Church Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster........

Makes as much sense as the other religions but they're not all about hate and burning in an imaginary hell. They even accept current members of other religions.

Remember, He Boiled for your sins.

icsmall.jpg

So is the church of global warming.

Yeah...all the floods and areas with lack of sufficient water are a figment of our imagination. Global warming is real and if we continue to pollute our atmosphere we had better hurry with our Mars expedition project.

Republicans like two things...tax cuts for the wealthy and middle eastern oil wars where they send other people's kids to die or get wounded. What a deal they've got.

Yeah...all the floods and areas with lack of sufficient water are a figment of our imagination. Global warming is real and if we continue to pollute our atmosphere we had better hurry with our Mars expedition project.

Republicans like two things...tax cuts for the wealthy and middle eastern oil wars where they send other people's kids to die or get wounded. What a deal they've got.
Yep......all of that GlowBull Warming is causing the terrorists to kill the French cuz their country is nothing but sand.

I think we need to turn that sand into glass.

Nuclear_Explosion.gif

Yep......all of that GlowBull Warming is causing the terrorists to kill the French cuz their country is nothing but sand.

Nuclear_Explosion.gif

How terribly "christian" of you.

I'm sure your god would be very proud of you.

======

Pete7469 and mudwhistle

You froot loops think in very strange and disjointed ways. To you, The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster took you to global warming and from there to the Paris attack and to your desire to murder millions of innocent people.

That's just weird.

But it does explain a lot.

Nuclear_Explosion.gif
[/QUOTE]

I partly agree, but then we'd have to have workers in radiation protective gear in order to get our oil out of there. It gets hot in those damn things. I think just one warhead on top of mecca to melt that stupid black brick would do the trick.

What is it with you damn phony christians that you all want to murder innocent people while letting actual terrorists go free?

What is it with you damn phony christians that you all want to murder innocent people while letting actual terrorists go free?

It's called ignorance....at least that what I call the status of the people here in east TN who are on food stamps and Medicaid but continue to vote Republican. It's called biting the hand which feeds you.

Forum List

Back