraid’ of ‘conservative blacks’

All you need to do is read the comments about blacks made by conservatives on this board to understand why they don't vote Republican.
The comments about blacks made by progressives on this board are far worse...
Such as....?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Even though legal slavery was ended in this country more than a century ago, Democrats still believe that they own black people; or at least they believe they own the votes and political support of black people. To the Democrats, a black person who does not support them and their agenda is the modern-day equivalent of a runaway slave.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Clarence Henderson is a NaziCon Trump supporter.
Yes it is an example of a fallacy, both statements...

What I see is you disparaging a black man, for refusing to support the Democratic/LIbEral agenda, demonstrating my point that your side feels entitled to his support, and are greatly offended that he isn't giving it. You do, seem, indeed, to consider him to be the equivalent of a runaway slave.
I don't support the democratic party's agenda no, and it's not all liberal neither is the GOP's. Both are a mixture of ideologies from more than one philosophy...But I do love how you people try to think that all blacks vote democratic, which is untrue...Just like all white people don't vote GOP.. And liberals are in both parties.....So anymore pejoratives of ignorance?

I don't know how it happened exactly but you RW CONS can't seem to grasp the concept that there was a time when the conservatives were the democrats and the liberals/ progressives were Republicans.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yep....all 330,000,000 Americans got together and just agreed to switch jerseys, sides of the field, and locker rooms. :laugh:

Nope, it wasn't that complicated.. But i'd like to hear your take on the reason the south turned from blue to red. Surely you aren't dumb enough to say that didn't happen.

Yawn.

In 1964, Goldwater won 88% of the vote in Mississppi, a state that had voted Democrat for decades.
Again...330 million Americans didn’t agree to switch sides. There are a multitude of reasons for why the south started voting Republican. For starters, demographics changed - older generations (Republicans) moved south for retirement. Younger generations (Democrats) moved north for jobs.

In addition to that, Lyndon B. Johnson and the Democrats were fiercely racist. So of course every African-American in the south supported Goldwater and the Republicans. That community was voting more and more with each passing year.

Why do you persist with that straw man lie projecting your opponents here as believing that 330 million Americans agreed to switch sides? First off, many of that 330 million figure you cite are ineligible to vote due to age or other restrictions. And the catalyst for rank and file racist democrats to become racist republicans was Johnson signing the Civil Rights bill into law. That had nothing to do with the Dixiecrats...it was the feeling among the average white southerners that the democrats had reneged on their mission to keep blacks down.

This thread should be in a comedy forum. Anyway, name some programs republicans have had that would help Blacks, or for poor whites for that matter.

You think like a dumb ape. I don't want government programs to help me, you dumb ape. I want the government to get out of my life.

Forum List

Back