Chuck Lorre is a d-bag

I don't know what Sheen being 'Republican' has to do with Lorre being a d-bag.

It's Sheen and his antics. Less Republican more on the antics: running for president.

Bottom line: Lorre got his feelings hurt, and he sold out the artistic integrity of the show.

It's Sheen and his antics. Less Republican more on the antics: running for president.

Bottom line: Lorre got his feelings hurt, and he sold out the artistic integrity of the show.

Bottom line: Sheen was an arrogant asshole.

Either way............the show had no artistic integrity to begin with. It's just another all problems resolved in a less than 30 minute attempt at comedy.

Either way............the show had no artistic integrity to begin with. It's just another all problems resolved in a less than 30 minute attempt at comedy.

Sheen was being paid to be an asshole. And you can say that the show had no integrity b/c it's the deuchy thing to say; but whatever that show had going for it, Lorre betrayed it and the loyal fans.

Sheen was being paid to be an asshole. And you can say that the show had no integrity b/c it's the deuchy thing to say; but whatever that show had going for it, Lorre betrayed it and the loyal fans.

Srsly?

He was paid to portray an asshole character not as a 24/7 permanent asshole.

You have reached a level of boredom that I didn't know existed. :eusa_eh:

:itsok: Show is over.

Let's find something worthwhile to fight about. This ain't it.

Srsly?

Yes; and as a method actor, Sheen was an a-hole in his real life. Much of what he did brought the show great publicity. Lorre was fine with it until it became personal. Lorre butchered that show and betrayed its fans who had been following it loyally for seven years.

Srsly?

Yes; and as a method actor, Sheen was an a-hole in his real life. Much of what he did brought the show great publicity. Lorre was fine with it until it became personal. Lorre butchered that show and betrayed its fans who had been following it loyally for seven years.

LOL @ method actor! Sheen is what you get with a life long drug and alcohol problem that stops being forgiven because you're hawt.

Srsly?

LOL @ method actor! Sheen is what you get with a life long drug and alcohol problem that stops being forgiven because you're hawt.

Maybe, Sheen would have had similar problems minus the show. But his tv role was conducive to his lifestyle; and I know from interviews that he found value in bringing his TV persona to his real life and visa versa. In fact, his TV character converted from hard liquor to just beer b/c he had such a hard time segregating the two.

Srsly?

Maybe, Sheen would have had similar problems minus the show. But his tv role was conducive to his lifestyle; and I know from interviews that he found value in bringing his TV persona to his real life and visa versa. In fact, his TV character converted from hard liquor to just beer b/c he had such a hard time segregating the two.

Sheen already had problems before the show. He has a history of similar problems. Show/no show he is an aging hard core party animal that showed signs of mental illness and he is not the young stud that he once was. The show had nothing to do with it.

He sure as hell is not, nor has ever been, anywhere near a disciple of Konstantin Stanislavsky.

Srsly?

Sheen already had problems before the show. He has a history of similar problems. Show/no show he is an aging hard core party animal that showed signs of mental illness and he is not the young stud that he once was. The show had nothing to do with it.

He sure as hell is not, nor has ever been, anywhere near a disciple of Konstantin Stanislavsky.

Lorre knew you take the good with the bad. Sheen was ready to continue the show; and Lorre cut him and betrayed the fans cos he had a serious case of butthurt.

Forum List

Back