Russians Helped Bernie...Hacked Hillary Through Podesta Contact

You're an idiot if you think Bernie Sanders was actively conspiring with Russians or anything close to that.

Last edited:
You're an idiot of you think Bernie Sanders was actively conspiring with Russians or anything close to that.
Bernie Sanders is a typical political bullshit artist Washington DC insider. Nothing more.

You're an idiot of you think Bernie Sanders was actively conspiring with Russians or anything close to that.
Bernie Sanders is a typical political bullshit artist Washington DC insider. Nothing more.
Even though i didnt agree with him most of the time, i still liked him. I felt he had integrity amd he actually cared. That means a lot.
But when he endorsed clinton? He threw away his integrity AND 30 years of rhetoric.
Fuck bernie.

Money? Trump was in need of $$$$? OMG! Lmfao!

Eric trump once said, ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’

Trump Jr.'s love affair with Moscow - POLITICO

Jul 12, 2017 - At the conference, he showed a deep familiarity with the Moscow real estate market and the Russian economy. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” he said of Trump Organization properties. “There's indeed a lot of money coming for new-builds and resale reflecting a trend in the Russian ...

Even though i didnt agree with him most of the time, i still liked him. I felt he had integrity amd he actually cared. That means a lot.
But when he endorsed clinton? He threw away his integrity AND 30 years of rhetoric.
Fuck bernie.

Funny he dropped out of the race and bought a summer home.....gotta love that Clinton cash

Fuck bernie.

Funny he dropped out of the race and bought a summer home.....gotta love that Clinton cash
Very coincidental wasnt it?

Do you think that Bernie's wife, Jane, having sold her family lake-front home in Maine had ANYTHING to do with their recent purchase???
Or do you EVER "think" on your own?

Forum List

Back