CIC Bone Spur Duce che' declares: A great paper the NEW YORK Times "A TRUE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLES"!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
CIC Bone Spur Duce che' declares: A great paper the NEW YORK Times "A TRUE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLES"!
upload_2019-2-20_10-52-28.png

Just keep lying great Leader of the DOPers.

upload_2019-2-20_10-57-35.png

Trump declares New York Times 'enemy of the people'

:dunno:the great Douche is just:cuckoo:
And is losing it more daily. :21:

Last edited:
The NY Times has been an enemy of the truth ever since they ran a series of reports from the Soviet Union by Walter Duranty praising the "worker's paradise" Stalin had established even as millions of people in the Ukraine died (starved to death) from the genocide created by good old "Uncle Joe".
Holodomor - Wikipedia

The Times has a long history of putting their political ideology ahead of facts.

• Banned
The NY Times has been an enemy of the truth ever since they ran a series of reports from the Soviet Union by Walter Duranty praising the "worker's paradise" Stalin had established even as millions of people in the Ukraine died (starved to death) from the genocide created by good old "Uncle Joe".
Holodomor - Wikipedia

The Times has a long history of putting their political ideology ahead of facts.
Is that all you got?
NYT has been around a long time. Doing great work. Who is perfect?
The NYT is "highly factual and considered one of the most reliable sources for information due to proper sourcing and well-respected journalists/editors."

As I read, you're a Major DOPer class member, I read all the time you don't like real facts in your world.
That's why you dislike the NYtimes.
I dislike the NYT for exactly the reasons that former editor and career leftist crank Jill Abramson does: they're hopelessly and shamelessly biased.

When the cheerleaders for your own team call your flagship propaganda mill for the shit show that it is, then it is in fact a shit show.

Is that all you got?
Of course not. That's just a
foreshadowing of the amazing bias at the NY Times.

NYT is been around a long time. Doing great work. Who is perfect?
Perfection isn't the point.
Their consistently dishonest political bias in spite of their assurances to the contrary is the point. Defending the indefensible: Bias at the New York Times
New York Times - News

The NYT is "highly factual and considered one of the most reliable sources for information due to proper sourcing and well-respected journalists/editors."
Good one! Who said that? Stephen Colbert?

Say hi to racist Times editor Sarah Jeong. What sort of reputable newspaper would
knowingly hire such a notoriously anti white bigot? Oh, right....the NY Times would.

• Banned
As I read, you're a Major DOPer class member, I read all the time you don't like real facts in your world.
I dislike the NYT for exactly the reasons that former editor and career leftist crank Jill Abramson does: they're hopelessly and shamelessly biased.

When the cheerleaders for your own team call your flagship propaganda mill for the shit show that it is, then it is in fact a shit show.

Being bias factually seems to bother you greatly.. Facts are just facts. They're not personally biased to one side or the other side of an issue. They're in fact, just the facts.
Unless you tune in daily to Faux Spews of lying made up stuff. I see where you
got more uneducated watching ALT-Untrue on issues that matter.

Last edited:
Since 1918 the New York Times has been awarded 125 Pulitzer Prizes for excellence in journalism. How many have Breitbart, Drudge or Pajamas Media earned? Pulitzers are for print media only but has FOX ever earned an award for excellence in journalism? Broadcast news has prestigious awards like the Peabody awards, the Emmys and the du-Pont Columbia awards. How many of those awards has FOX won? You guessed correctly. ZERO!

Being bias factually seems to bother you greatly..
Being honest escaped you long ago.

Since 1918 the New York Times has been awarded 125 Pulitzer Prizes for excellence in journalism. How many have Breitbart, Drudge or Pajamas Media earned? Pulitzers are for print media only but has FOX ever earned an award for excellence in journalism? Broadcast news has prestigious awards like the Peabody awards, the Emmys and the du-Pont Columbia awards. How many of those awards has FOX won? You guessed correctly. ZERO!
Traitors praising traitors.

Holodomor - Wikipedia

Is that all you got?
The only "great" thing about the NYT is the size of their own lies. And their dwindling readership would be even more profound sans their obituary page.

I guess DOPers no like the real world of better news! T
To be the best informed as possible on the current matters we face.

When will the great Douche give Faux Spews awards?
Say, like...
The "Orange Douche Ordure" of excellence!

Holodomor - Wikipedia

Is that all you got?
The only "great" thing about the NYT is the size of their own lies. And their dwindling readership would be even more profound sans their obituary page.
Start listing them?

The Pulitzer Prize committee is composed of liberals, doll. How fair and balanced is that?

Traitors praising traitors.
Senseless babbling. You got anything else miketx because that was just stupid?

Being bias factually seems to bother you greatly..
Being honest escaped you long ago.
Keep deflecting. What has the NYT done to be the enemy of America?
Telling the truth about thangs?

List what they have done wrong.

The Pulitzer Prize committee is composed of liberals, doll. How fair and balanced is that?
You got me there. What kind of journalism or broadcast awards does the Klan bestow upon Breitbart, Drudge, etc. Screeching LIBERAL is the go to defense for your losing argument when you have nothing. You still have nothing.

Forum List

Back